It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Working hard and working smart aren't the same.

I work hard, usually around 60 hours a week. That's not the same as working smart.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's coming, as you can see from my previous chat, not many will survive.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Working hard and working smart aren't the same.

I work hard, usually around 60 hours a week. That's not the same as working smart.

You are smart enough to network with like minded people and use the system to your advantage.

The key is who and where... And how to find them

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
At first I thought the problem was technological and educational deficiency, which I still believe it technically is.

But because we lack those techs and because most people are idiots, the current problem is overpopulation.

The current global aristocracy that has been in power for centuries let this get outta hand.

It was their job to administer the nations but they were probably too busy playing with their wealth and power to notice this.

I realize it's probably fun being gods among men but with great power comes great responsibility, and our rulers collectively blew it.

Now we get to live in this mess called post modern society and they... still play.

It can't last forever. It's unsustainable.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Also, I think it's pretty ridiculous for you to make the assumption that I haven't traveled. Zimbabwe and South Africa may have been great for white people back then, but they were undeniably worse for the "coloreds" and "blacks" there who were forced to live under the oppressive white rule ("coloreds" and "black" were separate classes, with "coloreds" being given more rights than "blacks" but fewer than "whites"). There's nothing good about being literal 2nd and 3rd class citizens.

Just as a point of order, Rax lives in South Africa. And suffice it to say that she's very aware of what it's like to be a 2nd or 3rd class citizen.

-dex

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Oh i can read just fine,i was referring to the last 30-40 years myself.Modern Zim is a nightmare compared to the USA,re quality of life for the black population there.And no,it's not ridiculous to assume that someone has not travelled.Some of us never had the money to do so,myself,and literally Billions of other citizens of earth.If you have been able to,good for you,but it is a luxury at least half of the human race cannot afford.Also,i know All about being a 2nd class citizen in my country.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Ameilia

Spoken like a true modern day slave.

"Don't like it? *cracks whip* Too bad, get back to work you lazy bum!"

Some people need the routine, they have no imagination so routine eliminates the need to think about what makes happiness.

It's a harsh reality but has been refined over many generations so as to let the slave defend his ownership to the point of outright denial and or aggression towards those that point it out.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Thank you Dex,just saw your post now
Yes unfortunately that is the case.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Hi Rax!

Good to see you again!

I figure that your experience and knowledge of European Colonialism in Sub-Saharan Africa would be unique and informed. And that you can likely provide a cultural perspective that we're missing in our history books.

Thanks,
- dex

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If there were an asteroid about six miles wide headed for a direct impact with Earth, what would a primitive society do to detect it let alone stop it? By the way if an asteroid that size hit the Earth the only thing that would survive would be microbes.

And what would a everyday normal suburbanite do? You think our Governments would worry about us?
LOL

The work week is getting shorter and shorter and pretty soon it will be all automated and the only jobs that people will be doing would be labor of love. In time.

haha...that utopian society was also predicted in the 60's - never eventuated. If you honestly think the concentration of wealth to a handful of individual families experienced in the last 10 years will also usher in a fairer society you need to get up and out of your arm chair.

edit on 18-10-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If it wasn`t for the bloody slaughter spread of Islam as is the norm and the fall of Constantinople to Jihadists in 1453 closed the trade routes to the East, Columbus set sail to find other routes, long story short..America.

Not that this has anything to do with race in the topic, just pointing out America as we know it probably wouldn`t have existed otherwise.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Perhaps another "side angle" way of looking at it - there really is no "European" view and there couldn't be.

Celts were invaded by Romans were invaded by Huns were supplanted by Visigoths and developed into Merovingian's over time which were then cast aside by the Carolingians. Amid this you had intertribal wars, wars of conquest, invasions, pillaging, famine and disease.

Ask the Picts what they think of the European occupation of their "homeland" or the brutality that it entailed, or the Dacians/Thracians, or the Scythians ...

Lands are occupied. Lands are conquered. People are killed or enslaved. Ask the Slavs for instance.

A person from the "old world" at that time period would almost have to have been born with an almost genetic PTSD and an ingrained desire to always look over their shoulder to see who was going to attack them next. The natives in the Americas with a friendly disposition would have been (sorry to say) ripe for the picking as they were soft targets. At least they presented themselves as such.

Sorry for the rant ...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I get it, everything is someone else's fault.

BS.

Look at the downward spiral of African nations once the Europeans leave.

Not racist, just factual.

Actually Botswana is pretty good.

www.bbc.com...

Botswana, one of Africa's most stable countries, is the continent's longest continuous multi-party democracy. It is relatively free of corruption and has a good human rights record.

Sparsely populated, Botswana protects some of Africa's largest areas of wilderness. Safari-based tourism - tightly-controlled and often upmarket - is an important source of income.

Botswana is the world's largest producer of diamonds and the trade has transformed it into a middle-income nation.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: aethertek
The only good thing about the Trump Residency is the fact that the scum of America feel emboldened enough to speak out loud their hidden filth.

Makes identifying & ostracizing them that much simpler.

K~

Yes, your hatred and bigotry is so much better than others hatred and bigotry!

LOL If hating ignorant racist pukes makes me a bigot, well then call me Archie.

K~

Treating anyone poorly based on only one aspect of their person is the definition of bigotry.

You and only you are responsible for your own actions.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Should remind everyone most African nations are 50yrs old, and much of that under neocolonialism, Africans ran successful economies in the past, they are on their way in the present and will do so in the near future, eg Rwanda the nation of the killing fields is slated to become a middle income nation by 2020.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
...not without shiploads of black slaves they didn't...you stupid [snipped]!

The route went from Portugal to the Canary Islands to the 'new world'.
The Canary Islands being the last point for loading up on stock and buy/sell slaves (African people).
Without slaves, working there asses of for the lazy white devils, there would be an America...quiet and beautiful with mostly native people.

It's the white man USING everybody else for the succes they claim.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Oct 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Can someone give us a list of prosperous nations led and populated by a black majority so we can set the record straight?

I'll wait.

Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Algeria, and Morocco all have nominal GDPs above $100 billion. It's amazing what you learn if you actually look and don't rely on your biases.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

My grandfather fought in WW2 against literal Nazis, but came back to America & was still a 2nd class citizen that wasn't even allowed to vote for roughly 20 more years.

Yea, my grandfather served in WW2 too.

Also, let's not forget the black servicemen who where murdered in their uniforms during the Race Riots. But no one alive benefited from what happened back then, remember!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-10-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

My relatives came over due to a famine of the spud variety. Some folks wern't happy about the incursions of the Irish...are they white?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join