It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So tell me again how the definition of collusion doesn't apply here? Yet, relative to Trump that's all the left can scream. Oh yeah...and without any evidence.

You can attempt to purposefully disconnect the dots all you want but the fact remains that the FBI did know and did nothing about it because...Obama.

And exactly how is it that the Clinton's didn't directly benefit from this? More importantly is who was behind the power to allow this to happen? Oh yeah...Hillary.

Where exactly is the reaching and purposeful narrative you think the right is pushing?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This thread is epic. Thought I was late to the party, but the leftist liberal packed train has yet to show up. Pretty damning to say the least on there part, 12 pages in.

Keep digging in and lets connect some other dots while we are at it. Good arguments and rebuttals folks.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

So tell me again how the definition of collusion doesn't apply here?

What collusion are you talking about? Please, in your own words, explain what collusion is proven or even suggested.

Yet, relative to Trump that's all the left can scream. Oh yeah...and without any evidence.

Did Donald Trump Jr. agree to take a meeting under the premise that he would be receiving material directly from the Kremlin to assist his father's campaign? At the absolute LEAST, without any investigation by Congress, the FBI, etc, that single fact demonstrates that the Trump campaign was willing to work with the Kremlin to win the election.

And exactly how is it that the Clinton's didn't directly benefit from this? More importantly is who was behind the power to allow this to happen? Oh yeah...Hillary.

How did the Clintons benefit from what? There's absolutely nothing linking the Mikerin case to the Rosatom/Uranium One deal except wishful thinking and baseless speculation. If I'm wrong, please connect those dots. If you can't do that, what are we talking about?

Where exactly is the reaching and purposeful narrative you think the right is pushing?

"The right?" I didn't say "the right" though I'm sure this will flood the echo chamber for a couple days before it evaporates because it has absolutely no legs. Months, maybe years from now, some right-wingers will still make reference to it as though something was proven and use that as proof of some other nonsense.

"Yeah sure! What about that time that Hillary and Obama colluded with Mueller to stall that investigation!??! Stupid liberals are in denial!"

... something like that I imagine.
edit on 2017-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Did Donald Trump Jr. agree to take a meeting under the premise that he would be receiving material directly from the Kremlin

Can you back that up?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Outlier13

Months, maybe years from now, some right-wingers will still make reference to it as though something was proven and use that as proof of some other nonsense.

This type of thing isn't exclusive to any side and I see it all the time. I'm sure I've been guilty of it in the past. It's basically how the media works. They throw so much crap out there that is just patently false and by the time it's been debunked they've moved on to the next propaganda story. All that matters is that some people believe it's true.

Problem is a lot of it is so easy to fall for if it reinforces ones preconceived notions about a particular thing.

I'm not saying this story is true or false just that there is much truth to what you said (just need to remove the partisan labels). 😱

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

This is spot on man.

You still hear crap that wasn't true being said from last year. Especially the social media world, where people (whether they intend to or not) get most of their news.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Grambler

I Love how the Clinton Camp said No big deal to a Russian company having control over a bunch of US uranium production yet at the same time every Russian Oligarch is Part of the Putin Machine colluding with everyone not a Democrat or involved in Uranium.

It must be hard to juggle those thoughts at the same time.

And how do you square the Russians being the bad guys in the uranium deal with their virginal behavior now?
edit on 17-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I Love how the Clinton Camp said No big deal to a Russian company having control over a bunch of US uranium production yet at the same time every Russian Oligarch is Part of the Putin Machine colluding with everyone not a Democrat or involved in Uranium.

And how do you square the Russians being the bad guns in the uranium deal with their virginal behavior now?

First the russians aren't the real villains here, those that through collusion or incompetence allowed a criminal to be involved with buying uranium are.

And perhaps those that just happened to receive millions of dollars from people from this criminals very same company that were accused of extortion and bribery.

But yes, i am sure the Russians would try to get resources from the U.S. and influence the elections. As would the U.K., china, ukraine, Israel, france, etc.

Obama was the one that laughed at Romney and said russia wasn't a threat, despite Intel people saying Russians have been trying to influence elections for years.

There is already a massive investigation into trump and russia.

Seeing as how everyone supporting that investigation agrees how serious of a problem russia is, there should be no reason not to error on the safe side and have a complete independent investigation into Hillary, obama, mueller at al.

And again, just to be safe, that investigation should hire many lawyers who donated to trump.

That's what we are told about the current investigation, so why should this situation, where we know money was given from known extortionists and bribers, and uranium was purchased.

Or does the need to root out Russians only matter when it affects trump?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This would mean Mueller and the fbi had evidence of wrongdoing from the very people Obama was about to sell uranium to, but intentionally said nothing to him.

And Mueller delivered the uranium sample to Russia.

Again, not defending anyone here but... that sample belonged to Russia. We tested it to verify it came from where Russia claimed it came from. It was always supposed to go back to Russia, provided they weren't lying about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And how do you square the Russians being the bad guns in the uranium deal with their virginal behavior now?

I don't. Russia has almost always been an adversary, remember Romney and the 1980's?

Let Mueller try to dig up whatever dirt he can. It's obviously not much as we don't hear any leaks cept for Manafort. The Clinton Foundation made out like bandits on the people involved with the Uranium deal. Let's investigate this as well. Fair enough?
edit on 17-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did Donald Trump Jr. agree to take a meeting under the premise that he would be receiving material directly from the Kremlin to assist his father's campaign? At the absolute LEAST, without any investigation by Congress, the FBI, etc, that single fact demonstrates that the Trump campaign was willing to work with the Kremlin to win the election. 

Well the law you're arguing was broken requires solicitation...that quote from yourself shows that there was no solicitation...that and the mountains of articles covering this. So if he didn't solicit the info or meeting then how did he break the campaign finance law?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: UKTruth

Look at those implicated; hillary, holder, obama, mueller, later comey, mccabe, and others.

Remember, listen to the msm and many on the left. We must leave no stone unturned when investigating russia and there influence here.

Therefore none of them should have any problem into a special investigator looking at this, including the fbis investigation into Hillary's emails., seeing as how fbi leadership is involved in this scandal of possible bribes to hillary.

For the good of the country, right?

And I am sure that the best lawyers for the special investigator to hire will be those that donated to trump. Its only fair, right?

You must know by now that the MSM meant no 'Republican/ Trump administration' stone unturned. They don;t care a jot about the real corruption under Obama. That is why the likes of CNN have nothing on this story and have decided to counter it, by the looks of the home page, with 6 stories about Trump collusion after weeks of comparative quiet.

There is no mainstream media in the US anymore.... just radical propaganda media.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The reason why the FBI had evidence of bribery is because that is standard operating procedure in the New Russia. What else would you expect after eighty years of Marxist economics professors telling students that capitalists are gangsters? There were two overriding political concerns at the time. First, the "reset" with Russia. The Clinton administration needed to show some faith in the Putin administration. Second, America's uranium mining industry was in trouble. Misguided environmental activism had the nuclear energy industry on the ropes. Without a domestic market, it needed an international market. If Russia wanted to take it off our hands... why not? Reset!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's it! Use the broadest possible brush! Wanna borrow a roller?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Are you arguing in your second point that the uranium must be mined...and since it must be mined, and we didn't have a market domestically it had to be sold internationally???

First, it didn't have to be mined at all. Second, the government could just buy and stock pile it to have on hand if needed rather than sell it off to an adversary, not to be confused with enemy...which would require a war declaration.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That's actually pretty funny from you...make sure you're done using that roller before you lend it out...maybe replace the tube too...its gotta be well worn!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You know the rules bruh, wag the dog!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This thread is epic. Thought I was late to the party, but the leftist liberal packed train has yet to show up. Pretty damning to say the least on there part, 12 pages in.

Keep digging in and lets connect some other dots while we are at it. Good arguments and rebuttals folks.

Actually, this thread is embarrassing.

It didn't take a train-load of liberals to put this thing in proper perspective. It only took one member actually willing to look at the facts to blow holes in the entire issue.

It seems that too many are so hungry to hate on Hillary, Obama and the Left in general that they are easily taken by propaganda.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No. Huma would have done that for her from her own home.

I'm pretty certain HRC doesn't know how to print.

I bet she has shredding down flat and is able to out shred anyone in DC

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Arnie123

Actually, this thread is embarrassing.

It didn't take a train-load of liberals to put this thing in proper perspective. It only took one member actually willing to look at the facts to blow holes in the entire issue.

It seems that too many are so hungry to hate on Hillary, Obama and the Left in general that they are easily taken by propaganda.

Hahaha!

Yep, you are the person constantly claiming you will wait and see before making decisions, yet here it's already casa closed.

Despite that here we have dangerous materials being sold with bribery and extortion taking place.

Despite the fact we know hillary received millions of dollars from the geoups in question.

If you support the trump investigation, why n9t one here?

Or does it need to include urine soaked hookers and Pokemon to be taken serious for you?

edit on 17-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join