It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Reader Gives Grim Forecast On North Korea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Tarot Reader Gives Grim Forecast On North Korea

www.youtube.com...

I've been super concerned about North Korea lately and have been constantly checking online for the newest news articles and youtube videos.

I found this video about North Korea interesting. There is something very powerful about it that evokes a strong emotion within me.

I feel despair yet determination to defeat the inevitable at the same time.

Does anyone else feel this way while watching this?

I know it's tarot cards, but still, there is an intensity yet sincerity to their voice.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BattleStarGal

Ewww, the North Korean psychic connection...

This is a new one. How many themes are left?

Just the one where the uS invades.

(Stay tuned, this is not a psychic prediction.)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well I think Psychics are real (I am one though I'm not that good in reading yet) but what's up with the mysterious sounding reading?

Readers like them are more likely to be a fraud. From what I'm seeing, she sounds like she's just trying to act mysterious so she can be interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

If Psychics exist, then we have no free will. If you can read the future, that means the future is predetermined, if the future is predetermined, we do not have free will. This would mean we were simply reactionary creatures.

This would also mean, that if we really achieve deep AI, seriously, we could potentially read the future, if we knew every pre existing condition, and circumstance, everywhere, which a deep AI, over time, could potentially calculate. This would mean, this super computer, would also be able to calculate what these pre existing conditions would ultimately be followed by.

So, Psychics are receiving their information, from some sort of super AI, which controls our reality. Some sort of God, which predetermines our reality and by that nature is able to relay you info as to what will come next. Or Psychics have an IQ of 400, and are able to calculate the outcome of all circumstances in their head.

My personal take, but everything is so weird in this world, I don't know %&!$
edit on 17-10-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Not necessarily. UC you're going by the notion that you only exist in the current time / dimension. Or have you considered that you exist outside of time or a portion of you exists outside of time where those decisions are made before you experience yourself within time.

Jaden
edit on 17-10-2017 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Actually there is free will.

Think of it as a form of time travel where you can alter the future. Basically if we see possible futures we can alter the timeline and change it to a different timeline.

Sorry OP for going off topic, I'm trying to explain my take on how clairvoyance work.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

This is my point, that would still apply as predetermined if you do not have conscious control over you in another time/dimension. If You, are also in some other dimension, time, and you cannot realize it in your head, and theres no way to prove it, and you will never know, and you are not in touch with You in the other dimension, then You, and You are two separate consciousnesses, therefore, one will predetermine the others experiences, because the other has no say in the matter, and doesn't even know it's happening.

Sorry for run on

This is just how my logic sees it, once again, I could be wrong completely.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
She is whispering.. so its must be true !

Or else he is doing the recording in a public library.

Oh the dramatic music coming from her personal disc player makes it even more real !

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well, you have just set my opinion in stone. This is wackiness, with zero backing, of any kind, besides some individuals who cannot understand that humans have imaginations. Sometimes these imaginations somehow coincide with reality, or line up perfectly, but you see, this is simply the law of massive numbers.

At some point in your life, if not multiple, you will have a thought, something you imagined, an idea, an image in your head, that lines up with reality, somewhere in the future. It all depends on how you decide to look at it. "Do I have some sort of almost God like ability, to not only predict the future, but predict it because I've altered it?" OR "Wow, what a coincidence, I guess that's what happens when there's an infinite number of possibilities, and I have the ability to think infinite thoughts, that are usually structured on what is happening in, and around my life, which is why they probably coincide with what really happened.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So what exactly is the prediction for those of us who can't watch a video right now?

STM
edit on 17-10-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

*shrugs* this is coming from a former Skeptic.

I wish I can give you a better explanation but you probably can't understand and even I still struggle with it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
why is she whispering...that is annoying, so turned off right away

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Couldn't stop laughing.

Iw as just imaging a woman shrugging a cat off whilst she's trying to be 'deep and mystical'.

This is what it brought to mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What I am proposing is simply logic, you are proposing an absolutely outlandish idea, with absolutely no real explanation as to how it happens, or any facts, nothing to point to. But rather stating your opinion, very cryptically, very vaguely, and expecting me to jump right in and believe you.

It is a topic, that cant be proven or disproved, but I simply cant wrap my head around that

Incoming, sloth, house brick

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
So what exactly is the prediction for those of us who can't watch a video right now?

STM

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Does anyone else feel this way while watching this?

Probably most of them, it's designed to keep the silly ytube fearmonger junkies occupied. Your work?

I know it's tarot cards

Where? No tarot cards to see but I nearly got a boner. Just add some heavy breathing and clicks will skyrocket, she has the voice to make it happen.

Geez you sheeple are lame.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I feel that if I experience something happening in the near future, it’s still going to happen, regardless. At best I can help around the edges! At worst, it’s “shoot the messager” time!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Tosh!

I am no mystic but common sense suggests that there will eventually HAVE to be conflict with NK in order to avoid even worse problems later if there isn't!!!!

The world will not let NK have ICBM capability!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
When I was 18 I got a tarot reading that heavily implied that my 21st birthday would be my last.

It's now 9 years later and i'm still waiting for that impending demise.

I'm not saying there's nothing to tarots i'm just saying there's a lot of charlatans out there. Take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Isn't there a proper forum section for guesses, dreams, predictions, phsycic hotlines and religious silliness?
I don't think a tarrot card reading deserves a thread in the very serious WW3 forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join