It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
here in germany i have to admit the smoking products thats reaches germany that comes from marrocow are wicked and taste reallly good

edit on 18-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: aethertek

The only good thing about the Trump Residency is the fact that the scum of America feel emboldened enough to speak out loud their hidden filth.

Makes identifying & ostracizing them that much simpler.

K~

Yes, your hatred and bigotry is so much better than others hatred and bigotry!

LOL If hating ignorant racist pukes makes me a bigot, well then call me Archie.

K~

By becoming a racist puke yourself. GG son.

How is hating racists....racist?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just got here but let me guess....everyone is a Racist!!!

Did I get it right?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

The only good thing about the Trump Residency is the fact that the scum of America feel emboldened enough to speak out loud their hidden filth.

Makes identifying & ostracizing them that much simpler.

K~

Yes, your hatred and bigotry is so much better than others hatred and bigotry!

LOL If hating ignorant racist pukes makes me a bigot, well then call me Archie.

K~

By becoming a racist puke yourself. GG son.

How is hating racists....racist?

I know right, how stupid was that?
That's why half the time I don't respond to the Trumpinistas as most of their posts are just ignorant reactive blather.

As I first stated, the only good of the Trump Residency is the racist scum feel emboldened by their Racist in Chief to spout their vile ignorance.

K~

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: enlightenedservant

My grandfather fought in WW2 against literal Nazis, but came back to America & was still a 2nd class citizen that wasn't even allowed to vote for roughly 20 more years.

Yea, my grandfather served in WW2 too.

Also, let's not forget the black servicemen who where murdered in their uniforms during the Race Riots. But no one alive benefited from what happened back then, remember!

Or those who were made to ride 3rd class train cars while their Nazi POWs rode 1st or regular class..how fking humiliating that must of been, I imagined their scummy Nazi enemies smirking or even loling their asses off.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Now think about how much better those African and Amazonian tribes have it compared to us on the happiness scale. Not only are they happy because they get to spend the majority of their time with family but they also get to earn their living as well!

I had decided not to participate in this thread. I don't see where anything that I say will have any impact on the deep seated prejudices that many here have, and will fight tooth and nail to hold on to. But I think your post is important because it points to how we are programmed to function in life.

Man doesn't do well with contentment for too long. After a while it morphs into angst. Left unchecked, angst morphs into ennui, and with enough time, ennui changes to weltschmerz.

We started out as hunters and gatherers. We told ourselves there has to be more. So we gather the weak and enslaved them to do our labor. Being Lord and Master was thrilling for a time, but eventually lost its shine. Expanding our territory, was thrilling and the purpose of life became to own everything and everybody, but with time that too became a burden, so now it seems joy can only to be found in just leaving it all behind, and to go off to live off the land, and live in harmony with nature.

Problem is, that with time we know where that will lead us.

edit on 18-10-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

As I first stated, the only good of the Trump Residency is the racist scum feel emboldened by their Racist in Chief to spout their vile ignorance.

K~

Yeah there is even historical precedent for this happening too. The same thing happened under Woodrow Wilson. Wilson's racism eventually led to the resurgence of the KKK in the 1930's after they were all but dead and reignited racism as a major issue in the country (sound like a familiar story to you?)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: rickymouse

The native tribes were murdering each other in droves for land and in tribal wars long before the white folk showed up.

That idyllic picture of native life is a fairy tale.

The Indians would kick the trouble makers out of their tribes and these trouble makers would gather together and attack the good tribes. That is true.

There were a lot of areas in this country with peaceful communities of Indians that had treaties with other tribes. From what I have discussed with the Indians themselves about their communities long ago, what you are saying is nothing other than fake propaganda. Even the Lewis and Clark expedition commented on how friendly most tribes were when they ventured out west to find a better way out there.

Look at real history, most of the Indians were peaceful back before we came here and they had an extensive trade network. When the White man came here, they had to make up the Heathen thing to justify killing off the Indians so they could get their land and steal their buffalo and hides. They also logged out most of the big trees to send back or to use the oak bark to make tanning solutions for the buffalo hides. The Indians did not like them killing the buffalo to just get the hides, I saw pictures of piles of buffalo bones from those days, that was happening all the way into the eighteen hundreds.

Look for the real history, not the lies that people of those days were spreading to make themselves look good to the Christians of Europe. On top of that there were Europeans here already, Some were treated as Indians, some kept their old styles and nobody even bothered to check when they got here, there were farms in the Upper US, there were Northern Europeans in Canada before Columbus discovered America and some had migrated down south a bit into Minnisota and the Northern states.

The world court gave the US to England, one of their strong allies, Norway, had settlers here already, and so did a bunch of other countries before Columbus discovered America. After Columbus discovered America, there were maps of both sides of the Americas within a year, gathered and combined from maps of Maritimers who already mapped them partially. Both sides within a Year. You will find this in European History. We can find it now here in America if we know where to look.

I have to disagree. The Haida were one of the largest slave trading nations on the west coast and they had a huge empire from Alaska and the Yukon to Mexico that they enforced by being some of the fiercest, deadliest warriors around.
www.historymuseum.ca...

The Haida were feared along the coast because of their practice of making lightning raids against which their enemies had little defence. Their great skills of seamanship, their superior craft and their relative protection from retaliation in their island fortress added to the aggressive posture of the Haida towards neighbouring tribes. Diamond Jenness, an early anthropologist at the Canadian Museum of Civilization, caught their essence in his description of the Haida as the "Indian Vikings of the North West Coast":

Those were stirring times, about a century ago, when the big Haida war canoes, each hollowed out of a single cedar tree and manned by fifty or sixty warriors, traded and raided up and down the coast from Sitka in the north to the delta of the Fraser River in the south. Each usually carried a shaman or medicine man to catch and destroy the souls of enemies before an impending battle; and the women who sometimes accompanied the warriors fought as savagely as their husbands.

The Haida went to war to acquire objects of wealth, such as coppers and Chilkat blankets, that were in short supply on the islands, but primarily for slaves, who enhanced their productivity or were traded to other tribes. High-ranking captives were also the source of other property received in ransom such as crest designs, dances and songs.

Even prehistorically, the Haida engaged in sea battles. They tied cedar bark ropes to heavy stone rings that were hurled to smash enemy canoes and that could quickly be retrieved for subsequent throws. 

Also this:
Slavery Among Indigenous Peoples of the Americas

edit on 18/10/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Racism will be always be there, just below the surface of society waiting for the weak & incapable to grasp it.

The 30's were also a time of great economic & social change, vis-a-vis agrarian vs a more urban lifestyle.

If you had noticed most of the klanazi foot soldiers at the tikitorch march & murder were well below average in intelligence & skills.
Hence the few that were outed on social media were fired from low skilled low wage jobs.

Racism really is the disease of the downtrodden & dumb, they need the "other" to feel superior to simply by the happenstance of their pitiful existence.
Since the racist has no personal beliefs or achievements that are cause for pride in ones-self they must claim achievement by the works of people whose only comparison to them is they look similar.

Once again the US is in a state of economic flux, as the employment landscape is changing nearly as fast as the technology driving the changes.

So of course those incapable of change, those without the skills or talents to prosper in the new environment lash out, as they're either cognitively incapable or emotionally unable to reflect on their own short comings & failures.

Hence you end up with useless scum like lead klanazi Spencer, who is a useless little twit who lives off of mommy & daddy's tax breaks from the government.

He has no real accomplishments in his life & no useful skills other than emotional agitation it seems.
The perfect mouthpiece for the lowborn rabble that is troubling our nation with their personal failures.

K~

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: nwtrucker

Let's be grateful those Europeans came and stole all their land and almost completely exterminated them though!

Hallelujah, praise the lord for the Europeans!

You're changing the premise of what he said. He's not asking you to be grateful that the Europeans did it, he's asking you to be grateful that it wasn't the Africans.

That in itself is still a very loaded statement to make, of course. The Ashanti were experienced empire builders with political structures on a par with a European country. Though they also took slaves, their treatment of those the slaves - well, the ones who weren't sacrificed for religious purposes - had more in common with the Roman model of slavery than the middle-eastern approach. The Ashanti colonising the Americas would have been a very different proposition to, say, the Hutu.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Here's the biggest problem with the OP's reasoning. In order for any region of the old world to colonize the new world they'd need an empire or force projection capable of doing so. If the nation in question's best ocean faring technology is a canoe then why would you even have them as part of the conversation on potentially expanding into the Americas?

It should also be noted that colonialism touched Africa too. That's obviously where all the slaves came from (well the ones that weren't Native Americans at least). The state of Africa today is VERY much linked to European expansion from the 1400's to the 1700's.

The OP is pretty much the equivalent of burning someone's house down then remarking about how awful that person is because they don't have a house.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I was adding context to what he said, not changing the premise. To be grateful for the European incursion of America is to ignore what the Europeans did to the natives. I don't think he's grateful for that part of it but the statement was naive in the context of what the European incursion entailed.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Oaktree

It took a literal violent revolution by the people of Zimbabwe to get the British to leave; and that was only in 1980 or so. If I'm not mistaken, its current leader Robert Mugabe was the leader of one of the 3 main revolutionary factions. (look it up to see more info)

That's an amazing way to completely misrepresent a far more complex situation.

The British (as a nation) had, to some extent, already left. Rhodesia was self-governing but with oversight from London. The general impetus in London was towards Rhodesian independence, though after pressure from various parties they adapted a policy of requiring majority rule - in other words, they wouldn't release Rhodesia from the Empire while it was still under minority white control.

This policy was a bit of a two-edged sword, with the reason differing depending on perspective. From one side, it was a seen as a condition that was more deliberately more difficult to meet (thereby delaying independence), while from another side it was seen as a necessary safety net to prevent a white minority government further entrenching itself at the expense of the blacks. The British government of the day specifically sought assurances from the Rhodesian government that the majority black population would be fully integrated into the political structure and that no laws would be passed to disadvantage or discriminate against them.

It was the minority white Rhodesian government who fought back against this, eventually declaring independence anyway. The revolutionary factions were revolting against this government, not the British who had been pushing for greater political integration for the majority.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I was adding context to what he said, not changing the premise. To be grateful for the European incursion of America is to ignore what the Europeans did to the natives. I don't think he's grateful for that part of it but the statement was naive in the context of what the European incursion entailed.

Nope, that's changing the premise.

"Would you rather be stabbed in the leg or the heart?"

Well, I'd rather not be stabbed at all, but that's not the premise of the question. If I had to choose, then getting stabbed in the leg would suck badly but it would still suck less than getting stabbed in the heart.

That's the premise of the question, and the premise of the statement he was making. Not that it didn't suck for the people involved, but overall it probably sucked less than the alternative.

My view is that it might be true, but it might not. Africa, just like Europe, is a big place with lots of different cultures. It rather depends on which particular cultures you are comparing - some of the African ones might have done a better job, some of them might have been a hundred times worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're welcome to buy a house and give it back to them.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If you think about it, CIA instigated chaos in the Middle East and killed millions. White people, not good.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

So you wake up every day eager to get to work and do the same thing you did yesterday? Or do you wake up wishing it was the weekend?

You don't have to answer that, all I'm asking is that you be honest with yourself.

Actually ya most days I wake up I'm pretty excited to go to work even though I work on average 40-50 hours a week. My job's awesome. I'm responsible for several half million dollar machines I get to maintain, program and operate; I create beautiful, high end products that take skill and precision to make; my days are varied and different almost every day and I get paid good money to do it. Why would I wake up not wanting to go to work. My work is the #.

Hell last night I was up until 1 in the morning ended up waking up again at 3:55 am couldn't really fall back asleep properly, woke up for real at 5:40 feeling like complete and utter crap. I could have easily not gone to work today and not gotten in trouble or been worried about losing the money. Yet I'm here right now working just because I wanted to go in.

Yet the vast majority of people will never get their dream job regardless of whether they do everything they can or not. They'll be stuck with working a job they don't want to be at. I wonder why that is? Because the system is set up to benefit those at the top.

Even the slaves back in the day had a guaranteed meal and a place to sleep, but those aren't guaranteed today even with a job.

Also, my job is far from my dream job. I had zero idea this industry even existed before I started a few years ago. I didn't even know what kind of job I was applying for. Sometimes, taking a chance on something you have no idea about will lead to you finding something you enjoy without it needing to be a dream job.
Funny enough I was actually lucky enough to do what I thought was my dream job for a few years. I pretty much got to live like a rockstar . I got paid to go camping or stay in fancy hotels, do research that hadn't been done before, trap animals most people don't get to see and give presentations to huge groups that were all fascinated by the crap I had to say and when I wasn't doing that I got to work from home. In the end I didn't really enjoy it and prefer what I'm doing now far more than I have any other job I've had.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Maybe we should have listened to the Indians back then. They paid no taxes, their wives made lunch and supper and hung around the camp and worked together to keep things together. The old Indians just made arrows and learned medicine to help the community, collecting herbs and berries with the women, they also helped in the corn fields. The young guys went hunting and fishing all day long. They had no house payments, no car payments, to insurance premiums.

This is idiotic.
Also...no cars. No real houses. No insurance protections or benefits. No tax-funded gov't services (streets, highways, lights, signs, 1st responders, etc). Every time someone posts this same rant, whether in jest or not, it's aggravating. Its comparing apples and iPads.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

"Once again the US is in a state of economic flux, as the employment landscape is changing nearly as fast as the technology driving the changes. So of course those incapable of change, those without the skills or talents to prosper in the new environment lash out, as they're either cognitively incapable or emotionally unable to reflect on their own short comings & failures."

Man, there's real, real truth in that and the problem only gets worse with each High School graduating class. This problem just seems hopeless to fix. Reminds me of the problems caused by the invention of the farm tractor that, when combined with the "Dust Bowl" caused the displacement of millions off small family farms as depicted in "The Grapes of Wrath".

We may well see this happen a lot sooner than expected. May already be seeing it in terms the huge homeless problems in California, Washington state and Oregon.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join