It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I get it, everything is someone else's fault.

BS.

Look at the downward spiral of African nations once the Europeans leave.

Not racist, just factual.

Basically you don’t have an answer to my question...

I’m not surprised.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The native tribes were murdering each other in droves for land and in tribal wars long before the white folk showed up.

That idyllic picture of native life is a fairy tale.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You have no answer for mine and I asked first.

There are no prosperous black nations and the moment the Europeans leave the nations eat themselves alive with violence and corruption.

Fact.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: nwtrucker

Nope, why would I try to guilt trip you about something you had no part in? I just thought the comment was naive given the context of the "European incursion" and the events that took place therein.

I put zero moral measurement on an act that happened in the past. None. I complain not one whit about my ancestors' oppression/issues for coming to North America. That's the nature of this planet.

There is no naivety on my part. Merely pragmatic acceptance and recognition of a good life that I have been blessed with.

The comment made in the OP was, IMO, deliberately provocative and anti-apologist. In that sense, I agree with him.

It is more a reaction to the incessant racist label being used on everything right down to freaking watermelons.
In that vein, mention the poor Native Americans and all I see it as is forwarding that guilt trip, intended or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Are you saying it's because they're black that they aren't prosperous? Or is there some hidden meaning to your comment? Just trying to clarify your intent with saying that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Way to go....top your previous stupid comment with an even bigger one.
He is also the President for you delusional, America hating Leftists.

Hating the President doesn't equal Hating America. That is such a dishonest claim to make.

In fact, being that they Hate the President for the fact that they believe he's doing harm to America it makes that claim completely unfounded and demonstrably incorrect.

It's because they feel that Trump is doing a disservice to what America is that is the basis for their hatred of him. Even if they were wrong about him being bad for America out of error, it still doesn't mean they hate America. Their intentions would still be a pro American stance but an incorrect perception of what is happening.

So stop saying stuff like that when it's just not true.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

There are no prosperous black nations and the moment the Europeans leave the nations eat themselves alive with violence and corruption.

Fact.

Kemet was pretty prosperous.

So was Egypt. They have pyramids ya know.

I’m sure there was plenty more.

There, I’ve answered your question, now answer mine...

Which black majority country hasn’t been interfered with?

You act like white nations in Europe over the last 500 years haven’t been decimating each other as well.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...
Name just one, that’s 1, singular, black majority country that hasn’t been interfered with?

I know you can’t.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Fact.

Which black majority country hasn’t been interefed with?

You act like white nations in Europe over the last 500 years haven’t been decimating each other as well.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...
Name just one, that’s 1, singular, black majority country that hasn’t been interfered with?

I know you can’t.

EVERY country has been interfered with.

Also, I believe the question pertains to a CURRENT majority black country that is not third world.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Fact.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...

I know you can’t.

Also, I believe the question pertains to a CURRENT majority black country that is not third world.

A lot of those countries have only been independent for less than 2 decades?

What did the United States look like after 2 decades? Or the empires of Europe?

They looked like sh*t holes, in case you didn’t know.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Fact.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...

I know you can’t.

US after two decades was pre industry and pre technology wasn't it? So that's not a good comparison.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Name ANY country that hasn't been interfered with.

You can't, because it's a stupid statement, posed in a stupid way, to support a stupid argument.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

If someone said they were glad blacks migrated out of Africa thousands of years ago and eventually spread across Europe and even across the Barron straight and into the Americas would that be racist?

link   

Fact.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...

I know you can’t.

US after two decades was pre industry and pre technology wasn't it? So that's not a good comparison.

So those majority black countries must be less prosperous just because they’re majority black?

I mean... what else could you people be saying other than that?

link   

Fact.

I don't pretend to know all the information on this in terms of comparisons but it seems that Botswana is doing pretty well. Not sure if that is a satisfying answer nor am I sure what standards you are judging a country's success by.

[

With good governance, free people, and strong society, Botswana keeps its place as one the best performing African countries in the 2016 Prosperity Index.

THE LEGATUM PROSPERITY INDEX

edit on 17-10-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

The native tribes were murdering each other in droves for land and in tribal wars long before the white folk showed up.

That idyllic picture of native life is a fairy tale.

The Indians would kick the trouble makers out of their tribes and these trouble makers would gather together and attack the good tribes. That is true.

There were a lot of areas in this country with peaceful communities of Indians that had treaties with other tribes. From what I have discussed with the Indians themselves about their communities long ago, what you are saying is nothing other than fake propaganda. Even the Lewis and Clark expedition commented on how friendly most tribes were when they ventured out west to find a better way out there.

Look at real history, most of the Indians were peaceful back before we came here and they had an extensive trade network. When the White man came here, they had to make up the Heathen thing to justify killing off the Indians so they could get their land and steal their buffalo and hides. They also logged out most of the big trees to send back or to use the oak bark to make tanning solutions for the buffalo hides. The Indians did not like them killing the buffalo to just get the hides, I saw pictures of piles of buffalo bones from those days, that was happening all the way into the eighteen hundreds.

Look for the real history, not the lies that people of those days were spreading to make themselves look good to the Christians of Europe. On top of that there were Europeans here already, Some were treated as Indians, some kept their old styles and nobody even bothered to check when they got here, there were farms in the Upper US, there were Northern Europeans in Canada before Columbus discovered America and some had migrated down south a bit into Minnisota and the Northern states.

The world court gave the US to England, one of their strong allies, Norway, had settlers here already, and so did a bunch of other countries before Columbus discovered America. After Columbus discovered America, there were maps of both sides of the Americas within a year, gathered and combined from maps of Maritimers who already mapped them partially. Both sides within a Year. You will find this in European History. We can find it now here in America if we know where to look.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Here, I have another one. If he said....

"It's a bad thing white people colonized America." Would that be racist? Why or why not?

link   

None of us would even exist, let alone be here right now talking on this board if it wasn't for the "European incursion".

+3 more 
link   

Also, there is no historical proof that the prosperous northern regions of Africa were majority populated or led by black people.

Kemet got it's name from the black soil not black people.

The fact that you had to go back before recorded history to find a straw to grasp at is pretty funny though.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I'm "bitter" for telling the truth and acknowledging the side of American history that most people don't even know, much less admit? I thought people here liked it when we stopped being politically correct and started telling it like it is/was?

Also, you might have missed this part of my post

In fact, I'd rather be in modern Zimbabwe than here in any time period other than the last 30 or 40 years.

How is that wrong? What time period in American history would've treated an average black man with "Indian" heritage better than the last 30 or 40 years? Or is this the part where we pretend that things were a utopian society back then?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

A bit contradictory, though I agree there were civilizations in Africa. What 'nation', irrespective of 'race' hasn't been interfered with? The European example you cite is proof that interference is not racially restricted.

So my question back is what NATION, forget race, hasn't been interfered with?

I know you can't.

edit on 17-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join