It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Losing Money as President

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Donald is just getting started. 10 months in and the obama legacy has been 90% dismantled

This though is pretty much all Trump has done, or tried to do, dismantle the Obama legacy.

Its actually really dangerous for America because he is sending a signal to the international community that America can no longer be relied to on to continue to support any agreements made in the last decade essentially.

Its like he is trying to rewind America back to 2009 when the rest of the world has been moving on.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: mOjOm

So you're just completely ignoring the second part? Got it.

I just quoted the first part. What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh Christ, this again? Nope. Sorry. He was not. His fathers company, well, people in his company, were caught trying to show apartments to blacks in black areas. It is not that they did not rent to blacks. So get it right.

They also were never convicted of any wrongdoing. So, if you want to hang your opinion on something that happened 45 years ago and was not actually his fault go for it but this racist garbage is beyond bogus.

Denial again? Good grief man, it's on the records. Trump even admits it himself, although he tries to play it down. You can even find lists of all the suits brought against him, and it's listed on all of them.

Well, there were cases brought against various companies, but the point here is that Trump has said in the debate — and he also told me when I interviewed him at Trump Tower earlier this year — that this was part of one massive suit." Kranish says, "And in fact, this very specifically is a case that charges Donald Trump, Fred Trump and their company of race bias in housing rentals. ... It was one of the largest cases of the time. ...

"It was a suit that was directly against them, and it is one that Donald Trump to this day clearly is upset about."

www.npr.org...

Looks like trump is not the only one who is still upset about it.
He's a racist. Get over it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Trump never admitted to anything and he is not racist. That is just a nice little dream to make it ok to hate him. Create something to hate since there is nothing to attack in policy changes.

And to all who say this is all about dismantling a legacy I have to laugh. A legacy? He tanked our country with the ARRA. 700 billion dollars to big business and bailouts. If Trump did this heads would explode. Then there were all of paybacks to all the people who supported his campaign because they knew once in the 'legacy' would be change alright. Why did we have to change but it is not ok to be great again?

Obama will go down as one of the most ineffective presidents ever and I never thought anyone could beat Carter.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Who cares if he is losing money? He'll get it back probably 5-fold once his term is done. And for him, he is basically paying to play President, nothing more. Some people try to paint him in a glowing light no matter -what- he says or does.

Bullying and antagonism = Having balls
Angsty twitter posts = Refreshing takes
Bashing anyone who dares say anything negative = Telling the "truth" about someone
Lack of Presidential attitude and poor language skills = Trump purposely acting stupid for unexplained reasons
Insulting others = Everyone else is being "too sensitive"

It's like how his followers completely ignore the ridiculous theory that miraculously, any media source that prints a negative take on Trump is a fake news source, while any one that praises him is a truthful source of news. It's absolutely hilarious truth be told. Alarming.. but hilarious at the same time.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I'm not giving anyone else a pass on anything either. I don't know anything about Clinton or Obama doing something comparable so unless I know about it I can't exactly say anything. Doesn't mean it's not there or I'm giving them a pass. I just don't know about it. What you just said about Clinton is the first I've ever heard until right now.

You don't know about Clinton, Obama, Bush, but you do know about Trump and that makes you for some reason concerned...MY point is it is all BS with them all...

But we all know that the bone spur thing is total BS. Let's not act like it's anything else but BS.

Do we know? We have X rays? We have certified doctor report it was BS? We have nothing to act on...could be BS or could be real... Unless we truely know we can only go with it was real, and not..but my gut feeling is...

We do know that Clinton and Bush WAS BS because we have real data to look at, but with Trump we have assumptions that he got a REAL doctor to fake the report with zero follow up on the deferment.

[ But accuse me of being triggered for simply trying to explain my position on something. That's my only opinion when you challenge me on what I've said. I'd expect you to do the same and I wouldn't accuse you of anything for doing it.

Ok I take that back...it just seems people want this to be total BS, they want to say more than anything else that Trump's spur was not real, and so they say it with really nothing to go on. Trump hardly remembers it all, with what, almost 50 years has passed since. I have bone spurs all my life, some have come and gone and some I had removed, but even the smallest can be very painful and somewhat debilitating, so who knows, and why care anyways when you don't care about so many other Presidents that literally had draft board preferential treatment.

I'm more interested in John Kerry who went over for 4 months and got a Bronze Star, Silver Star and three Purple Hearts in that time and came back to get an early release from the Navy to enter into politics...

All of these life long politicians have worked their own fishy agendas, to slam only Trump who is not a life long politician for something that can not be proved is about the weakest of them all...

edit on 19-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's fine. We both only have our opinions on the matter.

I just see it different than you and I have my reasons why. You have yours. We'll just have to agree to disagree on the validity of Trumps bone spur then.

As for the rest of those people and their medial deferments. I'm not saying I don't care, I just am not aware of them that's all. Mostly because for a long time I really didn't like politics and still don't like it much now so I didn't keep up with it much.

Trump on the other hand has been a pretty well known figure that I've read about a lot over the years for different reasons. He's also the most current one and as I've gotten more into politics recently it stands to reason I would know more about him than the rest in some ways. I'm familiar with Obama of course with him being recent too. I've never liked Bush or Clinton though so I have never wanted to know much about them either.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Trump is an absolute dolt...and no amount of whitewash can make him be anything except what he is....a self centered braggard unworthy of office. You Trump supporters justify him by comparing your hatred of Hillary (I didn't vote for her either) or else you are dumber than he is. Only 37%of the public support him, and that 37% are morons.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The real signal it's sending is that the president of the US can't act alone in international agreements if they want any stability. When obama went around congress, he sealed the fate of this legacy. But what I want to know is where you were for the red line in syria? You know, the one where obama said if X happens, america will defend innocents. Then X happened and america didn't defend innocents. Or how about Ukraine? When we disarmed them and promised to be there against Russian advances then obama just let them take crimea?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Lol, you're still believing what the media sells? "trump is an idiot" and "Trump has no path to 270" and "lowest approvals of any modern president" all have one thing in common. They're being told to you by a biased and deceitful media. Finding solace in such things would make one... dumber than $hillary.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Given the fact that we have absolutely no idea whatsoever how much money he has, if he's a billionaire at all, who he owes money to and what his exact financial status is, I would take any such statement about his wealth with several bags of salt. We have no idea what he's worth. My gut feeling however is that as the man lies a lot, he's worth less than he says he has in the bank.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You do realize that people know what he owns, how much it's worth, etc. Right? it's not some great mystery. The question isn't "is he worth billions" it's "how many is he worth." Trump's business operations are the only real secret in the equation and that's what leads to the wildly different numbers.

I'm sure trump exaggerates his net worth of ten billion (he's a big fish story kind of guy), I'd guess it's closer to five or six.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

True, but given the man's massive financial problems in the past, I have massive concerns about estimates of his worth. The question of his level of debt is still outstanding - and a mystery.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

True, but given the man's massive financial problems in the past, I have massive concerns about estimates of his worth. The question of his level of debt is still outstanding - and a mystery.

It isn't really a mystery as he's already declared a full list of his creditors. It gives a good picture unless you want it down to the dollars and cents.
Unless you think he lied on his FEC forms, for which you'd need some proof.

I am also not sure why anyone would have 'massive concerns' about the estimates of his wealth - very odd.
edit on 21/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It isn't really a mystery as he's already declared a full list of his creditors. It gives a good picture unless you want it down to the dollars and cents.

I am also not sure why anyone would have 'massive concerns' about the estimates of his wealth - very odd.

If you think that you have an accurate idea of Trumps exact finances, including his debts, then I have a great property in New York that I'd like to sell you. One former owner, a great opportunity.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If you think that you have an accurate idea of Trumps exact finances, including his debts, then I have a great property in New York that I'd like to sell you. One former owner, a great opportunity.

UKTruth has Trump on speed dial. He's ghost writing Trump's new autobiography "The Best Ever Leader The World Has Ever Seen In All Of History"

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

Speaking as a UK person myself, the main impression of Trump here in the UK is that he's a bloviating imbecile who lies a lot.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

...and how much of that impression is media driven, do you think? I don't follow European media much, as it seems even further off the mark about American politics and society then American media--which is, I suppose, to be expected.

Make no mistake, I don't care for the man, however, the impression I get from many in the media is he's the most evil thing since, well, Hitler.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
His 2 golf courses in Scotland are losing $200 million per year!

Trump’s top example of foreign experience: A Scottish golf course losing millions

Good! I'm glad! He really screwed his neighbors over!

His kids are running those, I thought.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

At least he didn't sh#t his pants like right wing darling Ted Nugent, I'll give him that. But I call bullshavings on the "bone spurs"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join