It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens believe in?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Their creation!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Take this as you will.

From an occult point of view, one comes accross the "aliens" if you know where to look or are just plain unlucky.

Grey's seem to be mental types, the vivisector mind.

Reptilians seem to be bio-weapons type. "In the deep red"

Pliadians seem to be pure mental type. "In the blue like the blue in a nuke reactor photo."

The blue jelly gumby (think 60s TV) looking things with their green jelly looking third eye dogs who create "visions" are purpose built things.

The human looking males that remind you of Greek philosophers are mental/philosophical perfectionists who see females as lower creatures because they think males are more evolved. They are intolerant of imperfection in others.

Agendas through and through.

Just my two bobs worth.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

STILL LIVING...aka people from modern times.. with enough info to know better..

None of the smartest people on the planet for the last 50 years have bought Christianity AT ALL.

Your counting the people people from 100 years ago.. long before we had the technology or archeology to debunk it..

I’m sure before we had enough information to debunk it just about everyone believed..

But that is science. Once something has been debunked, you stop buying it....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think that the human species evolved from ancient alien e. coli. So in general they would be amused, but unimpressed by the organisms that grew out of their poo.

In all seriousness, I think that there are likely multiple advanced alien civilizations, with a variety of different philosophies.

At least one type would be benevolent, with an advanced understanding of maturing tool-using species like humans, and the best way to interact with them so as to cause minimal disruption to their continuing evolution. Whether they believe in some deity or not would likely be related to their understanding of the lowest level mechanisms of the universe. They may realize that at some level there is deep magic in the way the universe works. However, I very much doubt they would worship the deity in any way that we could comprehend, if at all.

I suspect there would also be a more primal type of alien. They would likely see humans as food and game, something to be used for sport and entertainment. Much like some people kill insects for fun, just because they can, these aliens might use their technology to terrorize humanity. Despite their advanced technology, they may continue to practice magical beliefs to justify their arrogance.

Just my 2 cents...

-dex

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: vlawde
If they are advanced enough to travel throughout the galaxy (or dimensions), I'd suspect they have grown far beyond the need for a mythical being to explain everything

Why?

Do you have a line of reasoning or any objective evidence to support your statement?

If they are that smart, they can make their own universes anyway they want.

Do gods travel in spaceships?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
Well obviously they didn't let belief in religious parables get in the way of science.

What if the ETs had a strong religious ideology and believed it was their duty to spread it through the universe?

Perhaps they were from some backwater planet of some empire and as that empire declined they inherited the technology of interstellar travel yet they still held primitive religious beliefs and felt it was their duty to spread it through whatever means necessary even through technology acquired from the empire that once held power over them.

Maybe they show up one day on earth with technology superior to ours but with a backward religious ideology.

What if they deliver an ultimatum of convert or feel our wrath?

Fremen.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That is a brilliant question - but i ask you is humanity ready for completely irreverent and candid tale about,sex drugs and Rocketships? The truth told directly from the "Angels and Devils" that have been shaping human history since the very beginning.
The truth - You couldn't make it up -you wouldn't believe me if I attempted to tell you
edit on 17-10-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That is a brilliant question - but i ask you is humanity ready for completely irreverent and candid tale about,sex drugs and Rocketships? The truth told directly from the "Angels and Devils" that have been shaping human history since the very beginning.
The truth - You couldn't make it up -you wouldn't believe me if I attempted to tell you

I would read that thread.

Do it!

Blow my mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

They probably believe in everything humanity doesn't.

If I said more, I'd be labeled for stating my pure unadulterated opinion. If aliens landed now, I can speculate that one of the most important questions asked might be .. WHY?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

They probably believe in everything humanity doesn't.

If I said more, I'd be labeled for stating my pure unadulterated opinion. If aliens landed now, I can speculate that one of the most important questions asked might be .. WHY?

What like Light intelligent conscious alive. Humanity cant get its head around that one --
I must agree with you on Why - it baffles me sometimes as to the things some folk get up to, I often scratch my head and wonder why ..
edit on 18-10-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Death and Taxes and probing uranus?
IDK I was on my way out!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

i love how these threads just leap over several critical questions to arriove at :

" what do aliens believe in "

to illustrate how inane this question is : lets look at ourselves with the hypothetical question :

what do humans believe in ?

see now how daft it is ?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

As a human I consistantly ask the Why Question. If alien life were to suddenly appear to us, I'm sure they'd ask that very same question at some point.
Speculation is all we have.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The Hope Indians believed [some probably still do] in Aliens and had a very interesting descriptive cosmology of their alien
friends and their beliefs:

"The Anthropologist Frank Waters, who compiled and published "The Book of the Hopi", based on oral accounts of their traditions and beliefs given by thirty-two contemporary Hopi elders, writes that:

The Kachina people did not come to the Fourth World like the rest of the people. IN FACT THEY WERE NOT PEOPLE. They were spirits sent to give help and guidance to the clans, taking the forms of ordinary people and being commonly regarded as the Kachina Clan.....

According to Hopi cosmology and legendary history the human race inhabited three other planetary worlds before it came to the planet Earth, and in its evolution it must move on to three more worlds yet. Beyond these worlds there lie two other realms, the ninth and last being that of the Creator himself. Man tends to corrupt and destroy his world although with each new emergence he starts out pure. However, a few individuals who lead pure and perfect lives become Kachinas
when they die and do not have to be reincarnated into the plodding cycle of human evolution. They go to another universe, whence they may return periodically to guide man's further evolution and help him in various ways in his present life."

-"The Book of the Hopi" by Frank Waters

Of course when you read a post like this "What do Aliens believe in?" most think of sci-fi type aliens like the so-called
'Greys', etc. - But why not also consider all those mythological aliens we see throughout Human histrory? - But like your
space aliens - 'absolute proof' of their existence remains to be seen - Yet, circumstantial evidence is plentiful
edit on 18-10-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Right that is a pretty short opening post but you are entering a very complex subject.

On earth we know that the human race has always required religion to get the ball rolling when it come's to culture and civilization but that is because WE are an individualistic race, we have only limited tribal nature and no definite genetic hierarchy in spite of the so called royal line's inbreeding to try to create there own since time immemorial.

But what would the alien's psychology be, would it be in some way similar to our own or would they also have the potential to come from a completely different type of society were there ancestors were more organized and perhaps even hive like.

A hive like society may have little or in fact no need for a religion as it's hive is the basis of it's civilization, how would such an extended racial organism adapt and develop higher intelligence though?.
This asks us if there is a potential therefore for a race that began as a civilization of individual's could have DEGENERATED into a hive construct in some alien version of our own races potential future manifestation.
In such a circumstance religion may still have a place but it will likely be based on worshiping there leaders or ideal's that they are programmed to believe that there leaders embody.

An individualist race like our own however may have many different belief's embodied by it's members just as we do here on earth, some will hide there belief's but other's will openly espouse one interpretation of there reality or another interpretation of there reality with the potential for even scientific theory's about there reality having spun off into complex religions of there own.

Many but not ALL UFO occupant encounter experiencers have reported aliens that spoke of God or of a universal higher being, whether if real such encounters were a reflection of belief in actual God or belief in an older race of being's or even a universal consciousness is however open to much longer debate.

And of course there are supposed Alien Atheists such as the video of a purported grey time traveller whom say's after being questioned that his ethic's are based on empathy and observation, my opinion that is just a puppet and reflects a moralist atheist or agnostic approach by it's talented creator.

It would be nice to think that if any of the UFO encounters are real that these other race'(s) have a moral basis be it religion or simply ethical empathy for a younger sentient race and indeed I believe there are example's that suggest they may such as the incident were a silo of nuclear weapon's were taken control of - too scare us out of using the bloody thing's and therefore to attempt to help us save ourselves from a self inflicted racial suicide.

And such Empathy while not showing a religion certainly show's a morality that is admirable and definitely on the good side.

edit on 18-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: chr0naut

STILL LIVING...aka people from modern times.. with enough info to know better..

None of the smartest people on the planet for the last 50 years have bought Christianity AT ALL.

Your counting the people people from 100 years ago.. long before we had the technology or archeology to debunk it..

I’m sure before we had enough information to debunk it just about everyone believed..

But that is science. Once something has been debunked, you stop buying it....

Wrong actually.
Many physicists in recent years - TOP theoretical physicists have changed there belief's from atheist to belief in a design behind the universe, they have not all chosen any particular religion and some have not chosen any but they are also in many cases no longer firm atheist as they have faced the sign's of a universe that is too perfect, too well constructed for there to have not been an intelligence behind it, that intelligence itself becomes a paradox but that mean's that some of them then question are we actually in the mind of God - or a higher intelligence and theory's such as holographic universe theory etc. have only expanded upon this idea.
www.godandscience.org...
Of course most of them keep there new found belief to themselves for fear of ridicule in an Atheist dominated profession.

God has not been debunked.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Well aliens' existence would likely disprove most of our religions, but especially the Abrahamic ones since they all say that man was created in God's image. If aliens exist and don't look like humans (which is very very likely) then that would be the final nail in the god narrative.

As to what they believe. Who knows? I'm sure that depends on the organic experiences that species went through to develop their culture.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How, Why.

Let's create them in OUR image, Men and Woman in OUR IMAGE.

Colony Planet or terraformed and reseeded formerly devastated former home world - how does that challenge Abrahamic faith, it only challenges primitive interpretations of it.
Even with the passage a Day to God is a thousand years that would still cause problem's for the Primitive interpretation but then you have to remember there is also the Pre-Adamite interpretation of the Abrahamic faith - essentially God restored a devastated world, there were still people in that world but Adam and Eve were new human's carrying some kind of energy or genetic legacy that these pre-adamites lacked and there children then took pre-adamite wives making us a hybrid species of some kind.
It does not challenge the belief at all, it merely call's for reinterpretation.
www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...
www.kjvbible.org...

The problem with Pre-Adamite belief is that it was popular during the Slave period and used to justify slavery by making out other races were lower being's and actually pre-adamites but in fact that always missed out on the fact that the Son's of god (older race of human's) whom came down and married human woman then had kid's with them, therefore they were a different but similar and genetically compatible race of man - old man - pre-adamite man and according to the book of Enoch they were blond and blue eyed those celestial pre-adamite's.

It is therefore a controversial subject but marries nicely for all those Sitchin believers with his tales about the Anunnaki as well as with many other tales from other religion's.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

If you are saying that the abrahamic god is really an alien being then that is a completely different story. I'm just talking religiously and spiritually. Christian sects like Catholicism may have made allowances in their faith for aliens (mostly because the reasoning for their existence is near irrefutable) but it just doesn't make sense when the religion has basically said that the universe was made for humans for several millenniums now.

I'm sure that the devout will continue to believe anyways, but I just feel like they'd just be in denial at that point.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Spirituality, other dimensional

Alien, Not of THIS world

The universe made for human being's No that was Eden (the real seed colony/laboratory) and man got kicked out of it - failed experiment or a deliberate plan once his intellect had reached a certain level.
Colony of genetically perfect OR preserved human DNA then polluted by a group of Enhanced old human's - Physical being's with a pronounced higher dimensional nature - so being's in a transition to a higher state of being that had been supposed to monitor the planet - Watchers whom revolted and came down to there old home world then took wives form the new Or perhaps Pure race or NEW human's (they had to do something if they were not going to be having any more kid's themselves - because they had probably become something that could no longer propagate having left there biological beginning's behind - or else as a species technically they would have been extinct) and had mixed offspring with them, those offspring were more spiritually (dimensionally) advanced but were also deviations from the norm due to the likely mutation's this cross breeding caused, they had problem's with there pituitary gland for example and were even cannibalistic of there Maternal race so were definitely bad news.

The lead scientists come's back and see's what has happened and is outraged, the planet or at least the affected area had to be sterilized to prevent this spreading further but due to the difficulty of the initial project perhaps worked over vast distances a few sample's were chosen, modified to allow them to try to continue there plan which was however now not ideal and used as a new seed population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join