It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Tavistock Institute playing games with the world ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I live in London, used to live very near to the Tavistock institute As a younger man was a courier around Baker St, Kings Cross, Tavistock Square, Russell Square, Tottenham court road etc etc. I was never really into conspiracies as such, but that changed the day of 9/11.. I became suspicious. Then on 7/7 we had the London Bombings, at Tavistock Square. Now the alarm bells start ringing

Four Islamic terrorists separately detonated three bombs in quick succession aboard London Underground trains across the city and, later, a fourth on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square. The train bombings occurred on the Circle line near Aldgate and at Edgware Road, and on the Piccadilly line near Russell Square.

The explosion at 9:47 am in Tavistock Square ripped off the roof and destroyed the rear portion of the bus. The blast took place near BMA House, the headquarters of the British Medical Association, on Upper Woburn Place.

Now we were, and to this day are, lead to believe that these bombers travelled all the way from Leeds on a train. (Which I have done hundreds of times) And managed to keep a TITP bomb stable on this high speed train, and further more find somewhere for their rucksucks (you ever tried).
I have long suspected that these men came out of the Tavistock Institute and committed this bombing, they didn't travel from Leeds. Then there was the story of the crazy kid from Highate who murdered a few people in a hushed up sex ring/paedo ring(cant find the story anywhere in the local news anymore) His mum worked at the Tavistock institute and it was rumoured he had been experimented on by his 'PARENTS'. (If anyone cand find the story it would be appreciated).
So you do your research on the Tavistock Institute and it doesn't look good.

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organizational design and change are being tackled in all sectors – government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. – nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programs, particularly in health, education and community development.

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea.

I'll let you make your own minds up

www.theeventchronicle.com...#
en.wikipedia.org...
www.tavinstitute.org...
tabublog.com... -a-jesuit-corporation/

edit on 17-10-2017 by LondonMan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Why?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yeah pretty much. Be weary of blue and yellow flashing lights

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

explosion at 9:47 am in Tavistock Square
Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Yeah pretty much. Be weary of blue and yellow flashing lights

Why be 'wary' of that?

I know...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

explosion at 9:47 am in Tavistock Square
Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute
you noticed

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Weary, like "youre getting very sleepy, sleeeeepppyyy".
Zzzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
found the story about the paedo sex ring from hampstead wideshut.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: intrptr

Weary, like "youre getting very sleepy, sleeeeepppyyy".
Zzzzzzzzzz

I see, you were clowning.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Or.......

It could have just been a bunch of bad men with bombs, you know, a terrorist attack committed by Islamic radicles or something...
edit on 17-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
its very sad what the muslem crap is doing to Britan! no intergration and they are not compatable with western culture! all hate and disrespect to all real British of all stripes

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
its very sad what the muslem crap is doing to Britan! no intergration and they are not compatable with western culture! all hate and disrespect to all real British of all stripes

Judges over 2.5million people based on the actions of less than a few hundred.

Moron.

Also what is real British to you?
edit on 17-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: TimHeller

Judges over 2.5million people based on the actions of less than a few hundred.

Moron.

Also what is real British to you?

Kinda like some people who do the same thing to law abiding gun owners based upon the actions of a few hundred?

Sorry, but when you see people of a certain belief refuse to assimilate to the laws of a country that allowed them to enter, demand things change to cater to their religion/beliefs, that is NOT assimilating.

But you knew that already didn't you?!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What's a TITP bomb?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What's a TITP bomb?

Probably Katie Price.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
yes they are.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What's a TITP bomb?
My bad, TATP, spelling wrong Triacetone Triperoxide (TATP)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well if you think 1947 and 9:47 is a coincidence, what about 9/11/2001 and 9/11/1941 - the day the pentagon was started and the day it was attacked exactly 60 years later. both of those are too close to be coincidence.

top topics

join