It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil
a reply to: fiverx313

The Campos that appeared on Ellen is NO HOW NO WAY the same Campos in the pics from award. Hes probably 80 to 100 lbs heavier on Ellen number one (i doubt he puffed up that much in a week) and suddenly missing the 2 moles or birth marks on his left side of his chin. Lol.

I totally agree. It might be a younger brother as there is a resemblance but yes, the man on Ellen was much heavier with larger, wider cheekbones. This guy is built like a tank, the guy in the awards picture looks pretty average if not frail. Not buying this.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
take a picture of me sitting and a picture of me standing, i guarantee you're going to think you see two different body types.

careful, if we add in different lighting conditions, stage makeup, and i take off my glasses... you might think there's a conspiracy surrounding me as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

how much comped sushi can a dude eat?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The above pictures do depict the same person. The birth marks are there and it's simply a matter of a slight angle change. This is why so many FB/Tinder photos have people looking upward to appear slimmer. He does appear heavier which could be at least partially attributed to bloating from humidity or altitude changes from travel. And we all have our fatter weeks.

That being said, I find it more than strange that he's popped up on Ellen after this time of disappearance with no immediate announcement of his location.

" Jesus Campos was set to do 5 intvs tonight per union president, but they’ve lost contact. “We were in a room & we came out & he was gone”

— Stephanie Wash (@WashNews) October 13, 2017"

There's been speculation before that Ellen is way more than she seems to be and even possibly involved with being a modern MK Ultra handler similar to the likes of Bob Hope. She certainly does have an interest in protecting MGM grand with her slot machine deal(haven't researched that much).

It's odd, as just a few days ago, I began looking up Ellen after seeing one of her videos simply because she makes me feel uneasy. I'm well aware of her philanthropic acts on her show and find her sense of humor downright delightful, but there's an undercurrent of distrust I cannot ignore.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

He had to have been stung by one hella big bee....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jersey Devil

And apparently he sucks up humidity like a sponge

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
you guys don't know anything about photography, or how different angles and lightings can make you look less fat.

i'm fat, trust me... i know all about it

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
im just not getting this

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
im just not getting this

did you read my link about how different focal lengths make your face look wider or narrower?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

thats only at THE FOCAL POINT of the lens.
Sorry but no way did a camera angle add fifty pounds of flesh to this guy

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

thats only at THE FOCAL POINT of the lens.
Sorry but no way did a camera angle add fifty pounds of flesh to this guy

idk dude, looks like he's in focus in all of those pics.

i mean this is kind of like people saying melania's got doubles going around now, and comparing pics. sometimes you look different in pics. sometimes i look different in pics. i'm pretty sure there's only one me.
edit on 19-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i'm pretty sure there's only one me.

suuuurrrreeee there is

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

suuuurrrreeee there is

>_>

i've said too much

top topics