It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
The evolution of different peoples runs at different rates. Had not white europeans come to the Americas it would still be a primitive culture. Look at Africa. Give me one example of a modernized country that was not influenced by white europeans. I am certainly not belittling them it just is what it is. In the grand scheme of things the white race may have had ET DNA influence at some point in time giving them a higher intellectual capacity. Also influences such as diets and environmental factors evolve intellectual capacity. Whites just happened to get it earlier.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Have you ever considered that people in aboriginal societies (such as small remote tribes in the Amazon basin) are perfectly happy with the culture they have?

Why does every culture have to be held up and compared to the "Caucasian/Euro" model as a measure of success? Your measuring stick is a product of your culture. Your expectations and values constitute what you see as "superior" and "successful".

There is no solid test or set of particular guidelines to measure intelligence. The same applies to cultures. The values of one culture are not always shared by another.

It's arrogant and narrow minded to assume that having "technology" is the hallmark of success. Perhaps indigenous peoples found value elsewhere, and maybe these peoples know things about nature and the world that "white Europeans" don't.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

And I suggest not using sources such as Quora that's basically a glorified Yahoo! answers website.

Just sayin'...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Ameilia

a reply to: Hazardous1408

You have no answer for mine and I asked first.

There are no prosperous black nations and the moment the Europeans leave the nations eat themselves alive with violence and corruption.

Fact.

Kemet was pretty prosperous.

So was Egypt. They have pyramids ya know.

I’m sure there was plenty more.

There, I’ve answered your question, now answer mine...

Which black majority country hasn’t been interefed with?

You act like white nations in Europe over the last 500 years haven’t been decimating each other as well.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...
Name just one, that’s 1, singular, black majority country that hasn’t been interfered with?

I know you can’t.

EVERY country has been interfered with.

Also, I believe the question pertains to a CURRENT majority black country that is not third world.

A lot of those countries have only been independent for less than 2 decades?

What did the United States look like after 2 decades? Or the empires of Europe?

They looked like sh*t holes, in case you didn’t know.

US after two decades was pre industry and pre technology wasn't it? So that's not a good comparison.

So those majority black countries must be less prosperous just because they’re majority black?

I mean... what else could you people be saying other than that?

Of course not, they are sht holes because of the evil white man, like you're trying to say.

Black people have no responsibility for the fact that everywhere they are in control is misery.

Evil white cracker devils!

Your racist is showing, lol, not like you were trying to hide it though.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

There are no prosperous black nations and the moment the Europeans leave the nations eat themselves alive with violence and corruption.

Fact.

You act like white nations in Europe over the last 500 years haven’t been decimating each other as well.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...
Name just one, that’s 1, singular, black majority country that hasn’t been interfered with?

I know you can’t.

Also, I believe the question pertains to a CURRENT majority black country that is not third world.

US after two decades was pre industry and pre technology wasn't it? So that's not a good comparison.

So those majority black countries must be less prosperous just because they’re majority black?

I mean if that's what the statistics show then that's what's what the statistics show. It's factual that blacks are on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to average IQ levels so that might have something to do with it but who knows. It's not racist, it's facts.

Good to know /pol and other likeminded groups have fully made their way to ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: gps777

2. The Qur'an has requirements; things that are recommended but not required; things that are forbidden; things that are discouraged but not forbidden; and things that are neither recommended nor discouraged. After receiving the Prophethood, the Prophet Muhammad and his companions began practicing manumission and are credited with freeing almost 40,000 slaves this way.

Hard to believe unless the Lands were conquered as was Mohammad`s way and they became a follower of his to save their own lives.

3. All of the "Abrahamic" religions have had both pro-slavery and anti-slavery movements.

Ishmael was banished described as wild donkey and because he worshiped false gods, so its not Abraham's God the lineage went to Isaac and Jacob, Ishmael`s description...

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”
www.biblegateway.com...

who became known as the Ishmaelites then the people of the desert and then the Arabs that Mohammad came from, and its hand is against everyone and everyone's hand is against it, is plain to see true in the whole history of Islam still raging, but Islam does come to its end and is destroyed as foretold.

The con job was Mohammad saying its the same God, from the 99 names of Allah ""the most proud" Lucifer fell because of his pride, the greatest of deceivers" Satan`s the deceiver, "the Prime Light" Lucifer was the bearer of light, Heck Mohammad couldn`t tell the difference between Gabriel and Satan on who it was in giving him his supposed revelations.

This same ego maniac that thinks himself and his followers are superior to all others on earth and that to become a Muslim one has to recite the Shahada "La ilaha ill allah, Muhammadur Rasullu llah", which translates to "I testify that there is no other god but Allah, and Muhammad is god's messenger.

By that above standard you should seriously question that if its the same God, then why can`t someone say "there is no God but God and Ezekiel" or one of the many real prophets/messenges of God. But must say Allah and the false prophet Mohammad and no one else.

Add that to after Jesus`s death and resurrection 600 odd years later Mohammad said it was a lie.

1 John 2:22-23King James Version (KJV)

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.,..
www.biblegateway.com...

Perfect description of Mohammad...

Matthew 7:15-20King James Version (KJV)

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
www.biblegateway.com...

Jesus foretold of a time when they will be persecuted by people who think they are doing Gods service, just as Muslims do in following Mohammad...

John 16King James Version (KJV)

16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
www.biblegateway.com...

Mohammad stole and twisted from the the Torah and New Testament, stole the lands of Medina and Mecca expanded out with the sword slaying raping and pillaging throughout the whole ME, along with destroying the idols of the pagans in Mecca and kept one, the black stone idol shaped into a woman`s vagina that Muslims circle kiss and caress and bow down toward each and every day, believe its black because it sucks out their sins.

4. What does any of that have to do with me and my posts? Unsurprisingly, it sounds like you just wanted to make an-Anti Islam post even though that has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

I was wondering how you would or could justify it and still believe Mohammad was a man of God along with his long line of perverted rot. Slaves being from war inflicted upon others are a big part condoned in Islam.

5. Can you seriously argue that it would be better for me to live in the USA anytime other than the last 30-40 years than to live in modern Zimbabwe? Or are you going to do like so many others here who literally can't understand that different people can have completely different situations?

I`m sure you can lengthen the time further than 30-40 years surely?., though I`m not American, but of coarse it would be good for you in the States, depending on where you are I guess, whats fascinating is that your an intelligent person, but lacking the blatant obvious of the vile deluded barbaric fraud Mohammad was and what those that follow him in his example have caused over the past 1400 years and you believe him to be the same God of Christian and Jewish belief, your Allah is not.

Think about it, if Satan wants to be "like" the most high as it says in the Bible and hates God and his creation then one of the best ways to achieve that is to deceive people into killing and slaughtering raping and thieving and placing his temple on Gods Holy site declaring himself that position.

Forcing people by the sword into and by propagation of any woman regardless of their belief and the offspring are immediately Muslim and the males can have 4 wives and death is the punishment of apostasy into worshiping of Satan, lead by the command of "we slay and are slain in the name of Allah", thinking this gets a Muslim straight to a perverted paradise and also makes intersession to 70 of his/her family members, making death a celebration.

I have to tell you, its manufactured and designed straight from the pits of hell, I don`t hate you I hate Islam for the deception death rape and perversion of truth it is.

All while you wait till..

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
quotingislam.blogspot.com.au...

Its no wonder Hitler and the Islamic world were close, all the Jews wanted was their homeland Israel and its too much for Islamist's.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I would imagine that the north American Indian is not happy about that, smallpox, starvation, wounded knee, loss of tribal lands, whisky, you name it.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
He's what is wrong with the US. What was the point.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I`m amazed and saddened at how divided America is, but its not just America all our western countries are being torn apart, its been getting worse and was divided before D Trump became president, that I`ve been watching.

The foxes have been in the hen house for too long. By design?..

The found plan from 1991

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I was born into a devoted southern Baptist family. All religions that have their roots in ME are self fulfilling prophecies of destruction of "the others". And after you devote your life to the gods, then you die and wonderful rewards await you. I don't fear religious ignoramuses who believe crap like that. Most of them don't become murderers or terrorist. Our laws and Constitution provide some protection from oppression.

I fear nuclear psychos like Kim and Trump. And racial purity people who hate because they are evil looking for a cause. We already had a Civil war over racial purity and it can happen again.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
It's not long gone. We're still dealing with it.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I`m amazed and saddened at how divided America is, but its not just America all our western countries are being torn apart, its been getting worse and was divided before D Trump became president, that I`ve been watching. The foxes have been in the hen house for too long. By design?..
I wonder just who some of those fox's might be ?
could it mean that if you don't take the mark 666 of the beast you wont be able to buy or sell

edit on 20-10-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
so what is really up with this star

edit on 20-10-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Fact.

WW1?
WW2?
How’s Ukraine doing?

Back to my question...

I know you can’t.

I mean if that's what the statistics show then that's what's what the statistics show. It's factual that blacks are on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to average IQ levels so that might have something to do with it but who knows. It's not racist, it's facts.

Good to know /pol and other likeminded groups have fully made their way to ATS.

Did you happen to look and see how long I have been an active member on ATS or do you just like going around here blurting out clueless one liners everywhere?

Care to make a point?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

As of today, sure. Do you think they were caucasian 3000 years ago?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That holds true regardless of whether the Europeans came over or not. Luckily they did so we're still not living in huts.

Do you really believe caucasians invented brick homes?

Are you aware it were the Moors who taught Europeans it's not wise to sleep with their farm animals? Who taught them that bathing is a necessity.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Its a bit weird the first one, I`m aware of the star so no need to watch.

Unless there is info stating their plan on destroying America from within and the organisation linked to it in America, I think you`ve missed the point.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: nwtrucker
It's not long gone. We're still dealing with it.

Only for those that won't let it go. Especially seeing there are those that profit from stirring it all, all over again.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not really, no. Utterly without value, so far as I can see.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No, its not.

Working smart is always better. It's how improvements are made.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Unless there is info stating their plan on destroying America from within and the organisation linked to it in America, I think you`ve missed the point.
I think the only one that is on record is The Gülen movement en.wikipedia.org... other then the m I only have my Bible to point me to the Anti-Christ and I don't think he will create a document to tell us all .I think it will be done more covertly and I think he will have his shop set up in The Holy Land and the Jews will be the ones promoting his agenda . Well that is just my opinion and I suppose scripture is not all that clear about the subject . But for some reason we see these esoteric symbols showing up in strange places

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join