It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic acoustic proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This guy makes some really good points here. The 5.56 cartridge puts a projectile down range at over 3k foot per second. That is faster than any other common rifle caliber.

This also might explain the lack of any helicopter support.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: calwoodbutcher

It's been posted on another thread, but he is convincing. 7.62 was used as well, but by the way he does the test it doesn't much matter on the round used. I say this because Steven would have had to hold a .223 and a 7.62 in both arms and fire them together in order to get the same results since the 7.62 is slower. 200 yards slower I doubt, but still it proves it in my eyes a minimum of 2 shooters were presents. The semi automatic fire the happens before the auto and during is another proof aswell. 2cents.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I would trust him the same as I would trust Trey Gowdy.. Precisely what we need to do in this investigation. But I suspect monkey business on the FBI and Law enforcement.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Police have stated the weapons found in the room but I don't recall seeing any information on which ones were fired and what caliber people were hit by. Know any sources for that?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: calwoodbutcher

Sorry OP but this was already posted here -www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Didn't look far enough back ASK. I suck. The reduction in time lapsed would have to be done with a faster round. Aint gonna happen. The pictures of the roon show 5.56 caliber weapons and stack of surefire 100 round 5.56 mags. It is just another theory. E pluribis unum with this event.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join