It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Losing Money as President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He does not need a legislation. Bill Clinton passed nothing and he was a good president.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

Lol please link to this.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Not sure you understand how Washington works.... I read the whole article, it's you who have missed my point. As OP, it's my point that matters, not whatever one you think you were making.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Maybe because those "crooks and scoundrels" were successful and hiring a bunch of nobody politicians who never get anything done wasn't his idea of a good cabinet. I can't say I'm disappointed with much of anything they've accomplished, except sessions, who is a politician and is getting nothing done.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Not sure you understand how Washington works.... I read the whole article, it's you who have missed my point. As OP, it's my point that matters, not whatever one you think you were making.

lol!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: peacewar

I see what you're doing. Not cool.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
His 2 golf courses in Scotland are losing $200 million per year!

Trump’s top example of foreign experience: A Scottish golf course losing millions

Good! I'm glad! He really screwed his neighbors over!

Thats because most Scottish folk hate hime.

Honestly he is deeply detested in Scotland, I know a few people who refuse to use his golf courses just because they hate the idea of him getting their cash.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

For his platform read his book. He wrote it a few years before running. It is all in there.

As far as what has been passed it is not about that. It is about what has been repealed. He is dismantling what was choking our country and doing a great job. No need to list it. You can find it if you look. Is it him holding up his cabinet posts or the asshats in Office? I'll let you think about that one.

GDP?Jobs? Dow? PTPP gone. Paris Accord gone. Iran deal soon to be gone. Obamacare gone. NAFTA to be reviewed and cancelled as needed.

Looking forward to casting that vote in 2020 also...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Maybe because those "crooks and scoundrels" were successful and hiring a bunch of nobody politicians who never get anything done wasn't his idea of a good cabinet. I can't say I'm disappointed with much of anything they've accomplished, except sessions, who is a politician and is getting nothing done.

Good grief, man. I heard him say directly that he only wanted rich people in his cabinets, and now we have his cabinet members taking private jets all the place for personal usage. I guess it never occurred to him that they are so used to spending money like water, they would do the same thing with the taxpayer's money. Idiots.

So ya liked Flynn, liked Manafort, and think all the little Russian suck ups and mobsters are A-Okay.

Kinda sad the vast amount of trump's Kool-Aid you have drunk.

Meh.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Obamacare gone? Have you watched the news in the last couple of hours?

FLIP-FLOP.

heh. Not entirely, but close. He will stop trying to sabotage it, and work on ways to 'repair it".

(of course it still has to go through congress, so it could fail yet, but he's signing it.)

edit on 10/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

PTPP gone. Paris Accord gone. Iran deal soon to be gone. Obamacare gone. NAFTA to be reviewed and cancelled as needed.

I actually get the feeling that Trump just hates Obama, like really hates him and just wants to totally undo his legacy as president.

He does not want to make American great again, he just wants to roll it back a few years to get rid of a lot of Obama policies.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And how has any of that benefited you or me in any way?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

PTPP gone. Paris Accord gone. Iran deal soon to be gone. Obamacare gone. NAFTA to be reviewed and cancelled as needed.

I actually get the feeling that Trump just hates Obama, like really hates him and just wants to totally undo his legacy as president.

He does not want to make American great again, he just wants to roll it back a few years to get rid of a lot of Obama policies.

He's made that clear. If we changed the pet name for the ACA, he might even go for it. He can't even stand to hear the name.

What? That's healthy for a grown man and world leader, isn't it? huh huh?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacewar

Unemployment down to turn of the millennium level. DOW at record high. A white person back in the white house. For Trump, it's mission accomplished.

Ultimately that's what it's about, isn't it...?

"a white person back in the white house" And the trump people call the leftys haters.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I liked flynn, not so much manafort. Not sure what "russian suck ups and mobsters" you think there are.

What's wrong with wanting successful people in your cabinet? It's a pretty good indicator of their ability to accomplish tasks they're given.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Where were you all when Obama passed the ARRA for 700 billion? Huh? Did that help us? F no.

It takes time. I am patient. I will wait. I know what is coming and I am in for a long haul not a lying quick fix. I do not watch the media. They lie. They want hate...division...Trump does not want that.

Where are the Nazis in the street hanging black people and gays? Oh, thats right, it is all bull# but so many folks buy into it.

Then, god forbid you say that blacks felt empowered with Obama in office you are called a racist. Amazing how the Nazis were not marching each week when a BLACK man was in office.

Keep dreaming he will be impeached...never...going...to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's a troll I think, and a bad one at that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No, he hates his policies. Has for years. It is not personal. It is about the bottom line. If Trump had followed any person who did what O did the same thing would be happening.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: peacewar

Unemployment down to turn of the millennium level. DOW at record high. A white person back in the white house. For Trump, it's mission accomplished.

Ultimately that's what it's about, isn't it...?

"a white person back in the white house" And the trump people call the leftys haters.

Trumps mantra really is....."make America white again" Is this what you want....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I saw that too and the properties will probably regain value in time. However, 600 million is still a large drop and he still gives his salary away. That's integrity right there and I admire it.

What integrity??? None of this has to do with the other. He's supposed to be separate from his business as President. Either way that money was going to be gone. He's also losing money from being sued in court. Where's the integrity there??

The fact that he likes to give away his salary for good press is also just BS. If he accepted it it's not going to make a difference compared to his losses anyway so it doesn't matter. There's no integrity there. He's simply got himself into a position where he can't do anything about it. Which he could have avoided had he followed the Rules and Ethics Dept. in the first place. Well, not all of it, but some of it. He'd still be getting sued and settling out of court for his other stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join