It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Internship at Weinstein's Company

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Did she accuse him of harassment?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I'm sure she fit right in!!

Oh no! A young, college aged female having fun and partying! The horror! What is this world coming to?

PFFFFF that excuse only works on White Privileged Republicans! DUH...So let's try and keep this as decisive as this whole Weinstein thing is and forget about guys like Jeffrey Epstein....lol

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: projectvxn

I didn't say anything about Malia other than she would fit right in.....

[...]

Only her crappy excuse for a President father.

Seems some people keep overlooking that in an attempt to attack you...

When they have no legs to stand on all they can do is attack....Trying to say Obama didn't know is such a moronic argument.... And then to go as far as saying it was only "rumors' that Harvey is a rapist is pure desperation..

I love it.

Defending a rapist and a man who has been sexually abusing women for nearly four decades. You'd think that all those "do as we say, not as we do/holier than thou/free speech as long as we agree with it" crowd would be quick to condemn this guy. Clinton, the woman who ran on "women's rights" and vaginas won't even give him his donation money back. She claims they spent it. What a damn joke.

Do we think Bill Clinton would have a problem with Weinstein? What about Hillary?

Business as usual.

Not one problem at all... Clinton waited as long as she could for this to die down so she wouldn't have toss one of her biggest donors under the bus. CBS and ABC made the claim that they didn't have enough information to run this story on him when it first broke. It''s repulsive how the mainstream media and mainstream democrats will overlook someone like Weinstein due to the fact that he helps pay their bills. They don't care about women's rights until they're forced to care. But let Trump say that a rich guy can grab a vagina and the masses go wild.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

DAMN! That's one sick bastard! He did a lot of jerking off, too, man... There's no way in the world I could ever beat my meat in front of someone, especially an attractive girl. That guy has some serious problems. I heard he'd donated quite a bit to the DNC over the years.

I was listening to Howard Stern and he said the same thing. Crazy how many times Harvey just wanted to masturbate and take a bath in front of women like he some sort of Greek Adonis. What big fat nasty old dude thinks they are attractive enough that hot actresses just want to watch them bathe and masturbate? Weird to say the least.

Very eccentric. And he had a good looking wife... What an idiot. A sick, perverted idiot.

And that is the thing right there, he is sick. He needed to be cut from the herd decades ago. But money corrupts and there seems to be a huge # of women that did the deed and then let others get done too. Rape is no biggy in the land of the stars.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Did she accuse him of harassment?

I could be wrong, but it seems to me like you're defending him.

link   

[...]

When they have no legs to stand on all they can do is attack....Trying to say Obama didn't know is such a moronic argument.... And then to go as far as saying it was only "rumors' that Harvey is a rapist is pure desperation..

I love it.

Defending a rapist and a man who has been sexually abusing women for nearly four decades. You'd think that all those "do as we say, not as we do/holier than thou/free speech as long as we agree with it" crowd would be quick to condemn this guy. Clinton, the woman who ran on "women's rights" and vaginas won't even give him his donation money back. She claims they spent it. What a damn joke.

Do we think Bill Clinton would have a problem with Weinstein? What about Hillary?

Business as usual.

Not one problem at all... Clinton waited as long as she could for this to die down so she wouldn't have toss one of her biggest donors under the bus. CBS and ABC made the claim that they didn't have enough information to run this story on him when it first broke. It''s repulsive how the mainstream media and mainstream democrats will overlook someone like Weinstein due to the fact that he helps pay their bills. They don't care about women's rights until they're forced to care. But let Trump say that a rich guy can grab a vagina and the masses go wild.

Can't disagree. B Clinton is a storied rapist as well, and Hillary loved him so much that she stuck with him....

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Do you think Weinstein was sexually excited by having the president of the United States daughter so close by?

There's no telling what he did behind the curtain when she was working.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

DAMN! That's one sick bastard! He did a lot of jerking off, too, man... There's no way in the world I could ever beat my meat in front of someone, especially an attractive girl. That guy has some serious problems. I heard he'd donated quite a bit to the DNC over the years.

I was listening to Howard Stern and he said the same thing. Crazy how many times Harvey just wanted to masturbate and take a bath in front of women like he some sort of Greek Adonis. What big fat nasty old dude thinks they are attractive enough that hot actresses just want to watch them bathe and masturbate? Weird to say the least.

Very eccentric. And he had a good looking wife... What an idiot. A sick, perverted idiot.

And that is the thing right there, he is sick. He needed to be cut from the herd decades ago. But money corrupts and there seems to be a huge # of women that did the deed and then let others get done too. Rape is no biggy in the land of the stars.

Depending, of course, on which political side you're on.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
First, I acknowledge that I don't have any children so I can't be sure how a father would act. But, President Obama and his wife had encounters with the Hollywood elite. These Hollywood elite knew about the Harvey Weinstein rumors. I would expect that President Obama and his wife should have looked into Harvey Weinstein's Hollywood reputation and also any legal matters that have not been sealed. Thus, I have a feeling that they knew what Hollywood did about Harvey Weinstein.

Now I suspect that President Obama and his wife knew that their daughter would always have the secret service around her to protect her. I think that Malia Obama was never in danger. But, I have to think with all of Weinstein's alleged actions that he had that Malia had to see the damage done to young women by Mr. Weinstein. I am just surprised that President Obama and his wife would have let their daughter intern into that environment. But, then again there may not be any safe places to intern that have that high profile like the Weinstein Company. Unfortunately, this will always be an albatross around Ms Obama neck. Someone is bound to bring this up throughout the years to come. Just my opinion.
edit on 17-10-2017 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

[...]

I love it.

Business as usual.

Can't disagree. B Clinton is a storied rapist as well, and Hillary loved him so much that she stuck with him....

Absolutely... She even intimidated the women he raped. Can't let women raped by your husband hinder your shot at being a future president who claims to fight for women. It must be a democrat thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Something does not add up.

Either she is part of a sting (I doubt that) and Obama just so happened to be fed up with Weinstein's world record rapes just after he had the advantage of using all that sweet campaign $$$.

Or Obama doesn't know. Laughable.

Or Obama doesn't care. No idea.

Or Obama is doing business as usual, and this is a learning experience for his daughter. This one makes little sense on the surface. But these are not regular American's they are the most powerful in politics and entertainment. Different worlds from us, their prey.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Odd how the internship only lasted 90 days, something is not right with the time frame. Usually it is a year, maybe some sort of warning was given to get his daughter out.?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you think Weinstein was sexually excited by having the president of the United States daughter so close by?

There's no telling what he did behind the curtain when she was working.

Oh man, I bet he was beating it all the time having the daughter of a former president in his presence. Especially an 18 year old one.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think we should leave the kids alone.

Threads like this doesn't make you any better than a peeping Tom or weinsten.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Odd how the internship only lasted 90 days, something is not right with the time frame. Usually it is a year, maybe some sort of warning was given to get his daughter out.?

Or Malia could not stomach what she had already seen. I don't think she would be ready for that type of environment. Harvey had HIS out too many times in inappropriate situation for Malia not to know something.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What was the time period? A summer internship might have lasted about 3 months.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I think we should leave the kids alone.

Threads like this doesn't make you any better than a peeping Tom or weinsten.

It's kinda a double edge sword. I think it is good to talk about as a way of reminding ourselves that we have to talk to our children to look out for these types of hostile work environments. On the other hand it is a titillating conversation that everyone is engaging in.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Or Obama doesn't care. No idea.

Personally, I think this is the case. He knew about the rumors and the stories. But nothing had been proven at that point, so he's got deniability. He gets his daughter into a company that will have her on a first name basis with some of the biggest names in Hollywood.

Weinstein is a scumbag, but he's not a moron. There's an enormous difference between a 19 year old actress trying to get her first big part and a former member of the First Family.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What was the time period? A summer internship might have lasted about 3 months.

This site makes it sound like three months is the norm for the Weinstein Company. Internships last a semester, that's it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Really? Titillating gossip. The kind of harassment kids commit suicide over. Go ahead, get your jollies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join