It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Losing Money as President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

www.youtube.com...
I'll raise you some 'real' hate...
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-17T17:23:26-05:000526 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-17T17:23:43-05:000543 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

WARNING: Profanity in vid
edit on Tue Oct 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video.....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Make America White Again huh? OH F me...so, when Obama was in office it was Make America Black Now?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: angeldoll

I liked flynn, not so much manafort. Not sure what "russian suck ups and mobsters" you think there are.

What's wrong with wanting successful people in your cabinet? It's a pretty good indicator of their ability to accomplish tasks they're given.

lol! Aren't you a little trump puppet! It makes me wonder since he will hire crooked people that he knows are going to be scrutinized in DC, who the hell did he hire in his personal businesses to become so wealthy so many time after multi-bankruptcies? Makes an honest man groan at the thought.

You have a nice day.

/dgas

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you want to talk about spin then why not address the spin on the OP trying to make these losses about him being a patriot?? That's what I'm addressing.

He's not losing the money for becoming president and he hasn't separated himself from his businesses. You know it also might be because people are realizing what a douche he is now and so they don't want to deal with him.

You can speculate all you want, but I'm addressing the false information and reasoning happening in the OP.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't like Obama, he was a terrible president.

How will any of those things you listed change anything positively?

Vetoing a bill that was never in effect does not count as changing anything, trying to take millions of people's health insurance away is not progress, the Iran deal doesn't change anything at all, the Paris accord would have hurt no one, the GDP and DOW were already on the upswing before Trump became president, etc.

Trump has done absolutely nothing up to this point that is measurable in any way.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Make America White Again huh? OH F me...so, when Obama was in office it was Make America Black Now?

Well, in fact Trump was sued in NY for refusing to rent to people of color. Is that racist?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: mOjOm

Not sure you understand how Washington works.... I read the whole article, it's you who have missed my point. As OP, it's my point that matters, not whatever one you think you were making.

LOL LOL LOL

Oh I see. So because you started the thread that means you're automatically correct in what you say??? LOLOLOL

That's not how it works. That is some creative reasoning there though I'll admit. I haven't had anyone try and use that with me before. Most likely because it's a really bad stance to try and argue from.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Did you not get the memo that since she is the OP, her's is the only opinion that actually matters?

(Sorry, couldn't resist. That was one of the funniest things I've read in a while that wasn't intended to be.)

Ah, shoot. You found it before I posted. Anyway. hahahaha.

edit on 10/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: mOjOm

Nothing about that is because he's a patriot at all. You should try reading past the Title and you wouldn't make these kinds of incorrect statements and be proven wrong. Just an FYI.

So NY city real estate sales is up 31% from last year, so how did the man lose 400 million? Maybe it is because he removed himself from his companies and they have now taken a hit because of that to the tune of 400 million...

Also, what about the other 200 million..oh its not 600 million so no big deal, right?

Everything he does is spun in a bad way, just like your post... and outside of his crazy tweets there really isn't much you can say he has failed at or has done poorly so far.

You’re kidding, right?

If you really think the Don is a good businessman, Rolling Stone had an article entitled “Donald Trump’s 13 Biggest Business Failures” that you might want to check out.

I think John Oliver has done a piece or two on this subject as well, that you may find enlightening.

If I knew how to link them with my iPad, I would. But seeing how I don’t, you’all have to pull them up yourself.

Losing money is what he’s best at, it’s his specialty!

He gets rich by using our bankruptcy laws to ensure that the money he loses is that of the workers, contractors, banks and investors, NOT his own.

It got so bad that most banks would no longer loan him money to fund his projects, so he had to turn to Russian funding. They used the opportunity to turn him into their personal puppet.

The man is a predator in every sense of the word and he is an authentic fraud, through and through.

Donald could give up his salary ten times over and it wouldn’t make up for a fraction of what he’s costing the taxpayers just for his golf outings and the man is no patriot, he’s a draft dodger.

Personally, I think he’s gonna be losing money for a long time to come because of the fact that he’s shown the entire world what a worthless dumbass he truly is and a lot of people are no longer willing to, or can’t afford to be seen patronizing his businesses.

Workers, bankers & investors beware!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I'm going to make a thread about how I'm the best person ever and how everyone should give their money to me. Everyone will have to agree to it, that's how it works.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I don't know...after 8 years of Obama's failure to bring the country together to only see things get worst, see BLM form, Black riots across many cities etc all happen on his watch without a single change in the status of all the poor that includes a large percentage of blacks... I would think their hate would be more directed towards the person who lied and failed them...lol

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yes that was a novel approach to the argument that I never thought about. I also found it to be so amusing I'm not even offended by it. I'm too amused by it and have to give them credit just for saying it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Oh Christ, this again? Nope. Sorry. He was not. His fathers company, well, people in his company, were caught trying to show apartments to blacks in black areas. It is not that they did not rent to blacks. So get it right.

They also were never convicted of any wrongdoing. So, if you want to hang your opinion on something that happened 45 years ago and was not actually his fault go for it but this racist garbage is beyond bogus.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It hasn't sunk in yet how much O actually used the black population...we will see in 2018 when all those hardworking folk realize all that change was for their pockets...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

You’re kidding, right?

If you really think the Don is a good businessman, Rolling Stone had an article entitled “Donald Trump’s 13 Biggest Business Failures” that you might want to check out.

Kobe Bryant has the most missed shots in NBA history, so I guess he is the worst player...

edit on 17-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Damn dude thanks for that, I've not heard that yet, that got a good tight beat, this old white guy like.

Ya that'll get your middle moving, throw both hands up in single finger salute. BooYa

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

he’s a draft dodger.

You know the only people who throw this around all the time, and not just with Trump are people who never served in the first place. Those of us who have served don't really care...People choose or choose not to serve. Even with my 28 plus years in the service if I was back in Vietnam and I could go to college or join the guard to NOT go to Vietnam I would too...lol

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You’re kidding, right?

Kobe Bryant has the most missed shots in NBA history, so I guess he is the wort player...

How many creditors lost THEIR MONEY when Bryant missed a shot? How many workers didn’t get paid for their work? How many shareholders lost their investments?

Nothing like comparing apples to rocks, but I’d expect nothing less from a Trump supporter.

I can see now that you’re one of those special ones.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I can see now that you’re one of those special ones.

How about the 22,000 that work for him...that is a lot of families...

Didn't vote for the guy...sorry...lol

Is your Avatar of a angry little elf?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hillary and Bill, and Obama, go from nothing to MAKING hundreds of millions out of the Presidency and public office.
Trump makes it before he runs for office and LOSES hundreds of millions from the Presidency and public office.

Trump has actually made a sacrifice to serve the people.
The only sacrifice the Clintons will ever know is from their weird parties and those people they have had to sacrifice along the way to get everything they wanted.

edit on 17/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join