It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Ttrust me im very. Anti Putin post history shows that,However if details and facts dont add up im not locked into an idea or dogma such as a party. You however seem to view everything through your party glasses. Doing that you only everget one side of the story.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow and BAM!!! that is how you destroy a thread...???

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And yet, no accusations of Americans pretending to be Russian bloggers, or fake accounts on VK?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

Russia used tech. Every other country with preferred influence used money.

Russia used tech...covertly. Concealing their involvement. Voice of America, not so much.

Honest question here...
Do you believe that the US doesn't use covert means to influence policy in other countries?

Again the Russian defense that doesn't deny, but insists the U.S. "had it coming".

Defense?
I simply asked a question.
And a received an answer.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ttrust me im very. Anti Putin post history shows that,However if details and facts dont add up im not locked into an idea or dogma such as a party. You however seem to view everything through your party glasses. Doing that you only everget one side of the story.

I'll go with the findings of the intelligence community, thanks. I don't think of the joint consensus of the CIA, NSA, and FBI to be a party thing.
edit on 19-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'll go with the findings of the intelligence community, thanks. I don't think of the joint consensus of the CIA, NSA, and FBI to be a party thing.

Ok where are they? Id be happy tolook at the evidence, Oh wait it doesnt exist does it? Hmmm and who told you these three agencies concur? By the way originally said 11 found out that was just notthe case it was a lie. So i allready explained the FBI information and howthry came to theirconclusions. But nowyour claim for CIA and NSA have any documents?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
By the way, regarding all the defenses of Russia... I see how mr. Pusin' Boots runs that sh*t show... so scared of dissent, he locks up girls who sing "mean" things about him. I support allllll the interference the U.S. wants to do on Russian elections. Elevate the Russian government through some growing pains beyond their mysogynistic authoritarian mindset. Wake the masses to freedom of expression.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Oh wait it doesnt exist does it?

It is not SOP to release evidence in ongoing investigations. But you don't know that Facebook has said, "Oh, yeah. Russians bought ads."
edit on 10/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It is not SOP to release evidence in ongoing investigations. But you don't know that Facebook has said, "Oh, yeah. Russians bought ads."

IM getiing very tired of the
Russia Russia Russia routine. There making the Kremlin and Putin to be criminal masterminds that us mere mortals cant even grasp the scope of his malfeasance.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Actually, it sounds more like typical Russian doctrine when it comes to an assault. Nothing fancy, just plenty of it. Cheap, and plenty.

I find it hard to understand the strength of the confirmation bias which allows some to complete disregard the evidence which is available.

Id be happy tolook at the evidence, Oh wait it doesnt exist does it?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Clearly, you've not been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Honest opinion, do you think if there was anything of certain veracity, that it would be leaked?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes. And the fewer leaks, the better.

Do you think Facebook is lying?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not at all, they do..or did even have ISIS propaganda as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

ISIS buys political ads on Facebook? Which politicians do they support?

I just realized what this thread is supposed to be about.

Never mind.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

ISIS buys political ads on Facebook? Which politicians do they support?

Dead ones I would imagine. Maybe McCain.......

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Definitely appears the Russian propaganda/misinformation system puts more focus on quantity than quality. It's pretty easy to spot the bullsh*t, but their target audience clearly lacks the critical thinking skills.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In other words, you've still got nuffin.

Never miss an opportunity to bash the other 'side' though right!
edit on 19-10-2017 by JinMI because: spellink

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Enjoy the read... I recommend everyone read it...

Russia’s Influence Campaign Targeting the 2016 US Presidential Election
www.dni.gov...

This report includes an analytic assessment drafted and coordinated among The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and The National Security Agency (NSA), which draws on intelligence information collected and disseminated by those three agencies. It covers the motivation and scope of Moscow’s intentions regarding US elections and Moscow’s use of cyber tools and media campaigns to influence US public opinion.

edit on 19-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yea, old news. Did you read it?

Under "Sourcing"

Many of the key judgments in this assessment rely on a body of reporting from multiple sources that are consistent with our understanding of Russian behavior.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join