It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Disrespectful lie’: Anger grows over Trump’s claims about past presidents and fallen troops

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
as the wife of a service member, it disgusts me to think that if unthinkable tragedy happens, i could get this kind of insensitive glad-handling... that is, if the bozo can even be bothered to fit me in between rounds of golf and fox & friends.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Does it really matter? There is at least one bisexual PsyOps couple driving me ATM.

But they must be doing something wrong the horny way, I try to take my knee for hours now but it isn't THAT long. What the heck?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: fiverx313
can entire populations suffer from stockholm syndrome?

Yes. It's called a cult of personality. In religious terms it is referred to as sycophancy.

Lol, and you are the high priestess.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That come back really doesn't work here. By and large it is well known on ATS that I am not a fan of Trump. Calling me the high priestess (I see what you did there with the ess at the end too) of the Trump sycophancy is just silly.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Any President who sends kids off to war should be willing to meet with as many grieving families as possible if they are killed in the line of duty.

I wasn't a Trump fan to begin with, but this is just sad. You don't have time? OK. Not cool, but the President is, generally, a busy guy...so maybe. Though given the amount of time he spends in his place in Florida...ya gotta wonder.

But to attempt to foist it off as "Obama didn't, why should I?", when that's not even remotely the case is pitiful.

I knew the Donald wasn't, and isn't, a very nice guy, but does he really need to keep proving it? The dude's an asshole.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Trump offered a grieving military father $25,000 in a call, but didn’t follow through

President Trump, in a personal phone call to a grieving military father, offered him $25,000 and said he would direct his staff to establish an online fundraiser for the family, but neither happened, the father said.

Trump seems to be incapable of normal, healthy human emotions like empathy and compassion.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If there's one thing I've learned about the anti-Trump hysteria, it's that context, or lack there of, matters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join