It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Reader Gives Grim Forecast On North Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

It is extremely annoying!! The use of Tarot Cards and whispering just makes it nonsense. (Whispering...) Ooooh, so creepy it must be true.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wait ... we can't even see the spread in the video?

I can't watch it, but that's what someone else is saying. If we can't see the spread, then how do we even know her reading is a real one even assuming anyone believes in tarot cards?

I thought part of the process is that you are supposed to shuffle and take what cards you are dealt.

For all we know if we can't see her do that, she went out and picked whatever cards she wanted to play into her drama.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
the only good Tarot Woman is a

one.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
OK< yeah, I'm now where I can see it.

If you can't see the cards in the spread, how do you know she's actually doing a reading and not just picking cards to suit what she wants to say?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey James Bond 007 knows how to stack the deck......

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Not necessarily. UC you're going by the notion that you only exist in the current time / dimension. Or have you considered that you exist outside of time or a portion of you exists outside of time where those decisions are made before you experience yourself within time.

Jaden

I still do not see how this makes any sense logically, I looked back over it to make sure I was not mistaken. But you literally contradicted yourself. You say, "you exist outside of time or a portion of you exists outside of time where those decisions are made before you experience yourself within time"

First of all, you need to work on making a coherent sentence, because that makes very little grammatical sense. Regardless, I understand the point, I think...

You literally just said it, look closely, "THOSE DECISIONS ARE MADE BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE YOURSELF WITHIN TIME" : Translated to proper English "THOSE DECISIONS ARE MADE BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE THEM YOURSELF, WHILE IN THE DIMENSION OF TIME"

"THOSE DECISIONS ARE MADE BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE YOURSELF WITHIN TIME"
"THOSE DECISIONS ARE MADE BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE YOURSELF WITHIN TIME"
You clearly say, they are predetermined, and you said "yourself" so clearly you are trying to differentiate the person in the timeless dimension, from the person in the timed dimension.

If there is a dimension without time, where everything already exists and EVERYTHING has already happened before it happens in the timed dimension then everything is literally predetermined.

You are saying, a portion of you is in this dimension, but YOU do not know that, therefore, YOU AND YOU are DIFFERENT consciousnesses.

You and You are different, and one has no control over the other, or any acknowledgement of the other.

If one is in the TIMELESS dimension, and has already done everything that the one in the timed dimension will do, THEN ITS PREDETERMINED.

edit on 17-10-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Do ANOTHER reading on "SEAL decapitation mission".

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hate to be rude, but it appears a few of the people reading, and some of those commenting on this thread, are incapable of understanding logic even when it is written out right in front of them.

I guess some people think with their emotions...

My former best friend believed his grandma, and himself were psychic. I could never take him seriously after I learned that, I thought to myself, if he could possibly believe that, his way of thinking, his ability to solve problems in a step by step manner must be very, very flawed.

It's a bit scary to be honest, when someone's first instinct is to jump to the least plausible conclusion, out of ALL possible conclusions, to a very simple problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Look I don't believe in tarot, but I dabbled with a deck when I was in late high school, early college.

I remember that an important part of the process was how you asked the question while handling/shuffling the cards. Theoretically, they are supposed to pick up the vibrations to produce the answer. The cards in the spread (and there are different spreads for different purposes) turn up randomly from the deck you shuffle while asking your questions.

So if we can't see what spread she uses and what cards she turned over, then there is no way to know if she actually has a legitimate spread and reading or if she's just making crap up to freak people out.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It has been my experience that some things are per-ordained, but not all things, and things that interfere with per-ordained things, will not be seen by a reader so that nothing changes a destined experience.

But then,
I know nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Using Tarot cards as a basis fails,nothing more then a game of 5 card monty,only ones who speak of war are the MSM liberals,need the distraction from their criminal activities,China rules NK,do you think China will let the US drop bombs next to their soil? I don't think so,use common sense who wins in such an escalation,no money to be made

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
it would be interesting to know weather she is playing with the full tarot deck or just the major arcana cards...
if she is, and if she is legit, the fact that all the cards are major arcana I think means that the message that is being given is extremely important. but she is speaking so low, in a whisper, that it's rather irritating.
and, I am like ketsuko, It's nice to see the cards spread out.

as far as prophecy or fortune telling vs free will..
I don't really think there is a conflict. remember jonah and ninivah? god had to send him there via the whale because he didn't want to go and give the message, then once he got there, and gave the message, the prophecy didn't come true.
the most successful prophecies are those that don't come true, because the words were heard an acted on.

the future is not set in stone, in fact there are many futures existing waiting to be born, being built upon by our everday actions and the amount of energy that we are sending in their direction. the more work and energy devoted to a future, the more solid, visable it becomes. and, I reallly don't thing the past is set into stone, I think it also has a little give in it. take the birth and live of christ as an example, generations before were thinking of that promise, hoping for it, believing it would come, and generations after, we're still thinking of that past event, believing in it... that is alot of thought (energy) being directed on one single point in time. would the energy being directed back in time to that point have any effect on the actual event as it took place?

personally, I like this lady..... time will only tell how accurate she might be.

she has alot of videos concerning the trump/russia stuff...
what I like is that the cards are shown and after a time watching, you can kind of start picking up what the cards mean..

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To control the world they need North Korea and Iran, but the sword of Michael which is now residing in Russia will not allow it. People need to stop screaming end of days, the rapture is coming and other silly things, we're here for big things boys and girls

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

It has been my experience that some things are per-ordained, but not all things, and things that interfere with per-ordained things, will not be seen by a reader so that nothing changes a destined experience.

But then,
I know nothing.

Even a stone can be polished, chipped to be formed and moulded to be anything the architect wants it to be

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

In another reply, to a Jon Peniel thread, I noted that Edgar Cayce was getting migraines from clients slipping in gambling queries along with their Prescription requests. When Cayce's trusted wife, alone, transcribed his channel, things settled down.

To follow up on your idea, someone making a few bucks off of a horse race, isn't changing the winning horse, but it apparently changed something, enough, so that Cayce was severely afflicted. His book never specified whether this headache occurred between the channel, and the race, or after the tout picked up his winnings. If this came from a bookie, and the tout climbed all over a long shot, then maybe someone got really nasty vibes over it, which jumped to Cayce, something like a lightning rod. After all, the tout was indeed cheating on whoever he made the bet with. And Karma is a Bi$%h.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
What did you do or not, during your 21st Year? I wouldn't have gone Sky Jumping in that year. But I've never Sky Jumped, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join