It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Losing Money as President

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yep. Little Don and Eric are going to be in so much trouble when Daddy gets home!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

...and how much of that impression is media driven, do you think? I don't follow European media much, as it seems even further off the mark about American politics and society then American media--which is, I suppose, to be expected.

Make no mistake, I don't care for the man, however, the impression I get from many in the media is he's the most evil thing since, well, Hitler.

Actually it's mostly based on his speeches and his policies. I've watched many of his speeches. It appals me that anyone would vote for such a delusional, narcissistic, bloviating ignoramus.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Dfairlite

True, but given the man's massive financial problems in the past, I have massive concerns about estimates of his worth. The question of his level of debt is still outstanding - and a mystery.

It isn't really a mystery as he's already declared a full list of his creditors. It gives a good picture unless you want it down to the dollars and cents.
Unless you think he lied on his FEC forms, for which you'd need some proof.

I am also not sure why anyone would have 'massive concerns' about the estimates of his wealth - very odd.

If you think that you have an accurate idea of Trumps exact finances, including his debts, then I have a great property in New York that I'd like to sell you. One former owner, a great opportunity.

You sound like you don;t believe his FEC submission. Your scepticism does not make a mystery - except maybe in your own mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

True, but given the man's massive financial problems in the past, I have massive concerns about estimates of his worth. The question of his level of debt is still outstanding - and a mystery.

It isn't really a mystery as he's already declared a full list of his creditors. It gives a good picture unless you want it down to the dollars and cents.

I am also not sure why anyone would have 'massive concerns' about the estimates of his wealth - very odd.

If you think that you have an accurate idea of Trumps exact finances, including his debts, then I have a great property in New York that I'd like to sell you. One former owner, a great opportunity.

You sound like you don;t believe his FEC submission. Your scepticism does not make a mystery - except maybe in your own mind.

It astonishes that you think that a man who has declared bankruptcy four times is some kind of financial genius.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

It astonishes that you think that a man who has declared bankruptcy four times is some kind of financial genius.

So not filing bankruptcy and allowing by that your creditors to harass you into suicide is a smart move instead?

And it looks like it certainly helped him, cuz... look at him now?

Bankruptcy is a legal tool to help anyone be able to regroup and get things going again.
edit on 23-10-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So not filing bankruptcy and allowing by that your creditors to harass you into suicide is a smart move instead?

And it looks like it certainly helped him, cuz... look at him now?

Bankruptcy is a legal tool to help anyone be able to regroup and get things going again.

Once might be unfortunate. Twice might be because of circumstances. Four times is a trend and is not a sign of being a financial genius. I'd like to mention a few other things. Trump University, Trump steaks and Trump vodka.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join