It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Internship at Weinstein's Company

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
These people run in the same circles.
Seems that Malia started a very short 3 month internship with Harvey's troubled company. This of course does not mean a thing, but one has to wonder what the climate in the company was, did she see or hear anything about the sex for success policy.
And why only 3 months did she get some insider info to get the Hell out of Dodge?

Don’t be surprised to learn that Malia will be subpoenaed for a deposition in a class action lawsuit against Weinstein and The Weinstein Company to find out if she saw or heard anything regarding Weinstein’s alleged sexual assaults during her internship at the production company.
www.eurweb.com...#

Seems like she had a pretty advanced internship too. She was involved in development of new projects and pitching scripts to execs.

Malia Obama, 19, interned for three months earlier this year, and was actually very involved in the development of new projects, including reading and pitching scripts to the executives.

edit on 17-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Mostly likely she saw the rotten dirt Hollyweird is.

Hollyweird needs to go to the way of the Dodo.
edit on 10/17/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I'm sure she fit right in!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

My question to all the brave women who came out about Weinstein is would they trade all their fame and fortune and speak up in unison when they were assulted?

From what I have read there was a universal feeling of being powerless. But after they were rich and famous they kept their traps shut. Something doesn't add up to me, or am I missing something?

Oh and by keeping their traps shut after being rich and famous, they allowed the rapes to continue. Brave women.
edit on 17-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Seems that Malia started a very short 3 month internship with Harvey's troubled company. This of course does not mean a thing, but one has to wonder what the climate in the company was, did she see or hear anything about the sex for success policy.
And why only 3 months did she get some insider info to get the Hell out of Dodge?

Don’t be surprised to learn that Malia will be subpoenaed for a deposition in a class action lawsuit against Weinstein and The Weinstein Company to find out if she saw or heard anything regarding Weinstein’s alleged sexual assaults during her internship at the production company.
www.eurweb.com...#

Seems like she had a pretty advanced internship too. She was involved in development of new projects and pitching scripts to execs.

Malia Obama, 19, interned for three months earlier this year, and was actually very involved in the development of new projects, including reading and pitching scripts to the executives.

Pitching scripts is probably not all the pitching Harvey had in mind for young Malia...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Everything you need to know about Obama's "Choom Gang"
www.obamachoomgang.com...

Not even a consideration for Obama. But for everyone else, BIG deal.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

www.eurweb.com...#

Pitching scripts is probably not all the pitching Harvey had in mind for young Malia...

I'm sure he took a stab at it....No pun intended....

Crazier part is how willing Obumer and his wife were to send Malia off to the wolfs den....Nice parenting!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Honestly it's not that surprising.

From a globalist/NWO/tinfoil hat angle, it makes perfect sense for her to be a higher up in the Ministy of Propoganda.

Someone has to carry on the agenda.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: LSU0408

www.eurweb.com...#

I'm sure he took a stab at it....No pun intended....

Crazier part is how willing Obumer and his wife were to send Malia off to the wolfs den....Nice parenting!!!

I'd expect nothing less from them... I guess they figured she'd be ok after the fact, but their plans were rurn't after the Weinstein allegations became public. Crap, there goes her career because now they have to condemn him since everyone else is.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
At that level of involvement, Malia would have worked with Harvey Weinstein personally.

And if she quit after only a few months, then yeah I'm wondering if Malia wouldn't put up with Harvey's deep, probing reviews of her, uh, scripts.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

One never believes it will happen to their own, until it actually happens. My guess is that Harvey "pitched" to the wrong woman this time and the former president of the United States of America may just have pulled some strings to get Harvey outed this time.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

One never believes it will happen to their own, until it actually happens. My guess is that Harvey "pitched" to the wrong woman this time and the former president of the United States of America may just have pulled some strings to get Harvey outed this time.

Yea right....Obama could care less of the women Weinstein raped and sexually harassed....Do you really think for a second the President of the US would not have info on Harvey and his sexcapades?? Hell everyone in Hollywood knew it. I even bet Obama's secret service would have warned him of Malia potentially being in the presence of a sexual predator....

Obama had to know and even still didn't care enough about his daughters safety to not send her directly to Weinstein...

SICK!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm wondering, how come many SJWs didn't call out the rape culture of Hollyweird and only focused on attacking white males?

I mean if they go against Hollyweird, they would have my sympathy.
edit on 10/17/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oh no! A young, college aged female having fun and partying! The horror! What is this world coming to?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why are you meddling in a girl's private life?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Stop projecting your twisted fantasies on reality. You have no idea what information Obama was privy to or not while the President, and furthermore you have no idea how far into Hollywood Weinstein's sexcapdes were known and ignored. Clearly SOMEONE important disapproved harshly enough to make this an issue now.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh no! A young, college aged female having fun and partying! The horror! What is this world coming to?

Exactly!! Those are exactly the kind of women Weinstein loved!!!

No one said Malia being a college girl having fun was a crime....Just that Harvey loves college aged women having fun, and Malia's father Obama basically knowingly sent her into the literal rape den.

Just like his empty Nobel Peace Prize the Obama's should win parents of the year!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Why are you meddling in a girl's private life?

It's a lack of character. Seems to be the new norm around here.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Again. You have no idea if Obama knew that or not. Weinstein very likely had a public face and he may also have been smart enough to know not to mess with the most powerful Democrat in the country's daughter.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Stop projecting your twisted fantasies on reality. You have no idea what information Obama was privy to or not while the President, and furthermore you have no idea how far into Hollywood Weinstein's sexcapdes were known and ignored. Clearly SOMEONE important disapproved harshly enough to make this an issue now.

So you're saying everyone from top producers, actors and actresses all the way down the guy who cleans the toilets knew Harvey was a rapist but the Secret Service, FBI, CIA whoever didn't know.....And they wouldn't have informed Obama??

Got it!! thanks for your enlightened imput.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join