It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timpaak2
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

As of today, sure. Do you think they were caucasian 3000 years ago?

Iraq is very near to the Caucasus mountain range, so I don't see why not. Certainly much nearer than we are in Britain or the USA.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Presenting a "what if" scenario for a historical event is kind of a false dichotomy.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: nwtrucker

I, for one, am extremely grateful for the European incursion into North America. I and my family are grateful for what this nation has given us.

Good thing you weren't a Native American back then!

In todays political climate.

Even native American is considered to be 'white' right along with middle easterners, and hispanics.

There are only two colors in American politics.

Black and white.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think your confusing Illuminati Rothschild`s etc and the Jewish people, even though those who are rich beyond our comprehension and of Jewish descent don`t paint all with that brush, Jesus was a Jew as were the Apostles, Einstein etc are they all evil out to run the world?

Saudi Arabia is "Mystery Babylon" the Bible says its a mystery to the "world" (many people think its America etc) but gives its exact location Mecca. Which will be totally destroyed along with every area named with its olden geographical location and there are many which just happens to be a now a day Islamic nation in the end time destruction.

Mecca literally means Mother, the whore of Babylon can be traced back to Nimrods wife who was also his Mother Semiramis and as the Bible calls her the "Mother of all Cults" where all false religion stems, the crescent moon was her symbol . It can be seen extensively in the RCC as well.

Mohammad rode a white horse, its name was Barack shouldn`t comes as a surprise that Obama put America in debt a further massive 16 trillion, what was Mohammad's tactic in conquering? first attack their caravans/economy, Obama was born a Muslim raised a Muslim till the age of 11, imo was always a Muslim and helped further divide America, the white horse rider is the anti-christ and will be the Islamic Mahdi, where in Islamic teachings reigns about 7 years, its the Anti-christ that reigns 7 years.

666 the number OR his name OR the mark of the beast, the beast is Islam.

There`s a pastor in this short vid that used to think like you about Gülen and admits his mistake when he saw Waild Shoebat`s take on it, he gave his explanation and shows it here..

The Kaaba cube, Saturn/Satan worship and the hexagram which can be depicted as a 3D cube in 2D on Saturn's pole is also interesting.

Look at the side by side verses of the Quran and Bible to see the beast and anti-christ religion foretold..

Now as far as the Illuminati TPTB etc yes they have orchestrated some world events imo, but to suggest the Jews through Hitler were purposefully persecuted and 6 million massacred just to recreate the homeland Israel as prophesied and life put back into their bones and life put back into the land Israel, is ignoring and removing God from the picture.

I don`t subscribe to Nazi, Islamic or the worlds Jew hate.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You have no answer for mine and I asked first.

There are no prosperous black nations and the moment the Europeans leave the nations eat themselves alive with violence and corruption.

Fact.

Kemet was pretty prosperous.

So was Egypt. They have pyramids ya know.

I’m sure there was plenty more.

There, I’ve answered your question, now answer mine...

Which black majority country hasn’t been interefed with?

You act like white nations in Europe over the last 500 years haven’t been decimating each other as well.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...
Name just one, that’s 1, singular, black majority country that hasn’t been interfered with?

I know you can’t.

EVERY country has been interfered with.

Also, I believe the question pertains to a CURRENT majority black country that is not third world.

A lot of those countries have only been independent for less than 2 decades?

What did the United States look like after 2 decades? Or the empires of Europe?

They looked like sh*t holes, in case you didn’t know.

US after two decades was pre industry and pre technology wasn't it? So that's not a good comparison.

So those majority black countries must be less prosperous just because they’re majority black?

I mean... what else could you people be saying other than that?

I mean if that's what the statistics show then that's what's what the statistics show. It's factual that blacks are on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to average IQ levels so that might have something to do with it but who knows. It's not racist, it's facts.

Good to know /pol and other likeminded groups have fully made their way to ATS.

Good to know mindless drones still exist on ATS, as evidenced by your lack of being able to add anything of substance to the thread topic. That's right, run along now. On to the next topic where you will contribute another useless baseless off topic one liner...and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Timpaak2

Right, then raped the women and children, plundered their villages, and took the survivors for slaves.

Nice try with the false literalism, but you know exactly what I meant.

I don't see the Middle East exporting iPhones, space flights, or rights for women and homosexuals. In fact, their only newsworthy invention in the last few centuries has been the revival of kamikaze warfare.

Maybe you should crawl out of your "brick" hut sometime. It's a brave new world out here don't ya know.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

There are no modern nations that were not influenced by every one else, the fact is we are typing in a script whose ultimate origins goes back to the Nile valley, that our numbers have had various points of origins, notably India, that with out Chinese experiment in gun powder and rocketry we probably would have never visited the moon, without the use of fractals that made it's way into Europe from Africa, we probably couldn't communicate via computer, many folks need that kick to get their morning started, should give a bow to the Ethiopians.
What Europeans did was to expand on these influences with their own ideas and spread them around the globe.
How crappy would your meatballs be without the noodles from China and tomatoes from native Americans, add potatoes with that steak

edit on 21-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I wish we'd all stop calculating scores based on ancestors and create identities out of those with established worth which would dictate how much respect needs to be given. It could be done in say like several decades, publish it onto the internet, have people wear tags so everyone can see on their smartphone how much respect must be shown preferably told by an AI. Unless we do that it's a waste of time.

Instead, let's not look at the outside but the inside, we all have the same colors inside: there's grey, red, white, black, yellow, greens, orange. Then we need to learn how to work together against our common enemies: poverty, ignorance for starters. Establish a base line of how much respect a human being must receive, regardless of the actions of their ancestors and a clean slate in exchange for willing to change.

Or we could go on, let me be the first to say it: if african americans want their huge earrings back because of cultural appropriation they can have it, but then they may not ever color their hair yellow/gold or wear blue contact lenses. SO THERE!
edit on 21-10-2017 by spliffster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You seem to think that the Indian wars ended. Hell, they're still going on; only instead of bullets and guns laws are the new weapons. They can be just as deadly. It's been an ongoing battle to hold onto our cultures.

We didn't get citizenship in our own land until 1924. We didn't even have religious freedom until The American Indian Religious Freedom Act was signed into law in 1978. Even then, since a lot of Indian nations have a land-based spirituality, it's almost impossible to gain access to sacred sites because of crap like this. The government even allowed forced sterilization of American Indian women in the 1970's. Our languages are beingl ost(you can shove that "English only" crap where the sun doesn't shine).Boarding schools had a lot of blame for this. Hell, it even still goes on today. There actually had to be a law to protect the graves of our ancestors, like we're less than human and it's okay to dig up their bones. Now tell me, how in the hell are we supposed to just "let it go" when the # just never ends?

We are the bastard reject children of Manifest Destiny.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
You seem to think that the Indian wars ended. Hell, they're still going on; only instead of bullets and guns laws are the new weapons. They can be just as deadly. It's been an ongoing battle to hold onto our cultures.

We didn't get citizenship in our own land until 1924. We didn't even have religious freedom until The American Indian Religious Freedom Act was signed into law in 1978. Even then, since a lot of Indian nations have a land-based spirituality, it's almost impossible to gain access to sacred sites because of crap like this. The government even allowed forced sterilization of American Indian women in the 1970's. Our languages are beingl ost(you can shove that "English only" crap where the sun doesn't shine).Boarding schools had a lot of blame for this. Hell, it even still goes on today. There actually had to be a law to protect the graves of our ancestors, like we're less than human and it's okay to dig up their bones. Now tell me, how in the hell are we supposed to just "let it go" when the # just never ends?

We are the bastard reject children of Manifest Destiny.

Points taken...

You won't like my response. It is without malice and acknowledges the wrongs- yet I will NOT feel guilt or remorse, whatsoever.

Here's my rebut: If you desire/aim/intend to regain lands, culture, religion, the same treatment for your (admittedly) sacred burial sites, then it makes my point...in a way. It's you that are still fighting that same war, as well.

Nothing short of a near 'life ending' planetary event will get all those aims back. Simple. It flat out isn't happening.

The # never ends if the war- in your minds- never ends. For the vast majority of U.S. citizens, it has been 'let go'. The guilt trip for winning- and every winning side has sins to bear- has been used across the boards on every imaginable issue.

Like 'crying wolf' , it's losing it's traction and is, in fact, getting more and more pushback. Yes?

I am not your enemy. I do not want to be your enemy. Please, do not make me one. Your call.
edit on 21-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Would the industrial revolution have happened by now if it weren't for the europeans?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Are people more upset about the "White people" or the "thank God" part of his statement?
Had he not mentioned God and simply said European peoples would there be a fuss?
I see this as a tempest in a teacup, like they do every remark by someone famous where race is mentioned.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And that's one of the reasons why, I preferred African or African American and European or European Americans over Blk and WHT, the former relates to culture and geography the other an imprecise color description based off casual eyeballing of outdated 19 century terms such as Negro, negroid, Caucasian, Caucasoid etc ,this should be found only in the dust bin of taxonomy and history.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Right to the point.
Well said.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If genuine then it's good to see a man especially of his professional stature speak the truth. More should follow suit.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk
If genuine then it's good to see a man especially of his professional stature speak the truth. More should follow suit.

That he said what's on his mind is one thing, but what truth are you talking about.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Timpaak2
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

As of today, sure. Do you think they were caucasian 3000 years ago?

Iraq is very near to the Caucasus mountain range, so I don't see why not. Certainly much nearer than we are in Britain or the USA.

How long has the white genome even existed? Now how long have people been in that region.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

Right, then raped the women and children, plundered their villages, and took the survivors for slaves.

Nice try with the false literalism, but you know exactly what I meant.

I don't see the Middle East exporting iPhones, space flights, or rights for women and homosexuals. In fact, their only newsworthy invention in the last few centuries has been the revival of kamikaze warfare.

Maybe you should crawl out of your "brick" hut sometime. It's a brave new world out here don't ya know.

A deflection from my point...

There's no brave new world lol! It's all a cycle. A cycle which happens to see Eurasians at the top fir this moment in time. Black people have been here millions of years! And I'm not talking about living in a darn hut either.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Too right and a very good point. The only thing I can see into this subject is people mover around and always ahve done getting around all over the place

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join