It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: abe froman

What trick questions? If they're hard to answer then maybe you should reflect on why that is.

Translation: " I didn't do nuffin."

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Is Marc Faber someone whose opinion is worthy of our concern?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Uh...dude do you even read the crap you write?

You just blamed 3 other races for all the black man's problems.

That's one of the most racist, bigoted statements I've heard in awhile.

You just outed yourself- hatemonger.

You must live in a Universe where Africa wasn’t colonised by those 3 races and raped and pillaged.

Damn I wish I came from that Universe as well.

Facts can’t be racist, by the way...
That’s what you racists have been saying all this time, isn’t it?

I’m still getting the hang of this.

Please explain how any poster here is racist because there are no First World countries run by blacks. Seriously. How is the state of black countries anything to do with us?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You implied you hated being here. I guess I missed the last 30-40 years. However, you do indeed sound very bitter in your heart. An angry young man lost in world events. Hope you can make peace with yourself and your role in it. It's hard carrying around all that baggage. This is your home.

I didn't imply crap. Learn to read. I said exactly what I meant to say. It's not my fault if you can't accept an answer other than "I love 100% of everything that's happened to my literal bloodlines here".

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

No, I live in a universe where black people started and profited from a slave trade.

Who’s denying that?

What about when the slave traders got sick of paying for slaves and just took them instead?

I suppose that was black peoples fault?

Anyways you’re drifting...

You claim there is no prosperous country that is majority black, yet if you go to certain parts of the continent of Africa you’d never know the difference between the capital of Nigeria or the capital of the US, apart from the colour of the people.

You probably think the capital of Nigeria is like a jungle though.

You’re basically saying black skin equals a less prosperous country, and that’s just such racist bullsh*t I had to call it out.

Have fun with your racist thread, defending racist pieces of sh*t.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Why can't you answer them? Because the only way you can answer them would painted you in a light you don't want to be seen in? They're straight forward questions based on the things you've said in this thread.

Again, if they're so hard to answer then maybe you should ask yourself why that is. I'm not calling you a racist, I'm simply asking you questions.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's on the spot. I'm sick of all white's being lumped in together like we're all responsible for the genocide of the native Americans, etc.. The Irish came over and were treated no better than the Chinese were. They came over because they'd been invaded and enslaved by race that has no morals whatsoever, and were allowed to starve to death while their overlords' larders were filled to the brim. No one in my family ever owned a slave, murdered anyone, nor subjugated anyone.

And this guy's a #ing moron. How would Zimbabwe look if it hadn't been invaded and colonized, raped of its natural resources, and had its inhabitants forced into a social, political, and economic system that they were not familiar with? This guy is a turd and the exact reason why many people hate white's based on the color of their skin alone.

Don't lump me in with this asshole.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

How would Zimbabwe look if it hadn't been invaded and colonized, raped of its natural resources, and had its inhabitants forced into a social, political, and economic system that they were not familiar with?

This guy gets it!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Then I would hazard to guess you haven't been to 'modern Zimbabwe'.

Since the whites were booted from control, the place went down the crapper due to internal fighting, from my understanding. The indigent leaders selling out resources to Corporate interests. Until they get knocked off and replaced with someone just as crooked.

From the frying pan to the fire. Hell of a planet.....

edit on 17-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I actually know lots of people from Kenya and Nigeria.

They are all extremely happy to be here and none of them want to go back for anything more than a brief visit.

Allow me to translate your last sentence for the other readers here- " Waah wah all you Arabs and Crackers are racists! Wah wah I have no logical argument or data to defend my position with because you're all white devil racists waah wah my race card is getting so hard to play these days waah wah change my diaper waaaah!"

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Tempter

If someone said they were glad blacks migrated out of Africa thousands of years ago and eventually spread across Europe and even across the Barron straight and into the Americas would that be racist?

I don't think so. Then again, who would question the value of that?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You forgot the part where they tried to beg the white farmers to come back after they ran everything into the ground.

True story.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

It's more about the fact that it was used to deflect attention away from the comments of Faber.

What about all the problems and corruption centered around white society? Are white people perfect? Does money equal better? Sounds awfully materialistic to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I actually know lots of people from Kenya and Nigeria.

How very convenient.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's more about the fact that it was used to deflect attention away from the comments of Faber.

What about all the problems and corruption centered around white society? Are white people perfect? Does money equal better? Sounds awfully materialistic to me.

It's materialistic to want to have roadways, schools, toilets, food, and a job? Really?

link   

Waah wah all you Arabs and Crackers are racists...

No not “all”, just you and whoever starred your stupid posts implying majority black countries aren’t prosperous just because of the majority skin colour, all the while lamenting how great those places were when Europeans were in charge.

But far from “all”.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I can only deal with one idiot at a time.

I'll get to you in the next thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Since the whites were booted from control, the place went down the crapper due to internal fighting, from my understanding. The indigent leaders selling out resources to Corporate interests. Until they get knocked off and replaced with someone just as crooked.

Sounds an awful lot like America today. But let's ignore that fact.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Are those things essential to life minus food? I wonder how we ever survived before the past 100 or so years.
edit on 10/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You're not even worth talking to.

When asked to show prosperous black led countries your basic response was, I can't because white people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join