It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well the Senate judiciary disagrees with you, they are investigating.

Led by Grassley, a man that's known for knee-jerking over Right Wing nonsense and conspiracy.

You are a joke.

I don't care what you think of me. I'd rather you be honest enough to admit your sourcing and information is lacking and you have made verifiably false statements in this, and other, threads.

You outlined exactly what the criteria was for why investigations would be neccessary, meetings with foreign agents, and when shown Hillary and her team did exactly that, you act like it shouldn't apply to them.

Yes, the problem is that you can't seem to understand the difference between the two situations.

It is clear to everyone you are a partisan hack.

Again, why should I care what nutters think?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

More moving the goal post.

You are becoming an expert.

Firs5 it was only conspiracy nutters wanted an investigation.

I again show you you are wrong.

Now it's well Grassley is a right wing knew jerk reactor.

You look more and more ridiculous with every reply.

I am loving this.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

More moving the goal post.

What goal post was moved?

Firs5 it was only conspiracy nutters wanted an investigation. I again show you you are wrong. Now it's well Grassley is a right wing knew jerk reactor.

Well, he is. I would even suggest he falls in to the category of being a Right Wing conspiracy nutter.

You look more and more ridiculous with every reply.

I am loving this.

Glad I could bring you some entertainment.

Now if we could just get you to actually bring proof to your claims, people such as myself would have something to dig in to. But, as we know, you can't bring anything to this table except for unsubstantiated, un-sourced conspiracy.

So can you work on that please? Can you give us sources and real evidence, and stop resorting to personal attacks?

Yes, we know you think I'm ridiculous and partisan. Ok.

How about that proof, huh?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have sources and real evidence.

I have outlined undisputed facts this whole thread.

None of these facts, none at all prove Hillary's guilt.

Just like no facts proved trump or his associates guilt before the investigation was launched.

In the same way, these facts show we should have an investigation of Hillary.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Pardon me just one second ...

*BWwaaaHAHAHAhahahah*

Okay, better now...

You have arguments that you’ve cribbed from RW blogs, you have a two year old fake news article, and you have blantanly misrepresented the facts numerous times .... and the only thing you have to show for all that is a whine that Clinton should be investigated because Trumps campaign is.

You should have just posted one of those crybaby memes ... would have saved typing time.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's fake because you sez so.

You are great!

Carry on with your partisan drivel.

You have proven yourself to look a fool time and time again.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hmm... partisan drivel, you say... with your weird little partisan thread that's only purpose is to take attention away from the real issue... the FBI investigation of Donald Trump... Please educate us more on partisan drivel. You appear to be an expert... Make sure to hit these key Russian troll points:

Minimize the real issue of the FBI's investigation of Trump. You know, the relevant issue.
Make sure to turn it into a liberal problem...
And lastly as an extra bonus, try to involve "Clinton" in a negative light as much as possible. Relevancy doesn't matter. Be creative!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh I am sorry.

Did you say something relevant to the o.o?

Nope.

Well carry on shilling for your side and ignoring the facts of the op.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It's fake because you sez so.

You are great!

You have proven yourself to look a fool time and time again.

No, not because I said so ... it's fake by a) the standard criteria used around here for "fake news" i.e. no direct attribution and b) there is not now nor has there ever been any other evidence presented that corroborates the NYT article's claim.

Partisan drivel? That's the best you've got? I've pointed out documented evidence from primary sources as compared with your "sources say" second-and material.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh I am sorry.

Did you say something relevant to the o.o?

Nope.

Well carry on shilling for your side and ignoring the facts of the op.

Relevancy! I don't think you're up to the task of relevancy based on the past year you've spent denigrating FBI investigations that involve the current president of the United States... you know... what you might call fake news. Not like this obscure gem.

Just a tip... if this thread isn't creating the deflection you're looking for, don't despair. Maybe invoke Obama's middle name. It's meaningless but effective for your core audience!

And don't forget to mention Hillary!

edit on 20-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I have sources and real evidence.

I have outlined undisputed facts this whole thread.

No. Not really.

You tried to, but upon further investigation it really goes no where.

None of these facts, none at all prove Hillary's guilt.

Of course not, because they are not really facts.

Just like no facts proved trump or his associates guilt before the investigation was launched.

Sure, but that case is not comparable to the drivel in this thread.

In the same way, these facts show we should have an investigation of Hillary.

Sure, if they were actually facts, you could make that assertion.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

When you and others whine about "Russia, Russia, Russia" you're ignoring the consensus of ALL the U.S. intelligence agencies... and for the last year not one sh*t given for the ongoing investigation that has already turned up so many connection to Russia.

All that's fake news (says the guy being investigated). FBI statements are fake news. FBI investigations are hoaxes, says you guys.

But now you want to start a conversation about FBI findings under Obama... Never go full retard.

Show me the inteligence consensus that trump collided with Russia.

Thanks.

It's just quite vicious and underhanded the way they are trying to use Russian influence as a way to hang Trump when they have known about Russian influence (as well as many other countries) for a long time.

That's the disconnect, that's the issue they refuse to address.

They are so disconnected that their opinions and thoughts will be dismissed and erased from history.

The rhetoric and stupidity has reached levels that are treasonous to all.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger More right wing Bull#! This garbage has been debunked. Fact check it if you Dare! lol
The real problem is the Fat grotesque slob liar and wacko, Trump. He has to fire everyone investigating him!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Orange Clown is going down like a pole dancer on a Friday night.
The only thing that is leaking is Orange Clown's soiled Depends, which his mail order bride - Malaria - has to change every three hours.
I see food leaking from Orange Clown's mouth down his triple chin which looks like a wrinkled scrotum.

Hey you low IQ Orange Clown supporters, have you been recruited to make America great again? Have you been invited to mar-a -lago yet, to dine with Orange clown's billionaire suck ups?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

When you and others whine about "Russia, Russia, Russia" you're ignoring the consensus of ALL the U.S. intelligence agencies... and for the last year not one sh*t given for the ongoing investigation that has already turned up so many connection to Russia.

All that's fake news (says the guy being investigated). FBI statements are fake news. FBI investigations are hoaxes, says you guys.

But now you want to start a conversation about FBI findings under Obama... Never go full retard.

Thanks.

It's just quite vicious and underhanded the way they are trying to use Russian influence as a way to hang Trump when they have known about Russian influence (as well as many other countries) for a long time.

They are so disconnected that their opinions and thoughts will be dismissed and erased from history.

Claiming that something will be "erased from history" is classic fascist rhetoric. Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Thanks.

Claiming that something will be "erased from history" is classic fascist rhetoric. Just sayin'.

Erasing history is a classic fascist move.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thanks.

Like the revisionist history of the Great Patriotic War you have been taught?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thanks.

Like the revisionist history of the Great Patriotic War you have been taught?

As an American child growing up in the 1960's, I was the recipient of much propaganda in public school, just as Soviet children were also receiving propaganda of a different slant in their schools.
The Great Patriotic War was called World War Two in my neck of the woods.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jetmagnet

As persuasive as your argument is, the investigation will tell.

So far theres more evidence of criminal wrongdoing here than there is after 10+ months of accusing Trump of this very same thing.

He may be a fat, liar slob orange whatever you want to call him, but so far theres no collusion like there is with the Clinton's political circle.

Keep investigating Trump, its been working in his favor!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jetmagnet

Clearly you are a reasonable person, judging by that post. You should go to Facebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join