It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There are a growing number of claims regarding this incident that simply aren't standing up to the facts. The timeline for instance is quite odd. I understand that chaos can explain some of the discrepancy, but the overall facts won't/shouldn't change. The number of times they revised the timeline is odd.

The claim regarding 200 "bullets" also does not stand up to reality. This claim was made prior to the leaked images showcasing a hotel door (among other things) that was shot a handful of times but not 200 (or 100, or 50, or even 25).

His disappearance could also be explained by a desire for privacy, but as another poster said why not simply put a statement out saying that? The "area 51 effect" is real, and the more you try to mask/cloak anything people get intrigued and start looking for explanations. And if you wanted privacy, why agree to the interview in the first place? Why show up just to change your mind and disappear without telling anyone?

The initial claims were that Mr. Campos was a hero, whos actions essentially caused the shooter's deadly conduct to cease. We then come to find out that he was shot more than 5 minutes before the shooting started. No retraction or explanation was given, and no one stepped up (including Mr. Campos) when he was receiving an award to say "wait a second, that's not the right timeline!"

The fact the shooter used all these evil accessories like bump-stocks is also highly suspect. At his range, the only thing more deadly than a pseudo-automatic rifle would have been a semi-automatic rifle. Given the total amount of time he had to engage his victims, taking more carefully aimed shots (using those quality optics shown on his rifles) would have likely been far more deadly. Of course in a large crowd it is it appears "easier" to simply start dumping rounds, if your goal is to take as many innocent lives as possible I firmly believe semi-automatic fire would have been more effective. This is supported by the fact that semi-automatic function is most commonly used by even soldiers :source

I'm not saying the shooting itself didn't occur, because I think it's pretty clear it did. What I am saying however is that the motivations/players as described in the official statement may possibly be inaccurate or outright untruthful. Granted there isn't enough evidence to say definitively (which is why I emphasize "may possibly"), I believe something is amiss here that will hopefully be explained.

There are always innocent and innocuous reasons that could explain all of the above and more. There are also explanations that are devious and conspiratorial. I think we should be prepared to accept either of those should the evidence lead to that conclusion.

JB

edit on 10/17/2017 by JBurns because: its vs it's

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Snopes apparently says different.

www.snopes.com...

Sad that so many in this loop didn't check with the authority on truth first. If this turns out to be something more than what they claim, I see their credibility level moving to about zero.

Snopes would be coming up in the world then.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When he does eventually turn up, will that be the second coming?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Perhaps its just me, but for Snopes to have all the info and nobody else seems to, seems a bit strange.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper
When he does eventually turn up, will that be the second coming?

not sure, but I think the words are .....too soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's interesting, all this fuss and we have no direct quotes from him at all.

All we have are quotes about him by his union president or the sheriff.

And now MGM

MGM told the Review-Journal in a Tuesday email: “Jesus Campos wants to tell his story at a time and place of his choosing. He’s asked that everyone respect his request for privacy. We could not be more proud of Jesus.”

MGM Resorts seems to know location of Jesus Campos

So MGM has him on ice somewhere.
edit on 17-10-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: on ice

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Free interview to news or wait and make a million on Dr Phil or something like that

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I still want to know what was photoshopped out of this pic. Some have been saying it is a wrinkle in his pants, but look at his hand it is clearly blacked over.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Was this photo taken at the award ceremony for Campos?

Or is it something else? I haven't seen this one yet.

JB

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Supposedly the young lady who reported that after the incident any and all witnesses had their phones confiscated, then any media they had taken erased, before getting their phones back, has mysteriously died, also. I have NOT checked into this at all yet, but if that is the case as well, this sure does feel awfully dang fishy...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah it's this pic, I also noticed the old guy has a spot on his pants photoshopped, badly even. And Campos was color picked off Campos' pants color and carried over to the creepy guy next to him's pants. If you download it and zoom in you can clearly see where someone drew those spots out.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

Yeah it's this pic, I also noticed the old guy has a spot on his pants photoshopped, badly even. And Campos was color picked off Campos' pants color and carried over to the creepy guy next to him's pants. If you download it and zoom in you can clearly see where someone drew those spots out.

Wow! I wonder if we have any forensic image analysts here at ATS

Even a Photoshop wiz could probably look a little more closely at this and get some better information than I can. Anyone out there?

Thanks a lot for sharing that, it seems to be a recurring theme in various suspected false flag attacks. I am not too sure what this means, but I don't believe in this many coincidences. It's like the ATC guys on 9/11 who said "I've never seen this many real world events during a training exercise."

Excellent find

JB

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

I think it's the bottom of hos jacket...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I must be going blind in my old age, because I can definitely see that now

Good catch! There are still some unanswered questions about this event though. Hopefully they will also end up with innocuous answers

JB

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
He's going to be on Ellen tomorrow:

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hrmm could be I guess, it just looks colored in around his fingers, and like a smudge tool was used. But I've been wrong before so lol!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This should be interesting to see! It will certainly add a layer of permeability to the narrative. I believe Ellen records her shows in advance, which would line up with his disappearance. It makes no sense why he'd disappear for his interview, and then suddenly go on Ellen's show after it hits the mainstream news and people start asking questions.

This is pretty convenient, but we'll let the evidence work itself out.

This smells like a certain Medical Examiner who stated during a conference that all victims were shot with the long gun. That same long gun was found in the back of the shooter's vehicle.
edit on 10/17/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ellen records her shows in advance...

It would be interesting to know how far in advance this was recorded. Wonder what sort of nda's her audience members had to sign in order to be admitted to this particular recording.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I wonder that myself jaded!

I could be mistaken on this, but I feel there are too many things that aren't adding up. These events are highly emotional and shock provoking, but that should not change the core facts of the case. In this instance, those facts appear to have changed.

The evidence people have uncovered so far is really impressive. Even finding that discrepancy in the photo is exemplary. The fact we were able to debunk it only proves our objective outlook. There are a lot of other events that we aren't able to debunk.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This was supposedly on Reddit before being taken down by the author.

Guys, I’m a subscriber here and love reading all this, but I can confirm he’s not dead, as he is going to be on a very high-profile afternoon talk show tomorrow. I work at the show and we got the production schedule on Saturday morning. He’s most likely laying low because I’m sure we paid him an obscene amount of money to be his first/possibly exclusive interview. He probably disappeared while they were finishing up the paperwork, or once he saw our offer ghosted on anything less. He’s taping with us tomorrow afternoon, along with Stephen Schuck, and it will air Wednesday, 10/18. Keep an eye out for promos tomorrow when I believe it will become public knowledge, in the “tomorrow on —

wwwredditcom /r/conspiracy/comments/76wua6/question_what_is_the_status_of_jesus_campos/dohb0a4/

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join