It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Ameilia

It's more about the fact that it was used to deflect attention away from the comments of Faber.

What about all the problems and corruption centered around white society? Are white people perfect? Does money equal better? Sounds awfully materialistic to me.

It's materialistic to want to have roadways, schools, toilets, food, and a job? Really?

Only if you create those things for yourself, and work hard to do so. If you take them from someone else, they are the racists. /sarcasm

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That sounds good, I hope you see a complete contradiction of Islamic slavery and what your better senses tells you, its only been in the very recent years some Islamic countries have banned slavery, but that was only because of pressure put on them from western countries. That vile man false prophet Mohammad and his perverted lies, "what ever your right hand possesses, slave, sex slaves your Allah doesn`t care.
Islamic slaves were mainly used to fight and to attack to concur other lands and spread Islam, as per Mohammad's example, the Jews who think they are Jews but are the synagogue of Satan and is why they have the abomination called the Dome of the Rock sitting on Gods Holy Land Israel, not for much longer.

The Arab slave trade was most active in West Asia, North Africa, and Southeast Africa. In the early 20th century (post World War I), slavery was gradually outlawed and suppressed in Muslim lands, largely due to pressure exerted by Western nations such as Britain and France.[5] Among the last states to abolish slavery were Saudi Arabia and Yemen, which abolished slavery in 1962 under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970, and Mauritania in 1905, 1981, and again in August 2007.[16] However, slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the predominantly Islamic countries of Chad, Mauritania, Niger, Mali, and Sudan
History of slavery in the Muslim world

Yet think they are superior to all others and Christian and Jew are pigs and apes as the Islamic books and leaders tell them.

Africans bought to the US were bought from the Islamic slave traders.

Arab Enslavers Practiced Genetic Warfare

The Arab slave trade typically dealt in the sale of castrated male slaves. Black boys between the age of 8 and 12 had their scrotums and penises completely amputated to prevent them from reproducing. About six of every 10 boys bled to death during the procedure, according to some sources, but the high price brought by eunuchs on the market made the practice profitable.
10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People Not Taught In Schools

Even in the OT of the Bible “Anyone who kidnaps another and either sells him or still has him when he is caught must be put to death” especially slavery by skin color was abhorrent to God we are all equal, so there was severe punishment for it. A slave/bond servant in the Bible is not what people now a days think of first. It could be working for someone else or paying of a debt or to pay off from stealing from someone. They weren`t owned like Islam or in the US was.

It was the continual Christians debate to end slavery in the US that was a massive push to end it.

At least your an apostate with slavery in Islam or is it just in the US that you find repulsive?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

"what ever your right hand possesses, slave, sex slaves your Allah doesn`t care.

my right hand LITERALLY has a bacon and mushroom peice

are you sure allah still doesnt care ??

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

lol

Good question to ask a Muslim?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Like, Haiti? Do you not know what happened to Haiti?
I’ll wait.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the remaining white population of native French people and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by Haitian soldiers under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines, who had decreed that all suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.[1] Throughout the nineteenth century, these events were well known in the United States, where they were called "the horrors of St. Domingo" and they polarized Southern public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery.[2][3] The massacre, which took place throughout Haiti, occurred from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804 and resulted in the deaths of 3,000 to 5,000 men, women, and children.[4] Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[5] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[6] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[6]

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The only good thing about the Trump Residency is the fact that the scum of America feel emboldened enough to speak out loud their hidden filth.

Makes identifying & ostracizing them that much simpler.

K~

Waaah waaah. Need a tissue?

All Minaj or advances in modern civilisation have been due to white people.
Not blacks or Arabs.
The luxurious lifestyle you enjoy is due to white people.
White people have ensured you live in safety, with the opportunity to live a comfortable life or better.

White countries are the most successful. That’s why everyone floods into them, because their own countries are #.
They want to come here to enjoy the benefits our ancestors fought for and toiled for, because their own ancestors were lazy and good for nothing.

The truth isn’t always nice.
It hurts to hear the truth for many people these days because everyone has been conditioned for political correctness.

Harden the # up.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

The only good thing about the Trump Residency is the fact that the scum of America feel emboldened enough to speak out loud their hidden filth.

K~

Not blacks or Arabs.
White people have ensured you live in safety, with the opportunity to live a comfortable life or better.

White countries are the most successful. That’s why everyone floods into them, because their own countries are #.
They want to come here to enjoy the benefits our ancestors fought for and toiled for, because their own ancestors were lazy and good for nothing.

It hurts to hear the truth for many people these days because everyone has been conditioned for political correctness.

Harden the # up.

Wow, what unfiltered garbage spewing out of you, you really aren't very intelligent, are you?

So what did Muslims invent?

edition.cnn.com...

Surgery, Coffee, the first attempt of a flying machine, University, Algebra, Music, the Toothbrush, the Crank, and Hospitals.

#learn how to research instead of showing off your idiotic preconceived notions of superiority.
edit on 19-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It has been a long very hot summer. I don't know if the heat is contributing to the insanity and vitriol that is oozing from the internet, or if it has been infected with a full blown case of Pontypool. Either way, I need to remove myself from this toxic environment.

I have been spending way too much time on ATS, mainly because of increased on-call time. But it has come to the point where I have to find another way to pass the hours, because ATS has become toxic. I never thought I would see the time that ATS would out rank GLP in it's blatant racism, ignorance, and hatred, but ATS has indeed risen above GLP in the worst of ways.

I need to take a break from the internet. Having my favorite site sink to this all time low, has made it clear that it is time to let go. ATS has never been perfect and there have always been a few trolls and bigots, but the level of hatred and racism erupting from this site, is making it live up to the status of deplorable. It was good while it lasted, but I have overstayed my welcome. Time for an ATS sabbatical. I really do hope that the severe case of Pontypool that has infested this site, is eradicated, it would be a shame to see ATS die such an inglorious death.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

K~

Not blacks or Arabs.

Harden the # up.

Sounds like the only one shedding a tear is you. Why do you want me to "harden"? Oh wait I get it, are you asking me out on a date, how sweet of you.

Unfortunately I don't find your kind,,,

attractive.

K~

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm disagreeing with your assertion that most were peaceful and civil before Europeans came. Yeah they were overmatched and Europeans basically genocided them and did horrible atrocities. But your view of native cultures is naive. There were hundreds of nations all with different customs and cultures. Some were peaceful traders and gatherers like you say. Others were nomadic wanderers. While still others had large empires and expansive sophisticated trade networks. Different nations warred and slaughtered eachother long before anyone else showed up. Then there's the inuit who in there own stories completely eradicated witout ant trace the original people who lived up north.

Personally, all the natives I know would be offended of your view of the past.

www.quora.com...

Peaceful utopias...all through the Americas, there was warfare, conflict competition, disease...all the things that are in the rest of the world. My band has several stories about allying to wipe out enemies, for instance, to the point of wide-scale genocide (i.e., St. Laurentian Iroquis, whom the Montagnais and Innu say they destroyed due to trade alliances with Champlain). The reasons are always the same though - child-snatching, trading with the enemy and cannibalistic practices. The Montagnais in particular scared everyone around them to death with how well they had perfected the art of torture. Given our distances from one another and our isolated language dialects, I think what kept things "peaceful" is geographical separation, and a respect for boundaries and territories
Some of the misconception comes from researchers and mediators artificially categorizing us all. Iiyuu and Innu, lumped together by anthropologists as relatives, both speak an Algonquin dialect, but our languages are mutually unintelligible, though we are in close proximity. We never fought each other, but often allied for various reasons. The people right down the river didn't know anything about us except that we "stayed hunting" and they also speak Algonquin (Ojibwe).

I suggest learning some native history from natives not from European historians. Native culture in North America, before Europeans, was just as diverse as anywhere else in the world. I've met a lot of natives in my life and been exposed to a lot of their culture and history. Lumping an entire continent full of different civilization ls together and saying they're all one way is ignorant either way. The societies that existed here were as complex as any where else and engaged in all those same terrible human practices as anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

K~

Not blacks or Arabs.

The invention of Algebra proves this statement wrong. Plus civilization itself was founded in what is now modern Iraq. We may not have evidence of what their skin color was, but I guarantee it wasn't Caucasian.

Really? Most of the stuff I buy says "Made in China" on it and most of my video games come from Japan. I'd wager my luxurious lifestyle is due to Asian people.

Japan, China, South Korea...

Harden the # up.

Exactly. The truth that you are a racist isn't nice, but it is true. I don't even like pulling the "R" card on people but your post is just straight up doodoo.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: Oaktree
I often wonder what the world would be like if Europeans had never set foot in the Americas.

Well I guess what we would call democracy and constitutional government was already thriving here amongst the iroquois confederation.

Are you really using a cartoon to back your statement ?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It's without a doubt true that the founding fathers took many many inspirations from the natives (particularly the Iroquois Nation) to form our Republic. I do agree that a youtube video isn't the best source to present that info, but it isn't wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

1. I already know about the Arab Slave trade and have mentioned it multiple times right here on ATS. I don't like that crap, either.

2. The Qur'an has requirements; things that are recommended but not required; things that are forbidden; things that are discouraged but not forbidden; and things that are neither recommended nor discouraged. After receiving the Prophethood, the Prophet Muhammad and his companions began practicing manumission and are credited with freeing almost 40,000 slaves this way.

3. All of the "Abrahamic" religions have had both pro-slavery and anti-slavery movements.

4. What does any of that have to do with me and my posts? Unsurprisingly, it sounds like you just wanted to make an-Anti Islam post even though that has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

5. Can you seriously argue that it would be better for me to live in the USA anytime other than the last 30-40 years than to live in modern Zimbabwe? Or are you going to do like so many others here who literally can't understand that different people can have completely different situations?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
[Plus civilization itself was founded in what is now modern Iraq. We may not have evidence of what their skin color was, but I guarantee it wasn't Caucasian.

Iraqi's are Caucasian

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It's without a doubt true that the founding fathers took many many inspirations from the natives (particularly the Iroquois Nation) to form our Republic. I do agree that a youtube video isn't the best source to present that info, but it isn't wrong.
Yes I didn't say it was wrong but cartoons these days are more or less brainwashing techniques . In any case ,Marxist philosophy demands class warfare and more recently race warfare, both of which I despise going either way. We all have the same spark of the Divine within.
edit on 19-10-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Right now I'm reading a book about the Apache Wars, "The Wrath of Chochise" The Blood Feud That Sparked The Apache Wars by Terry Mort.

It talks about scalping, kidnapping women and children for slavery, and that the Apaches were nomad people who didn't settle, but would rather hunt or raid. Yet people here acting like the Indians were all peaceful before the white man came. GTFO!

Interesting to note that the kidnapping of a American ranchers son was what started the whole Apache war. Yeah, Cochise's band wasn't the ones that kidnapped him, but it was another Indian band that were Apaches.

What surprised me the most though, was that the Apaches hated Mexicans far more than the whites. For every Apache killed by a Mexican, the Apaches would go out and raid Mexico and kidnapp three Mexicans, who would be brutally killed by the Apache women.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Starrin and flagging not because I necessarily agree with your post and its sentiments, but rather because this man is for me the opposite of every spineless puppet retweeted across the platforms. This mans message will be blasphemed and deemed racist when it is nothing more than a matter of fact addressment of historical references and their implications today. # pc when you’re right as hell.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I mentioned in my posts a few times that the Indians would banish troublesome people from their tribes and these troublesome people banded together to cause trouble for the tribes. The tribes still needed warriors to fight these bands of bad Indians. On top of that, there were conflicts between tribes, they were human like us. But they had treaties and tried to get along, they were not savages. The people Europe sent over to rid the Americans of Native Americans were Savages though. Eventually good settlers came over from Europe.

From what you posted, there were already some white people here. I read some articles about these people. They seem to have been miners, the Hopi also mention some people like this. They had long necks too, or wore something that made them look like they had long necks. Egyptians did wear some strange looking coils on their necks, but they did not have green eyes.

It is hard to figure out what the Indians were talking about. There are blue eyed people who have porphyria in Europe which makes you allergic to sunlight, so they avoid it. This is a problem with the blood, and these people are white, having porphins in their skin. I know people who have this problem. They avoid direct sunlight. The Indians may have thought it was their eyes but then again they could have had a sensitivity to the light. They didn't see the white people in the days, maybe it was because they were mining during the day. There could be a lot of answers to your post.

I am a Finn, I have no native American in me at all. I know quite a few Native Americans, half of them are Findians. But like I also mentioned, the Native Americans left here today came from the Indians that agreed to live on the reservations and allowed themselves to get screwed. They are mellow people. I am sure that there were power hungry people in their tribes, and there were probably those who liked to steal from others and also ones who liked to kill humans. We all came from the same original people.

I belong to a group of people who study the past here in America, mostly the involvement of other areas of the world in America. The evidence seems to point to many of the native Americans being brought here three thousand years or so ago and also some immigrating here after that. Canada was already settled by Northern Europeans before Columbus and the shores of this country were already mapped by the sailors who hauled things between European nations, they followed currents to get around. They could most likely see Americas Shores when they were Traveling, making maps would have meant a closer trip. Some of those old maps were a thousand years old at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join