It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Now now, don't turn their own conflicted logic back on them ... they may implode.

Hahaha!

You guys are too much!

So now you erect the straw man that the fbi is always lying and therefore this must be a hoax.

Sweet. Then clearly you have no problem into a special investigator hiring a bunch of trump donors looking into all of this, and the hillary email scandal.

Great to have you on board!

No man, I’m just legitimately trying to understand because I’ve been seeing the FBI/Russia fake news thing a lot, so i’m just trying to understand why the FBI isn’t fake news this time. I thought the FBI and entire Intelligence Community are fake news???? How am I suppose to show support if I don’t understand when to discard the FBI and when to believe??

I was always under the impression that the FBI is a law enforcement agency and their investigations are to be taken seriously, BUT I thought that changed some time
ago and that now FBI (especially on subject of Russia) are fake news and their findings are hoaxes and nonsense— just help me so I can show proper support. I don’t want to mess up and come off as a dumb Trump supporter. I want to be the smart Trump supporter with solid reason and logic.
edit on 18-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

Snopes

Gosh, you guys are sounding a bit desperate ... are you really THAT afraid of what Mueller is going to find?

LOL...Snopes?

Almost as good as your request for a second source on a quote that was reported with named sources.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sure, damn the source, avoid the facts.

Are you still sore about the Wichers spokesperson deal? Did you actually find any corroborating evidence for that?

Cause I gave you plenty that shows that if U1H is exporting anything, they're doing it illegally. Remember?
edit on 18-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gosh, you guys are sounding a bit desperate
Does the US have the ability to examine that kind of stuff ? I know that was the cover story back then but today is a new day with new details such as some documentation . Its still early to fit it all together but it sure rings bells .We shall see as it moves forward .

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Does the US have the ability to examine that kind of stuff ? I know that was the cover story back then but today is a new day with new details such as some documentation . Its still early to fit it all together but it sure rings bells .We shall see as it moves forward .

I'm really not sure of what you're trying to communicate in this vague group of sentences.

As I said above, Grassley's on the case ... let's see what the old boy roots out!

Which is absolutely NOTHING at this point.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'm really not sure of what you're trying to communicate in this vague group of sentences.

As I said above, Grassley's on the case ... let's see what the old boy roots out!

Sounds like Muller's results.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Watching Sessions in his appearance during the committee hearing, does anybody get the impression he is extremely unhappy with the way Comey handled the investigation into the Clinton email case?

I get that impression. Wonder what that might lead to in the future?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The head of the Department of justice recused himself from the Russia investigation. Why?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sounds like Muller's results.

I'm sure you hope that.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Hmmm ... well, if Jeff Sessions has time after trying to re-criminalize certain classes of drugs, I guess we'll see.

He seems to be busy trying to reverse States Rights and take away individual freedoms at the moment. Perhaps he can put a bad recommendation in Comey's file after that.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You must acknowledge how incredibly unfortunate it is for democrats not having a Clinton administration in office that could have easily made all of this go away forever.

Once you have done that, simply sit back and enjoy the entertainment. We haven't even gotten to the best part yet. Get some popcorn!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hmmm ... well, if Jeff Sessions has time after trying to re-criminalize certain classes of drugs, I guess we'll see.

He seems to be busy trying to reverse States Rights and take away individual freedoms at the moment. Perhaps he can put a bad recommendation in Comey's file after that.

So you agree, he is royally pissed off about it?

I thought so too.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

So you agree, he is royally pissed off about it?

I thought so too.

Who's upset, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions? Oh my.

Talk to me next week when Trump throws him under the bus again.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Make what go away? The fact that the FBI has been investigating Russian corruption and attempts to undermine the US for years?

The silly connection to the nothing-burger served as "Uranium One"?

Enjoy that popcorn, mate: pickins otherwise are gonna be kinda slim.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

You must acknowledge how incredibly unfortunate it is for democrats not having a Clinton administration in office that could have easily made all of this go away forever.

Once you have done that, simply sit back and enjoy the entertainment. We haven't even gotten to the best part yet. Get some popcorn!

On the contrary, it must be delicious for the Democrats to watch the Republican Party implode over an unpopular insurgency. Clinton can sleep well knowing that she will not be blamed for America's allies abandoning it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Its why I tagged the thread ..Two shows going on ..one is the spin doctors in the thread and the other is going to be the follow up response . They can't just sweep it under the carpet at this point and to defend it would them to expose other real nastier things . I guess Trump gave them all the rope they needed

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

On the contrary, it must be delicious for the Democrats to watch the Republican Party implode over an unpopular insurgency.
The only thing I could possibly enjoy alongside the Democrats is watching the Republican Party going down the same stink hole the Democrat Party went down . Thanks Hillary

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hey, wouldn't this be such a nicer world if everyone just agreed with you all the time, huh?

Sadly, we don't.

The matter is put up for discussion. Shortcomings, errors and fallacies in the OP have been discussed, as well as with many posts trying to parrot that narrative.

You might sound more convincing if you brought facts to the table rather than silly pejoratives.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Now now, don't turn their own conflicted logic back on them ... they may implode.

Hahaha!

You guys are too much!

So now you erect the straw man that the fbi is always lying and therefore this must be a hoax.

Sweet. Then clearly you have no problem into a special investigator hiring a bunch of trump donors looking into all of this, and the hillary email scandal.

Speaking of straw men ... can you quote me saying any of that garbage?

Yes I can.

You commented on spirutualzombie sayin everything from the fbi was a hoax saying to to turn logic around.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hahaha!

You guys are too much!

Speaking of straw men ... can you quote me saying any of that garbage?

Yes I can.

You commented on spirutualzombie sayin everything from the fbi was a hoax saying to to turn logic around.

Quote me.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join