It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Losing Money as President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
In the last year Trump's net worth has declined $600 million dollars. He's got to be one of the only people to go to Washington and lose money. Plus he's been donating his salary. This man is truly a patriot.

Good luck with your economy.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
In fact, he might wind up being the only president to ever come out of office have less than he went in with.

Wait a minute, don't forget these poor souls -

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: windword
His 2 golf courses in Scotland are losing $200 million per year!

Trump’s top example of foreign experience: A Scottish golf course losing millions

Good! I'm glad! He really screwed his neighbors over!

Thats because most Scottish folk hate hime.

Honestly he is deeply detested in Scotland, I know a few people who refuse to use his golf courses just because they hate the idea of him getting their cash.

Really? Any proof? Maybe the same idiots who would vote for Nicola Sturgeon?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Flatfish
he’s a draft dodger.

You know the only people who throw this around all the time, and just just with Trump are people who never served in the first place. Those of us who have served don't really care...People choose or choose not to serve. Even with my 28 plus years in the service if I was back in Vietnam and I could go to college or join the guard to NOT go to Vietnam I would too...lol

He didn't choose collage or the guard though. He just used his position of privilege to fake a medical position so he could go on his way.

Even that might be something to overlook even for some people who are against the idea of forced service. But even then I don't see how you can overlook the way he now tries to sell himself as some kind of great patriotic American. Talks about how he knows more than the Generals. Brags about him being such a great supporter of the military. Or especially talking sh*t about how "he likes soldiers who weren't captured."

Going to college or the guard are actually legit options to take. Faking medical problems to avoid it may also be acceptable to some who are totally against any kind of forced compliance as well. But to then try and play it off as you're actually some kind of patriotic hero on top of it all and say sh*t about people who have served??? Naw man. That is a line I don't see how anyone can find ok.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Even that might be something to overlook even for some people who are against the idea of forced service. But even then I don't see how you can overlook the way he now tries to sell himself as some kind of great patriotic American. Talks about how he knows more than the Generals. Brags about him being such a great supporter of the military. Or especially talking sh*t about how "he likes soldiers who weren't captured."

Wasn't it Obama who said he could do all the jobs of his cabinet members better than they could? The Clintons truly detested the military...almost tore the military down...I have military friends that worked around them when Bill was in office and Hillary was the worst...

People didn't get triggered over all this, but Trump now, boy that is one big trigger, and if people actually had credibility on all this they would not have just started their views with Trump...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Flatfish
he’s a draft dodger.

You know the only people who throw this around all the time, and just just with Trump are people who never served in the first place. Those of us who have served don't really care...People choose or choose not to serve. Even with my 28 plus years in the service if I was back in Vietnam and I could go to college or join the guard to NOT go to Vietnam I would too...lol

And you can’t see the hypocrisy of someone who would dodge the draft, (Back when serving was NOT a choice) just to later complain about people protesting social injustice by taking a knee when the anthem is being played at NFL games? Give me a break!

Or how about how, (when ask about others serving while he deferred) he responded by saying that his “service” consisted of winning as many sexual encounters as possible during that time and his “sacrifice” to the nation was creating all those jobs. You know, the ones that many never got paid for due to his bankruptcy filings.

That being said, you are right about one thing, I didn’t serve in the military. But I didn’t dodge the draft either. My classification was 1-A, my number was like 27 and my name had been published in our local paper notifying us to get ready to be drafted when the draft ended. I was ready and would have done my part. I ended becoming a longshoreman for 33yrs and I assure you that I have the scars to prove that I’ve never run from a fight.

On the other hand, my son just left the military after 11 yrs of service. When he left, he was an instructor who was teaching the most failed class in his field. Although he originally planned on making it his career, he left the service because he didn’t want to be the cannon fodder for the lunatic currently occupying the White House and I’m damn glad he did.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

originally posted by: windword
His 2 golf courses in Scotland are losing $200 million per year!

Trump’s top example of foreign experience: A Scottish golf course losing millions

Good! I'm glad! He really screwed his neighbors over!

Thats because most Scottish folk hate hime.

Honestly he is deeply detested in Scotland, I know a few people who refuse to use his golf courses just because they hate the idea of him getting their cash.

Really? Any proof? Maybe the same idiots who would vote for Nicola Sturgeon?

He is detested in Scotland, as a guy living in Scotland I can honestly say I have never heard anyone say a good word about the man.

anecdotal yes, but its still true.

I also fail to see how voting Sturgeon would make one a idiot.
edit on 17-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The difference is I'm not arguing a case for Obama or the Clinton's being great military leaders or super patriotic. I have plenty of problems with various things they've both done in regards to the military.

I also don't take issue if anyone else takes issue with them for legitimate reasons either. I don't consider them to be Hero's of our military either. But I don't recall them faking an injury to avoid the Draft or get out of serving. If they did then I'd be saying the same about them.

I'm not the one here making excuses for anyone. I'm here wondering why so many of you are when it comes to Trump when it really only makes you look foolish for doing so. Because it's not just a single thing. It's compounded by multiple things he's said and done that makes it what it is.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Sounds like they stole some old Too $hort beats...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

To be fair, the Scots hate everybody right?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

To be fair, the Scots hate everybody right?

pretty much but we seem to be putting in a special national case for collectively hating on Trump

This video explains it all (strong language you have been warned)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

He is detested in Scotland, as a guy living in Scotland I can honestly say I have never heard anyone say a good word about the man.

anecdotal yes, but its still true.

I also fail to see how voting Sturgeon would make one a idiot.

A lot of that has to do with that golf course he put there doesn't it??

I've read a lot about that and saw that documentary about it and how there were a lot of shady business deals and power politics involved in that which lays out why they dislike him so much. It was pretty much just an abuse of power and money and political favor over people and property to get that deal done.

There should be some anger toward some of the people in the Scottish Gov. as well since it was them and some law enforcement that also were a part of that as well. Basically they were doing the ground work at Trumps request. Good old paid off political favors.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
But the liberal media complex told me he became president so he could advance his business interests.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's incorrect. Last year the S&P gained 3%. This year it's around 20%. The labor force participation rate was making new lows, under trump it's rebounding AND unemployment is continuing it's downtrend. The paris accord would have hurt the USA (that was the purpose). The iran deal would have resulted in a nuclear iran and iran got paid a bunch of cash, it was awful. Wages have begun rising at a much faster pace. Gorsuch has ensured the trump legacy will be felt for decades. Consumer optimism is at 21st century highs. It's been a wonderful ten months.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jokei

It's doing great.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Its actually more than the golf course, a bit thing that pisses me off is when he says things like "I love Scotland, my mother was scotch, I am scotch"...... or some crap like that.

the video I posted sums it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The scots are bunch of pansy's. They've been neutered and want nothing but free #. Even your independence referrendum was so that you could try to become moronic communists. Thank goodness my ancestors got out of that dung heap when they did.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hmmm! It must be all Obama's fault! It must be has to be, it must be has to be......................................................................................................

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He is, look at all the money his resort in Palm Beach is raking in from his visits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join