It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Also, there is no historical proof that the prosperous northern regions of Africa were majority populated or led by black people.

Kemet got it's name from the black soil not black people.

The fact that you had to go back before recorded history to find a straw to grasp at is pretty funny though.

Look, Abe...

It’s fine, you think majority black countries are less prosperous because the majority is black people?

It fine to have racist views?

Just don’t try and twist my arguments to disguise the disgusting things you said.

Unless you’re not saying that?
Maybe you could elaborate for me? And others I’m sure.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Ameilia

You have no answer for mine and I asked first.

There are no prosperous black nations and the moment the Europeans leave the nations eat themselves alive with violence and corruption.

Fact.

Kemet was pretty prosperous.

So was Egypt. They have pyramids ya know.

I’m sure there was plenty more.

There, I’ve answered your question, now answer mine...

Which black majority country hasn’t been interefed with?

You act like white nations in Europe over the last 500 years haven’t been decimating each other as well.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...
Name just one, that’s 1, singular, black majority country that hasn’t been interfered with?

I know you can’t.

EVERY country has been interfered with.

Also, I believe the question pertains to a CURRENT majority black country that is not third world.

A lot of those countries have only been independent for less than 2 decades?

What did the United States look like after 2 decades? Or the empires of Europe?

They looked like sh*t holes, in case you didn’t know.

US after two decades was pre industry and pre technology wasn't it? So that's not a good comparison.

So those majority black countries must be less prosperous just because they’re majority black?

I mean... what else could you people be saying other than that?

Of course not, they are sht holes because of the evil white man, like you're trying to say.

Black people have no responsibility for the fact that everywhere they are in control is misery.

Evil white cracker devils!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

What countries are majority black except for the ones in Africa? Africa is 1/3 Sahara Desert and the other 2/3 isn't exactly a prime industrial paradise. The majority of the world is run by light skinned people and look at the corruption and violence EVERYWHERE. How is one any better than the other in any way? Other than white people being really good at chopping down forests and replacing it with parking lots of course.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
To all races, or science proving no race exists at all.
You are loved, but you create paradoxes by not knowing an end result to all you seek in your personal struggle. You isolate, you degrade yourselves. Or you lift eachother up at once. And find future happiness, in a defined understood maliabilty.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You say black controlled countries are horrible because of white people.

I say horrible countries are horrible because of their own leadership.

You call anyone that doesn't agree with you racist because you have no facts to back up your bigoted racist remarks.

You are a horrible disgusting racist.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

There are no prosperous black nations and the moment the Europeans leave the nations eat themselves alive with violence and corruption.

Fact.

You act like white nations in Europe over the last 500 years haven’t been decimating each other as well.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...
Name just one, that’s 1, singular, black majority country that hasn’t been interfered with?

I know you can’t.

Also, I believe the question pertains to a CURRENT majority black country that is not third world.

US after two decades was pre industry and pre technology wasn't it? So that's not a good comparison.

So those majority black countries must be less prosperous just because they’re majority black?

Well, it does appear to the case that not one person here can provide the name of a country that is majority black that is also First World. If there are none - then there aren't, and it certainly has nothing to do with any poster here.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hog wash. Whole native tribes and bands disappeared. They fought other tribes, kept slaves and practiced incest.

Peaceful? Perhaps comparatively speaking.

The angelic picture being painted these days? Not on your life.

edit on 17-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Fact.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...

I know you can’t.

Of course not, they are sht holes because of the evil white man, like you're trying to say.

Black people have no responsibility for the fact that everywhere they are in control is misery.

Evil white cracker devils!

That’s where your racist little defensive rant ends I’m afraid...

I said interfered with...

I didn’t mention white people.

I’m well aware that Asians and Arabs are just as much to blame for what’s happened to Africa as the “white devil”...

If you weren’t so eager to defend the poor persecuted superior being whitey, maybe we could have got to that...

Instead you outed yourself. Well done!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Most countries have horrible leadership, that's not unique to black people at all so I fail to see what you're trying to say in reference to black people.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Fact.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...

I know you can’t.

I mean if that's what the statistics show then that's what's what the statistics show. It's factual that blacks are on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to average IQ levels so that might have something to do with it but who knows. It's not racist, it's facts.
edit on 10/17/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You implied you hated being here. I guess I missed the last 30-40 years. However, you do indeed sound very bitter in your heart. An angry young man lost in world events. Hope you can make peace with yourself and your role in it. It's hard carrying around all that baggage. This is your home.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Uh...dude do you even read the crap you write?

You just blamed 3 other races for all the black man's problems.

That's one of the most racist, bigoted statements I've heard in awhile.

You just outed yourself- hatemonger.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

So do you have to be intelligent in order to be a good person? Black people are usually more athletic than white people, does that make them better? No, so what is your point other than saying black people are dumber than white people?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Uh...dude do you even read the crap you write?

You just blamed 3 other races for all the black man's problems.

That's one of the most racist, bigoted statements I've heard in awhile.

You just outed yourself- hatemonger.

You must live in a Universe where Africa wasn’t colonised by those 3 races and raped and pillaged.

Damn I wish I came from that Universe as well.

Facts can’t be racist, by the way...
That’s what you racists have been saying all this time, isn’t it?

I’m still getting the hang of this.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All you have done so far in this thread is try to trick people into saying something you can twist around so you can call them racist.

Why don't you contribute some facts or anecdotes of your own and knock off the trick questions?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

None of us would even exist, let alone be here right now talking on this board if it wasn't for the "European incursion".

Claiming that all Native American Tribes practiced Cannibalism is false. The same goes for them Enslaving others and practicing Human Sacrifice. In fact, it's not even justified to try and blame them for Slavery or Human Sacrifice when both of those charges can be leveled equally upon you and your culture as well.

Teaching them to read and write isn't something in your favor either since they already had their own language. It's not like they couldn't or weren't already doing that on their own already. You just forced them to start over with a different language instead of using their own.

Forcing them to follow your religion also isn't a positive. That's not a positive. They weren't asking for your Religion. It was forced on them brutally and without any choice.

As for modern technology. I don't recall their lack of it being a problem for them in the first place. They didn't live the same way Europeans did and plumbing wasn't an issue they were facing. So no points for that either.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No, I live in a universe where black people started and profited from a slave trade.

I live in a universe of blood diamonds and warlords.

When white people put an end to the slave trade the black people profiting from it actually rioted (in Africa).

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What trick questions? If they're hard to answer then maybe you should reflect on why that is.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: rickymouse

The native tribes were murdering each other in droves for land and in tribal wars long before the white folk showed up.

That idyllic picture of native life is a fairy tale.

The Indians would kick the trouble makers out of their tribes and these trouble makers would gather together and attack the good tribes. That is true.

There were a lot of areas in this country with peaceful communities of Indians that had treaties with other tribes. From what I have discussed with the Indians themselves about their communities long ago, what you are saying is nothing other than fake propaganda. Even the Lewis and Clark expedition commented on how friendly most tribes were when they ventured out west to find a better way out there.

Look at real history, most of the Indians were peaceful back before we came here and they had an extensive trade network. When the White man came here, they had to make up the Heathen thing to justify killing off the Indians so they could get their land and steal their buffalo and hides. They also logged out most of the big trees to send back or to use the oak bark to make tanning solutions for the buffalo hides. The Indians did not like them killing the buffalo to just get the hides, I saw pictures of piles of buffalo bones from those days, that was happening all the way into the eighteen hundreds.

Look for the real history, not the lies that people of those days were spreading to make themselves look good to the Christians of Europe. On top of that there were Europeans here already, Some were treated as Indians, some kept their old styles and nobody even bothered to check when they got here, there were farms in the Upper US, there were Northern Europeans in Canada before Columbus discovered America and some had migrated down south a bit into Minnisota and the Northern states.

The world court gave the US to England, one of their strong allies, Norway, had settlers here already, and so did a bunch of other countries before Columbus discovered America. After Columbus discovered America, there were maps of both sides of the Americas within a year, gathered and combined from maps of Maritimers who already mapped them partially. Both sides within a Year. You will find this in European History. We can find it now here in America if we know where to look.

Nice post. My family only in NA since 1621, but lots of diary entries about friendly relations with the locals.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

And white people NEVER do those types of things! We're perfect little angels compared to those dumb un-prosperous third-world living blacks with their terrible leadership.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join