It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The Mandalay Bay security guard who disappeared last week moments before he was scheduled to break his silence in television interviews has not been heard from since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said. David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) told reporters Friday that he got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility, though he did not specify where or whom the text came from. A spokesperson at the UMC Quick Care, which has eight locations throughout the Las Vegas area, told Fox News on Monday that they had "heard nothing" about Campos visiting them. Multiple requests from Fox News for SPFPA to comment on the matter were not returned Monday.

I don't have a clue what's going on with all this. The official narrative keeps changing and things sound really fishy. I'm not into this enough to have any opinion other than to know that with video that must exist, the timeline and events should be crystal, (I mean crystal) clear at this point, and they aren't. With the news seemingly moving on to bigger and better stories, it's really strange to see the level at which this whole thing seems to be going. I hope we all get some clarity soon, and perhaps an answer as to why this happened. With the guard missing, this is all getting cloudier by the day.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
How long has he been gone now? Someone would know where he is by now..

He has gone the way of Hoffa.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This Jesus Campos fella had a cane in that photo of him receiving an award, yet we are told he "bolted" at the last minute before his scheduled interview.

Now he is MIA altogether.

Nothing fishy here people! Pay attention to the Weinstein scandal instead

edit on 17-10-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Just another line of thought I haven't seen anybody mention yet:

What's the average pay rate for a security guard in Vegas? $13 and change per hour. That's the middle, anyway. Some rates are as low as $11 and change, some as high as $16 and change.

No offense to the media, the CT community, or families of anybody hurt or killed, but I sure as # wouldn't be eager to get in front of a camera for that kind of paycheck.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Just another line of thought I haven't seen anybody mention yet:

What's the average pay rate for a security guard in Vegas? $13 and change per hour. That's the middle, anyway. Some rates are as low as $11 and change, some as high as $16 and change.

No offense to the media, the CT community, or families of anybody hurt or killed, but I sure as # wouldn't be eager to get in front of a camera for that kind of paycheck.

If there is nothing to hide then he is a hero right? So why not come get his 15 minutes?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Oh sure, because that's totally all that would happen right? No chance his every word would get picked apart by countless people looking for some sorta angle or new "evidence" of a conspiracy.

Let's not pretend it would all be sweetness and light for him if he sat down in front of a camera.

Plenty of folks don't care for their 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Geez, what...he quit his job too? I mean the Mandalay d idnt lay him off did They? Nothing fishy here, no, not a thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm not sure what to think. All I know is it sounds really, really fishy.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I've got my money on - "his body has been found, head shot in an apparent suicide".

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
snopes says he's not missing... he just cancelled his interviews.
edit on 17-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It does, certainly. And I certainly don't have any sort of information one way or the other. Just offering an alternative idea really. Plenty of folks decline interviews and don't want to become famous. Plenty of folks would rather avoid the spotlight.

Especially when, if we're being honest, he's really not under any sort of obligation to talk to anybody but law enforcement.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Interesting that "someone" is also paying for an armed guard to be posted at his residence.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They just happen to have an award ceremony 10 days later...UH HUH

SPFPA STRONG - HONORING OUR HEROS

And then there is this that again doesn't fit the revised story...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm in a similar boat as you...I know enough to be dangerous, but not enough of the specifics to make a good determination either way.

BUT...there should not be as many instances of a main player "disappearing" so often and so much. And BlueJacket makes a good point, too--is he not working a job right now? Maybe he's on leave because of his injury(ies)?

There are just too many questions surrounding the actions of Mr. Campos:

- Is someone forcing him not to talk?

- Is he a player in a bigger game, played his role, and must move on?

- Why not just make a statement, even through a lawyer, saying that you want your privacy and don't plan to make a public statement?

- Why keep popping up and disappearing if not for odd or possibly nefarious reason?

I'm sure that there are many more questions, like which timeline is correct, was Paddock actually the only person present, etc., etc., but I would just like to know some of the basics surrounding this guy at this point.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
snopes says he's not missing... he just cancelled his interviews.

then everything must be good to go.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

It may be nothing nefarious, but as I said, fish smell. I don't want the official narrative police to accuse me of being paranoid or anything, I'm just putting this out there as I saw it and it looked interesting.

BTW, who love ya baby?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

That commendation is oddly worded--why the need to include "automatic weapons" and "200 rounds of ammunition" in the verbiage? It's almost like they want that commendation passed around on the interwebs to cement those points.

I mean, I have yet to see any evidence of 200 rounds that were fired into that hallway. I've seen the one door with bullet holes in it, but it doesn't seem like 200 rounds went through that thing.

There's just too much not adding up in the right way to support the official story, here, but like I said before, I'm not privy to all of the details, so I may be getting a few things wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

BTW, who love ya baby?

I literally typed that at the end of my comment, but deleted it before I sent it. I'll stop be a Timid Thomas.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Why not just make a statement, even through a lawyer, saying that you want your privacy and don't plan to make a public statement?

That's the biggest counterpoint to the idea I put forward. I would have to think somebody in the union would've suggested that to him, as I would imagine they're offering him all kinds of support. Then again maybe they haven't? Who knows.

But then the flip side of that is would that really do much to keep him out of the spotlight? I honestly don't think so, given the state that our mainstream media is in. And that's not even looking at it from the reaction the CT community would have.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There are plenty of holes filled with bodies in the Deserts outside of Vegas....My bet is if Campos is real to begin with he will end up in one of those holes never to be heard from again....

If I was Campos I would have come out publicly immediately as it was probably his only safety net if this is in fact a conspiracy.....

Rest In pieces Campos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join