It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Left Wing Media Savaged Weinstein

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

To rest your case, one would just have to observe how many people think that the neoliberal scumbags from the Dems are actually leftists.

Newspeak at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nevermind then....

I find the political realm and the personalities involved a great source of entertainment,

I find circuses entertaining too. Especially the clown acts.

Not anymore though, kinda grew out of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The liberals are dirt,all of them of course they are trying any lie to fuel their tirade,one of those Democrats outed the other,it's a case of thieves and liars turning on each other

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nevermind then....

I find the political realm and the personalities involved a great source of entertainment,

But you are here in the mud pit with the rest of us. Discussing politics...and the clowns that infest that circus. Want a nice slice of pumpernickle to go with that circus? We also have a tasty cheeze spread for the bread.

See you in the next political thread that you grew out of....

edit on 17-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
They only Savaged him to save their own skins. Because he has been an open secret in Hollywood for many many many years. They all knew about it. They just ignored it. Because a lot of them are doing it too.

And before you accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about, know that I live in Hollywood. I do know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
They only Savaged him to save their own skins. Because he has been an open secret in Hollywood for many many many years. They all knew about it. They just ignored it. Because a lot of them are doing it too.

And before you accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about, know that I live in Hollywood. I do know what I'm talking about.

That sounds strangely like a confession. Have any juicy details you want to share?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
The liberals are dirt,all of them of course they are trying any lie to fuel their tirade,one of those Democrats outed the other,it's a case of thieves and liars turning on each other

No, you are dirt sir. For taking this and then applying it to "Liberals" "all of them". You're taking the crimes of this guy and using them against how many totally innocent people right now?? Hundreds of millions??

This has nothing to do with politics at all. This is a issue of Power. Nothing more. That is what all these men have in common from Bill Clinton to Roger Ailes to Bill O'Reily to Anthony Weiner to Bill Cosby and yes even your President Donald Trump. They are all men who when having enough power let it corrupt whatever moral standards they might of had and made them think that abusing that power is ok to do.

Don't try and push that sh*t onto good people for your political games. That is really getting old. You should probably take a minute and check your own moral standards and actions at this point for doing so.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Nevermind then....

But you are here in the mud pit with the rest of us. Discussing politics...and the clowns that infest that circus. Want a nice slice of pumpernickle to go with that circus? We also have a tasty cheeze spread for the bread.

Lol, noted. Actually I come back to tell people they are sitting in a dark cave, arguing about shadows playing on a wall.

Are you one of the shadow makers or just a denizen of Platos Cave?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Good god man. What the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nevermind then....

Lol, noted. Actually I come back to tell people they are sitting in a dark cave, arguing about shadows playing on a wall.

Shadow maker perhaps....

Actually I'm one of the clowns that infest the MSM, Movie screens and Big screen TVs thru out this great land.
Chances are you may have even seen me if you watch TV or films.

Union Proud, Union Strong
www.sagaftra.org... and www.icg600.com... and www.wga.org... and www.dga.org...

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.....

edit on 17-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Nevermind then....

Actually I'm one of the clowns that infest the MSM, Movie screens and Big screen TVs thru out this great land.

Isn't our alleged "billionaire" President drawing a SAG pension of around a $100K or so?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Nevermind then....

Thats yer excuse? So... You are a shadow maker.

We are actors, announcers, broadcast journalists, dancers, dj’s, news writers, news editors, program hosts, puppeteers, recording artists, singers, stunt performers, voiceover artists and other media professionals. Our work is seen and heard in theaters, on television and radio, sound recordings, the internet, games, mobile devices, home video: you see us and hear us on all media distribution platforms. We are the faces and the voices that entertain and inform America and the world.

You stand accused of fooling everyone from behind the curtain, puppeteer.

At least you admit it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Nevermind then....

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Good points.

We could go further back to Odysseus and his wife and scrutinize the whole notion of ownership with regards to relationships. Status, power, influence, role models, plain materialism...

This scandal tells us a lot about the way many people seem to connect with the world, especially men. It's not the elite only, lotta things clearly went horrificly wrong in this world of ours. But we can't have an open minded non-partisan debate on what exactly that is, which is why many people are cursed to repeat the same old mistakes over and over again.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm a realist. It's a curse.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Nevermind then....

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

There are plenty of scum bags in SAG, that's for sure. And wouldn't you know it; Trumps one of them and even gets a pension.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

That was probably when he was a democrat though....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No. You are just mean and spiteful. Who honestly lets people in on the inner workings of their perception biases? Can't handle reality that the left is exposing a #stain? Invent some stupid narrative that they are doing it to get at Trump. Then post about it on ATS to troll left wing posters and get easy S&F's from gullible right wing members (though looking at this thread's current flag count that doesn't look like it is working out too well for you). You are despicable. Can't we hate someone for being a piece of # just like people on the right too?
edit on 17-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The reality is the left sat on the story for a decade plus, and blackballed people who spoke out about the #stain. So why, NOW, are they exposing the #stain?

Also, yes we can hate weinstein for his actions. But we can also see through to the motive for why we now know about his actions.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Heh. It's just what I always think about when SAG is talked about. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are genius satirists (also it is likely they are members of the guild too).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join