It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Losing Money as President

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: mOjOm

I saw that too and the properties will probably regain value in time. However, 600 million is still a large drop and he still gives his salary away. That's integrity right there and I admire it.

What integrity??? None of this has to do with the other. He's supposed to be separate from his business as President. Either way that money was going to be gone. He's also losing money from being sued in court. Where's the integrity there??

The fact that he likes to give away his salary for good press is also just BS. If he accepted it it's not going to make a difference compared to his losses anyway so it doesn't matter. There's no integrity there. He's simply got himself into a position where he can't do anything about it. Which he could have avoided had he followed the Rules and Ethics Dept. in the first place. Well, not all of it, but some of it. He'd still be getting sued and settling out of court for his other stuff.

He doesn't run his business anymore. He still owns the properties and a 600 million dollar drop in value is a large hit to anyone. Sure, he gives his salary away for PR purposes but everyone(high up) in Washington is wealthy. I don't see them making the same gesture.

Many have accused Trump of avarice. Maybe but he kept his word about his salary.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its actually more than the golf course, a bit thing that pisses me off is when he says things like "I love Scotland, my mother was scotch, I am scotch"...... or some crap like that.

the video I posted sums it up.

Lol,
I didn't have that one in my library

Maybe some people will take some notice eventually, when I posted all those factual videos, the first thing to come back at me was that it was all made up....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Cool you take a visit to Glasgow and see how well that line goes down.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Scots talk a big game. Act like they're tough, but really they're a bunch of babies who want a nanny state that exceeds that of the UK (which is already massive).

This one post tells me you know precisely nothing about that vote.

They should have called it the dependence vote.

Thanks goodness they did because if they didn't I don't think anyone with your kind of attitude would have lasted very long.

You're right, self starters who don't want to pay for 100 deadbeats living off the nanny state don't last very long in scotland.

Also did you just describe one of the most beautiful countries in the world as a "dung heap"??

It's a dung heap because of scots, not because of the real estate and natural beauty. But I do hate the rain in scotland, it's a miserable place to live and a beautiful place to visit. Just like washington or oregon.

its such a shame that people like you poison these boards with your stupidity and hate.

lol I like your subtle jabs, see what I mean about being pansies? Can't even come out and insult me, just have to slide it in underneath.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Dude you are not really worth my time.

Trying to have a grown up debate with you is like trying to have a debate on the merits of atheism with a retarded ape, its funny but ultimately all a bit pointless.
edit on 18-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

None of this is worth my time, but here we are.

Also, I missed the part where we were debating anything. I told you my opinion on scots and you got mad. I didn't care that you got mad. End of story.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wanted Trump to win because as a business man, I knew he could negotiate well and wasn't in the race for any reason except to make America GREAT again. What do people expect out of him? He isn't a politician. He was a wealthy , say-it-as-he-pleases, business man that people voted for after considering the other choice. He may not conform to moral standards of some people, but being morally and too outspoken is better then lying and covering it up. I applaud him for taking on this position as he will be taking on the hardest job in the USA. May God guide him well!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

None of this is worth my time, but here we are.

Also, I missed the part where we were debating anything. I told you my opinion on scots and you got mad. I didn't care that you got mad. End of story.

To be fair, who cares what your opinion is on the Scottish people. That's not even part of the topic. You said it just to insult another member for no reason. All you seem to be here for is to insult people. End of story.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Then, really, he shouldn't have run for President. If he couldn't figure out that some would be out to get him in any fashion they could, he's not as smart as he would have us believe.

It's not in me to feel sorry for a politician.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think he should resign then, cut his losses.

It's not like he doesn't know how to throw in the towel when things aren't going well.

Besides, with his health concerns, I think that would be the best for Trump himself, his family, and certainly for the country-at-large.

Let Pence take over. Donald has done enough.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That would be the logical move. But you see, most Trump supporters don't really care about him, the governments ability to operate, or anything else other than causing chaos and pissing off the left. Trump, as they know, is the person who will be most successful at doing that. They don't even care how many on the right get hurt either. Just as long as they get their petty little revenge for what they feel has been some kind of injustice to them personally.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

He shared his opinion on trump and his fellow Scotsmen, I shared my opinion on his fellow Scotsmen (and trump many times).

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Donald is just getting started. 10 months in and the obama legacy has been 90% dismantled. Now it's time to push the trump legacy.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Donald is just getting started. 10 months in and the obama legacy has been 90% dismantled. Now it's time to push the trump legacy.

You see. A perfect example of their real purpose. They aren't out to do anything but destroy what someone else has created.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That would be the logical move. But you see, most HRC supporters don't really care about her, the governments ability to operate, or anything else other than causing chaos and pissing off the right.HIllary, as they know, is the person who will be most successful at doing that. They don't even care how many on the left get hurt either. Just as long as they get their petty little revenge for what they feel has been some kind of injustice to them personally since Hillary lost....

there, I fixed it for you!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Wow, did you read what I wrote? Or is your attention span too short?

Now it's time to push the Trump legacy.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh yeah, the almighty and all powerful Hillary. God you people are ridiculous. If Hillary has so much power and influence then why couldn't she win??

If she has so many supports why didn't she get elected???

Face it, Hillary is completely ineffective because nobody gives a damn what she says or thinks. Proven by the fact that she lost. Hello???

Sure, there are some out there who simply hate on Trump for hates sake. But there are the same on the other side doing just the same.

For the Trump supporters who are out to just act revenge. It's really cute how you say the same in reverse, however multiple times on this board alone they've flat out admitted that is all they're interested in. Made more obvious by the fact that Trump himself has spent all his time doing nothing but erasing everything Obama has done. Again admitted to right here. But the big difference between the two of course is that Trump and his supporters are in charge!!!!!

So no, it's not the same and your little comment will just be ignored as moot.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Wow, did you read what I wrote? Or is your attention span too short?

Now it's time to push the Trump legacy.

Wow, did you read what you just wrote???

Donald is just getting started. 10 months in and the obama legacy has been 90% dismantled.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So you're just completely ignoring the second part? Got it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

LOL. I hope he works quickly.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Me too, that way he can accomplish 18 years worth of work in the next 7+.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join