It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Losing Money as President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
In the last year Trump's net worth has declined $600 million dollars. He's got to be one of the only people to go to Washington and lose money. Plus he's been donating his salary. This man is truly a patriot.

LINK

It's too bad the left is all in on destroying him and propping up politicians who go there to steal tax payer dollars. But at least this destroys the "enriching himself" narrative. He didn't go to washington to get rich. He went to fix America.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Presidency is something money can't buy. He's in history books for eternity. 600 million is a tiny price for him.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So he loses 600 billion and gets constantly berated by the press and the Left. Tell me again why anyone would want to be President? Maybe the reason we ended up with Trump and Clinton is because they were the only two stupid enough to want the thankless job.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacewar
Presidency is something money can't buy. He's in history books for eternity. 600 million is a tiny price for him.

Yep and I'm yet to see any buyers remorse!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've been a lurker here for a while, i've seen people here state they would only vote republican in the future if trump's sons run, money can't buy a lineage but the public gets what the public wants.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

In the very same article you linked to it explains why he's losing money.

“A tough real estate market, a costly lawsuit and an expensive presidential campaign all contributed to the declining fortune of the 45th president,” Forbes reported. “The biggest hit was to Trump’s real estate portfolio, which is weighted heavily toward New York City,” it added. “Values of several Manhattan properties, particularly those on or near Fifth Avenue, have dropped, shaving nearly $400 million off his fortune.”

Nothing about that is because he's a patriot at all. You should try reading past the Title and you wouldn't make these kinds of incorrect statements and be proven wrong. Just an FYI.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I saw that too and the properties will probably regain value in time. However, 600 million is still a large drop and he still gives his salary away. That's integrity right there and I admire it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
His 2 golf courses in Scotland are losing $200 million per year!

Trump’s top example of foreign experience: A Scottish golf course losing millions

Good! I'm glad! He really screwed his neighbors over!

edit on 17-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Nothing about that is because he's a patriot at all. You should try reading past the Title and you wouldn't make these kinds of incorrect statements and be proven wrong. Just an FYI.

So NY city real estate sales is up 31% from last year, so how did the man lose 400 million? Maybe it is because he removed himself from his companies and they have now taken a hit because of that to the tune of 400 million...

Also, what about the other 200 million..oh its not 600 million so no big deal, right?

Everything he does is spun in a bad way, just like your post... and outside of his crazy tweets there really isn't much you can say he has failed at or has done poorly so far.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar
I've been a lurker here for a while, i've seen people here state they would only vote republican in the future if trump's sons run, money can't buy a lineage but the public gets what the public wants.

Can you link one post to that...lol

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Don't worry, the salary he gives away is made up by the nearly $4 million (a pop) trips he takes to his own resort on the taxpayers dime. He's cost taxpayers at least $40 million on his (paid) vacations.
edit on 10/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hate Hate Hate Hate .... I see we have all the usual players here. A few are missing but I am sure they will pop in soon to call Trump a turd or say he is such a crummy businessman he is losing money. Right?

If ANY of you on this site had 600 million you would need a week in the hospital to figure it all out. 600 million. That is personal also not his 'company' per se. I am sure he is taking a hit. In fact, he might wind up being the only president to ever come out of office have less than he went in with. But.....I think almost 9 months in the novlety of calling him a cheeto is almost over for normal folks. The ones who should be pissed at Congress and not the POTUS.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Eric and Don Jr are going to be in soooooo much trouble!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Someone's net worth does not make them a good person, in fact the opposite is usually true. The rich and famous are by and large crappy people, especially ones who are in positions of power.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
In the last year Trump's net worth has declined $600 million dollars. He's got to be one of the only people to go to Washington and lose money. Plus he's been donating his salary. This man is truly a patriot.

LINK

It's too bad the left is all in on destroying him and propping up politicians who go there to steal tax payer dollars. But at least this destroys the "enriching himself" narrative. He didn't go to washington to get rich. He went to fix America.

If you believe that maybe you can answer a question for me. Why did he hire so many crooks and scoundrels to work in cabinets, WH, campaign manager, etc.

Does he just have horrendous hiring skills, or what?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Trump has no position in any Trump business since January 19.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Never said it did. I voted for him based on his platform. I liked it. You would be crazy not to.

I know plenty of rich aholes...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What platform exactly? And what about his platform has he accomplished so far?

If he promised to say divisive things on Twitter constantly and to continuously stir the pot then he's kept his promises beautifully. Too bad those things accomplish nothing at all except to stroke his ego.

So what promises has he kept and what legislation has he passed that has benefited everyone in a positive way?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Unemployment down to turn of the millennium level. DOW at record high. A white person back in the white house. For Trump, it's mission accomplished.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: peacewar

So what legislation did he pass that made that happen? Are we ignoring the fact that the unemployment rate and economy was on the upswing before he took office or even started his campaign?

What has Trump done legislatively to help the economy? Name just one thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join