It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks, but they're related.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You and others here have tried to run little semantic and fallacious games, but anyone with any awareness sees what the facts are. 

Here's what I think the facts are:

The Clinton's and many members of the DNC have been involved in illegal and immoral shenanigans for a long time.

The DoJ, the President and others covered this up.

None of this was to see the light of day as Hillary was to assume the presidency.

Trump happened.

They're all gonna hang.

Conspiracy website, conspiracy theory.

edit on 19-10-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why would the witness be blocked with an NDA, from testifying to congress?

You're in the wrong thread. I can understand, there have been multiples started on the same topic with the same articles cited.

I think you may want this thread.

So you're a mod now, ordering people around and telling them which threads they are allowed to post in? Maybe you should update your profile then, I don't see your shiny mod badge anywhere!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne

You're in the wrong thread. I can understand, there have been multiples started on the same topic with the same articles cited.

So you're a mod now, ordering people around and telling them which threads they are allowed to post in? Maybe you should update your profile then, I don't see your shiny mod badge anywhere!

Gryphon was just trying to help me out.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne

LOL ... man, chill. I knew TAT had several things going and just made a positing boo-boo. I do it all the time.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thanks, but they're related.

Trust me, I know. It's like being in the same thread three or four times.

Hope I didn't come off as too "moddish."

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

And as a statement of your opinion, I have ZERO issue with that, just to be clear.

It is the innumerable times that I see fiction (opinion) presented as facts, or see the facts twisted around to appear to support fallacious opinions that invokes a response from me.

Politicians, in my opinion are ALL psychopathic liars ... I wouldn't be surprised at anything that any of them have done.

It's not just the Democrats though ... come on.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't understand. Trying to follow the Trump Train. I thought we call the FBI fake news. Why am I seeing this FBI nonsense? Can someone send me a list of what we take seriously from the FBI, and what we totally and completely ignore and scream fake news about?

Or maybe be consistent... because if this sh*t matters... I'm hearing some other stuff from the FBI that has some pretty big implications about the President of the United States. So, do we care about FBI investigations or not, because the whiplash is frustrating.

edit on 19-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Politicians, in my opinion are ALL psychopathic liars ... I wouldn't be surprised at anything that any of them have done.

Moral equivalence is always the saddest, most desperate argument one can make.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Moral equivalence is always the saddest, most desperate argument one can make.

Oh, I can think of plenty of others ... like knowingly fallacious comparisons and intentionally misidentified arguments ...

But, you do you, boo.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Is there a meme for: "Endlessly calls current FBI investigations into Trump fake news.... Starts thread about past FBI investigations under Obama"

Because this is really the THING for Trump supporters. Mountains of consensus from all the intelligence agencies, and they call it all fake news... then one story shows up they like and all of a sudden it's the only thing worth talking about.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

throw crap and hope it sticks.. a testing ground of sorts.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Of course it isn't. Many creatures inhabit that swamp.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Why look, a chameleon!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Is there a meme for: "Endlessly calls current FBI investigations into Trump fake news.... Starts thread about past FBI investigations under Obama"

Because this is really the THING for Trump supporters. Mountains of consensus from all the intelligence agencies, and they call it all fake news... then one story shows up they like and all of a sudden it's the only thing worth talking about.

They also quote the New York Times, Washington Post and CNN when it suits their agenda.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Why look, a chameleon!!!

More like a leopard.
They don't change their spots.
I see a lot of spots on his head.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When Trump supporters use memes to completely disaparage the FBI and all U.S. intelligence agencies... spend a year calling FBI investigations and the statements of the Director of the FBI fake news... then start a thread about FBI investigations under Obama....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

When Trump supporters use memes to completely disaparage the FBI and all U.S. intelligence agencies... spend a year calling FBI investigations and the statements of the Director of the FBI fake news... then start a thread about FBI investigations under Obama....

Hahahahaha!

Who said all fbi investigations were fake?

How about you trump haters that say we have to investigate any possible interactions with russians, but then totally ignore and deflect when it's Hillary.

That's the real laugher.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Comey's fake. Fake as a three dollar bill. Taking over the Clinton investigation just because and closing it just because...

FBI isn't Comey, but Comey was FBI.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join