It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Internship at Weinstein's Company

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LSU0408
I see you haven't visited a college this century yet.

Like Texas Southern or Berkeley? No, tell me more about how wrong I am. I'll wait.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I remember Hollywood's parade of fools TV commercials telling us how bad Trump is and not to vote, but resist. The spot did little more than ripple the surface, compared to the Harvey cannon ball

There seems to be alot more groundswell with Harvey as if people actually believe it and know the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: GuidedKill

It was when you claim that Obama should have known he was one. Though way to twist the meaning of my words. Classy.

Classy is your attempt at defending this rapist and peoples knowledge of his sexual assaults by implying the Harvey Weinstein is not a rapist and everything out there about him is not factual but only rumors....

See. This is what I'm talking about. I am not defending this man. Now you are resorting to lies about me.

Seems like you've successfully triggered at least one person for the day, when they have to resort to outright lies to try and salvage a last few stars.

Lies?? I'm not the one who said the accusations against Harvey Weinstein are rumors..

do I really need to go back and link where certain members said that Harvey Weinstein being a rapist was only a rumor?

You can go back to where a certain member, any member, defended Weinstein for raping women and "implied" that he's not a rapist.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Says the guy who posted zero links to where he obtained all those allegations against Weinstein. At least I provide a link. I'm not saying those allegations didn't happen, but come on. Get a better defense than that. Your bias and unwillingness to evenhandedly apply your reasoning to both sides of the political aisle is showing.

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen women since the 1980s. Those accusations resulted in the following widely-reported litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract and nonviolent sexual harassment and the latter suit was withdrawn when the former was settled; and, in 2017, former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar.[5] Aside from litigation, Trump has also been publicly accused of non-consensual kissing or groping by at least twelve more women, which he has denied. All these accusations have been proven false.

what's the last line say?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: LSU0408

Maybe, since you're so sure that the Obama's knew the depths of Weinstein's perversion, perhaps they sent Malia in as a spy to expose the creep, once and for all. After all, there were other women sent in wired to get the goods on old Harvey.

Maybe the Obama's are smarter and more actively attacking the problem than you think.

Come on man. No way in hell they would send their own daughter in to spy on, and bring down one of the DNC's biggest donors. That's just comical.

Why not? Maybe her true internship was for the FBI or some Special Victims' unit.

Because they wouldn't ever send in someone as high profile as the former president's daughter. No way, no how, absolutely not...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm not they.

Sure about that?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: starwarsisreal

My question to all the brave women who came out about Weinstein is would they trade all their fame and fortune and speak up in unison when they were assulted?

From what I have read there was a universal feeling of being powerless. But after they were rich and famous they kept their traps shut. Something doesn't add up to me, or am I missing something?

Oh and by keeping their traps shut after being rich and famous, they allowed the rapes to continue. Brave women.

People keep their traps shut all the time, for many reasons, including money and fame and power. Though disgusting, IMO the Weinstein debacle reinforces the keeping of secrets by humans. They protected priests for years, and they protect all manner of secrets, what happens in Vegas and Washington DC stays there.

I'm not defending it, just observing a simple truth.

Perhaps in a subtle way, Malia was being prepared and exposed to how the rich and powerful behave behind closed doors.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Lol. Nice response. Like I said. We are done. I'm not expecting anything further from you worth discussing.

Sure, I've heard that before.

I bring up the FBI you bring up IRS.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

That's because Harvey Weinstein looks dirty creepy. I don't think people would believe it so much if the accusations were leveled against somebody like Harrison Ford, or Tom Hanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

A sad truth and a very possible explanation to the internship.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

DAMN! That's one sick bastard! He did a lot of jerking off, too, man... There's no way in the world I could ever beat my meat in front of someone, especially an attractive girl. That guy has some serious problems. I heard he'd donated quite a bit to the DNC over the years.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Because they wouldn't ever send in someone as high profile as the former president's daughter. No way, no how, absolutely not...

Why not? Almost everyone Harvey Weinstein worked with was high profile. It takes high profile to bring down high profile.

I wonder if we'll ever know what she testifies to!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wow, Krazy, way to defend such sexual abuse. You didn't even bother calling Weinstein out for those that didn't say "alleged."

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Some news outlets are still referring to Steven Paddock as the alleged shooter in Las Vegas.

I think they all still say that...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm not they.

Sure about that?

Since I'm pretty certain Weinstein is every bit the scumbag he appears to be, I'm more than sure, yea. But I'm a big boy and realize that my opinion of Weinstein is just that: an opinion. Doesn't make it true, doesn't make it false. It's an opinion. So me saying that Weinstein is rumored to be a rapist is both a) entirely accurate and b) not a defense of him.

I know that it would make it infinitely easier for your brain if you could shove everybody who's using words like alleged and rumored into a corner and loudly proclaim they're all defending him, but it's really not the case. No matter how many times you repeat your character attacks, it doesn't make them true.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

DAMN! That's one sick bastard! He did a lot of jerking off, too, man... There's no way in the world I could ever beat my meat in front of someone, especially an attractive girl. That guy has some serious problems. I heard he'd donated quite a bit to the DNC over the years.

I was listening to Howard Stern and he said the same thing. Crazy how many times Harvey just wanted to masturbate and take a bath in front of women like he some sort of Greek Adonis. What big fat nasty old dude thinks they are attractive enough that hot actresses just want to watch them bathe and masturbate? Weird to say the least.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

I didn't say anything about Malia other than she would fit right in.....

[...]

Only her crappy excuse for a President father.

Seems some people keep overlooking that in an attempt to attack you...

When they have no legs to stand on all they can do is attack....Trying to say Obama didn't know is such a moronic argument.... And then to go as far as saying it was only "rumors' that Harvey is a rapist is pure desperation..

I love it.

Defending a rapist and a man who has been sexually abusing women for nearly four decades. You'd think that all those "do as we say, not as we do/holier than thou/free speech as long as we agree with it" crowd would be quick to condemn this guy. Clinton, the woman who ran on "women's rights" and vaginas won't even give him his donation money back. She claims they spent it. What a damn joke.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why not? Almost everyone Harvey Weinstein worked with was high profile. It takes high profile to bring down high profile.

I wonder if we'll ever know what she testifies to!

How well do you know the name, Ambra Battilana Gutierrez? She's not high profile at all and she's the one who recorded the audio of him. I think Harvey got most of his victims while they were looking for fame, still young and relatively unknown. It was easy for him to abuse his power and use fame and fortune to do what he wanted. I just can't see him going after Malia Obama.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

I didn't say anything about Malia other than she would fit right in.....

[...]

Only her crappy excuse for a President father.

Seems some people keep overlooking that in an attempt to attack you...

When they have no legs to stand on all they can do is attack....Trying to say Obama didn't know is such a moronic argument.... And then to go as far as saying it was only "rumors' that Harvey is a rapist is pure desperation..

I love it.

Defending a rapist and a man who has been sexually abusing women for nearly four decades. You'd think that all those "do as we say, not as we do/holier than thou/free speech as long as we agree with it" crowd would be quick to condemn this guy. Clinton, the woman who ran on "women's rights" and vaginas won't even give him his donation money back. She claims they spent it. What a damn joke.

Do we think Bill Clinton would have a problem with Weinstein? What about Hillary?

Business as usual.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I was listening to Howard Stern and he said the same thing. Crazy how many times Harvey just wanted to masturbate and take a bath in front of women like he some sort of Greek Adonis. What big fat nasty old dude thinks they are attractive enough that hot actresses just want to watch them bathe and masturbate? Weird to say the least.

Very eccentric. And he had a good looking wife... What an idiot. A sick, perverted idiot.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join