It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Internship at Weinstein's Company

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's a small world after-all... It's a small world after-all. It's a small world after-all... It's a small, small world.

Is it just me or does this seem fishy? Truly the world isn't THIS damn small...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Funny how Obama's daughter was an intern at Weinstein's company who gave big buck to the dems that inturn helped get Obama elected.
Then the story breaks, and of course Obama's daughter is no longer interning there, Obama washes his hands. After he got the benefits from both the internship and campaign money.
Sweet.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
From MOMof3:a reply to: feldercarb

"Really? Titillating gossip. The kind of harassment kids commit suicide over. Go ahead, get your jollies."

A reply to MOMof3

I'm sorry if I offended you as that was not my intention. But everyone in this thread is gossiping in some manner. Also, I do not think this has that much to do with Malia Obama but more to do with her parents. It does seem strange that President Obama and his wife did not dissuade their daughter from taking the intern job. Likewise this is not a harassment of any child. Malia Obama is over 18 years old. She is a young lady now.

I apologize for any concern I may have caused with my words. I am not getting my jollies from this; I merely find it interesting.

Again I apologize for any hard feelings caused by my comments.
edit on 17-10-2017 by feldercarb because: did not quote did best to fix.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

I agree with you, she is a 19 year old young women. And like any 19 year old, I'm sure she knows everything.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Almost every rapist, terrorist, thief, has worked alongside employees who had no idea that he/she was like that.

Given how much President and Michelle Obama loves their daughters, I don't think they'd allow either of them to work in a Weinstein operation, if they knew he was a sexual pervert/predator.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Politicians do alot of things that us normal would not do.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Funny how Obama's daughter was an intern at Weinstein's company who gave big buck to the dems that inturn helped get Obama elected. Then the story breaks, and of course Obama's daughter is no longer interning there

Ummmm.....

Maybe she left so she could return to Fall Semester for college. Kinda how that stuff works.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Ummmm...

Maybe

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: LSU0408

I think we should leave the kids alone.

Threads like this doesn't make you any better than a peeping Tom or weinsten.

Nobody has bashed Malia to my knowledge, I did skip some pages so I wasn't reading comments all day. However, this is about Malia's internship with Weinstein, we kinda have to talk about her.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: feldercarb

Really? Titillating gossip. The kind of harassment kids commit suicide over. Go ahead, get your jollies.

Why would anyone commit suicide over people calling an 18 year old's (or 19, not sure) internship with an unknown sexual abuser bad? I'm 99.9% sure she knew nothing about it. The kind of crap he did to young girls looking to be stars is what could cause someone to commit suicide.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Almost every rapist, terrorist, thief, has worked alongside employees who had no idea that he/she was like that.

Given how much President and Michelle Obama loves their daughters, I don't think they'd allow either of them to work in a Weinstein operation, if they knew he was a sexual pervert/predator.

He's a big time DNC donor... Obama could have easily said "I'd like Malia to intern with you, but you're gonna have to keep your hands off of her." People like that don't like to push their bread and butter away. That's why we have calls for bridges instead of walls by the same woman who recognized the Mexican border was a problem in 1996. But in that case, instead of being a big time donor, it's a plethora of votes. ID not required of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I'm sure she fit right in!!

I bet if she were to get rape-d you would probably say she deserved it. This is a very important topic and you are making light of it because of your political fantasies.

Your post is the perfect example of how blind partisanship brainwashes the masses. You just took a shot at a young woman just because you don't like her dad. I guess that's the same as people hating Ivanka because of Donald.

I don't claim to know Malia or her intentions, but good for her for getting out even if it was possibly due to inside information from people in her father's circle may have hinted at. I honestly believe this is the reason she left, people knew this was coming.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh no! A young, college aged female having fun and partying! The horror! What is this world coming to?

Exactly!! Those are exactly the kind of women Weinstein loved!!!

No one said Malia being a college girl having fun was a crime....Just that Harvey loves college aged women having fun, and Malia's father Obama basically knowingly sent her into the literal rape den.

Just like his empty Nobel Peace Prize the Obama's should win parents of the year!!

So to sum up all your posts...

Obama killed the dinosaurs and caused the Red Wedding..

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal>>> Given that Obama was owned outright by those that put him in office, he'd have huge debts to pay for where he got even if he never once had any power to control his own destiny. In that end, and allowing that he had no integrity or backbone whatsoever, I actually worried for his daughters given the circle he surrounded by. A daughter of the POTUS would be highly prized as a trophy and when Malia delayed college for a year, I had to wonder where she was being sent and what she'd be doing.

I hope I'm way off, but doubt it. She'd be better off to run away and assume a new identity if she could.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

I bet if she were to get rape-d you would probably say she deserved it. This is a very important topic and you are making light of it because of your political fantasies.

Your post is the perfect example of how blind partisanship brainwashes the masses. You just took a shot at a young woman just because you don't like her dad. I guess that's the same as people hating Ivanka because of Donald.

I don't claim to know Malia or her intentions, but good for her for getting out even if it was possibly due to inside information from people in her father's circle may have hinted at. I honestly believe this is the reason she left, people knew this was coming.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. Don't be upset with me her father knew all about Harvey and knowingly sent his daughter there anyway. Maybe her father is the person who thinks she deserved to be raped being he sent her to a known rapist and all...

I surely never said ANYTHING like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh no! A young, college aged female having fun and partying! The horror! What is this world coming to?

Exactly!! Those are exactly the kind of women Weinstein loved!!!

No one said Malia being a college girl having fun was a crime....Just that Harvey loves college aged women having fun, and Malia's father Obama basically knowingly sent her into the literal rape den.

Just like his empty Nobel Peace Prize the Obama's should win parents of the year!!

So to sum up all your posts...

Obama killed the dinosaurs and caused the Red Wedding..

If you say so..

I would think more along the lines of Obama's thinking is in line with the dinosaurs as he thought this behavior was ok. That women are supposed to be subjected to rape and intimidation if they want a job with men. Maybe that's why he saw no problem sending his daughter to hang out the rapist cave man Harvey Weinstein....maybe Obama is just a dinosaur in his beliefs and thought this was all ok..

Can't say I really know what he was thinking when he sent his daughter off to work closely with a rapist and pedo...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
one hand washes the other, I`ll keep my mouth shut about your sexual abuse and pervertedness if you let my daughter internship at your company.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I believe that the security services would have had full knowledge of Weinstein before Malia was placed there. It would be protocol. I firmly believe that the Obamas had full knowledge of the way that man is and still allowed their daughter to work there.

The Obamas knew she would be safe however, yet turned a blind eye to all that was going on. That proves to me who and what they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join