It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Left Wing Media Savaged Weinstein

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're a day late with the talking points; this one started filtering in yesterday afternoon.

Its a good thing everybody sits focused on their internet stream 24.7 isn't it?

Lol. This is the land of confusion, everyone is on a different page. Social media 'events' happen one minute after a headline, last as long and fade to obscurity in a day. The internet steamroller, crushing and burying the truth as it steams along.

What you aren't up to the minute? Whats your problem?

I have a life beyond the screens.

lulz

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I've said this myself: Is the Hollywood sex scandal how they will bring Trump down?

No doubt in my mind. Now we wait and see if this becomes true.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I would agree, but they pushed the narrative so hard it was really out of character. I mean, compare coverage of this with weiner or clinton. It's not even in the same world.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Nice! I should have known someone here would have already posted about this, ATS is usually way ahead of the curve.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

What is that even supposed to mean and what will the consequences of that be?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The thing is is that this exposure has caused other women to come forward aswell. That's the main reason for it not dying out like other stories. This only has a link with Trump because he also has a history of sexual inappropriate behaviour towards women.
There is still a big taboo on this issue. People don't like talking about sexual abuse and this case is causing that taboo to shrink. Which is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I've said this myself: Is the Hollywood sex scandal how they will bring Trump down?

Loam, it's a chicken/egg question. Weinstein is not being showcased because of Trump. But the case is bringing forward much discussion about men in power making unwanted sexual advances towards women. If Trump is included in this expose it's nobody's fault but his own.

This is just one, Jill Harth. There are many others if you care to look.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 10/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

It won't be "a scandal" that brings Trump down. Obviously any allegations will have to be proven, so if it happens, it will only be "Trump" that brings Trump down.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Bearing in mind that this is a sex scandal featuring a Hollywood Producer and a string of "A" list celebrity women it is hardly surprising that the MSM is all over it, is it?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

If they report facts will you just call it fake news or will you somehow say it's different than what Weinstein did?

Unfortunately those seem to be the only two options when it comes to Trump supporters being faced with anything bad against Trump, either call it fake news or deflect like crazy.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Cause hes a #ing predator, he deserves to be in a cage.

What about Bill Cosby, he DRUGGED women before raping them. Seems to me Bill belongs behind bars.

Yea bill needs to be in a cage too.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

as long as we're speculating....

I wonder if Weinstein and Trump had connections when Trump was the TV darling during his "The Apprentice" and the "Miss America" days.

I find it astonishing how Trump supporters conveniently ignore Trumps past with his Hollywood friends when he was a democrat.

I guess we shouldn't even bring up Trumps connection with J. Epstein eh?

www.politico.com...
edit on 17-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
It's hard to believe she felt threatened or violated by Trump considering she asked to be a part of his campaign years after her story. It's in your link.

edit on 17-10-2017 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The allegations against Trump were already litigated in the public square during the campaign with little traction.

Then the left began their successful campaign against conservative media 'abusers'. Tell me it didn't occur to anybody next that by taking down Harvey Weinstein (someone apparently everyone knew was particularly egregious and vulnerable on this topic...and a liberal) could provide them with a second bite at the apple on Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wonder if Weinstein and Trump had connections when Trump was the TV darling during his "The Apprentice" and the "Miss America" days.

I find it astonishing how Trump supporters conveniently ignore Trumps past with his Hollywood friends when he was a democrat.

www.politico.com...

I'm sorry, you've confused with someone who gives a rats ass what politicians do...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I mixed then on purpose to show that there hasnt been ANY evidence of ANY crime committed.

ANY evidence that is prosecutable for any crime?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: olaru12

www.politico.com...

I'm sorry, you've confused with someone who gives a rats ass what politicians do...

Nevermind then....

I find the political realm and the personalities involved a great source of entertainment, especially when sexual depravity is involved. I fondly remember "grabber gate" as the highlight of Trumps campaign. I wonder if Epstein is going to take Flynt up on his offer and Bring the WH down. Trump must be ___ing bricks about now...!

www.washingtonpost.com... fe

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I mixed then on purpose to show that there hasnt been ANY evidence of ANY crime committed.

ANY evidence that is prosecutable for any crime?

Well, then your plan didn't do much. Neither you nor I nor anyone in the public is privy to the results of ongoing investigations. Further, you know as well as I do that the matter of getting accusations of sexual predation to go anywhere in the legal system in this country is one of slow development if at all ... the system favors the abusers as is clear from the fact that so many predators operate over many years with multiple victims.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think you all ought to grow some grey matter between your ears. This has been going on since Hollywood was set up. Even in the silent era. It was called the casting couch among other things.
So why blow this up now? Why didn't these "stars" report him at the time. Yes, odd ones reported him to the studio bosses but why didn't they report him to the police? Now do you want me to really spell the answer out for you?
Yes, it's completely wrong what he did, but why him now? What about all the gay actors and actresses abusing the bit part actors that's been happening throughout the decades, you all know some of them?
Oh, but that's alright because they are stars. Grow up and think, why him and why now?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

But wasn't the original allegation against weinstein that he did this to countless women? shouldn't that have signaled that many would come forward? The first couple are headline worthy but after that it gets old, just like it did with cosby.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join