It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outlander Series on Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I really like this series. Has anyone watched it?

I just finished watching Season 3 episode 1-5 installment.

Good series.

edit on 17-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

The wife is dedicated to it. She has alarm clocks on , notifications via phone ,television , and laptop all set up just for that one purpose.
I dont even feel that way about my "Lost in Space" show on old timer's TV

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

"Claire"

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Me TOO! lol LOVE THIS SHOW
But this season has me thinking..since Claire went back is her daughter still in the future? How does that work? I just feel like Breanne would be in some kind of time warp limbo? I love this show though..everything about it makes me want to live in Scotland..I love the way the days are so grey and misty..
a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I think I'm 1 more to go before I start season 2. I just happened to come across this one a little more than a week ago.

Captivating but seemingly a little repetitive. Looking forward to season 2 changing it up a little. Other than that, it's a good watch. Though.. That one episode where the whole bloody episode was pretty much one long drawn out sex scene.... lol I mean, does it really take most of an hour to play out one night of thrill?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

I guess I should have covered my eyes before reading on. There were no "Spoiler Alerts" anywhere so I figured it was safe...

I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Love that show!
Very pissed to find out they took a hiatus this week and I'll have to wait for the next episode.
Jaimie is sooo hot.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Some things are unexpected with popular series such as game of thrones. They might have done better to skip those particular lengthy bits tho, agreed.

Thanks for commenting everyone. I'm anticipating the next one, episode six.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This show featured one of the most disturbing scenes I've ever seen on TV. Jack Randall ,the lavender oil, crushing/crucifying of the hand before the all night anal rape, good god it makes the movie Deliverance look like a vacation. Aside from that disturbing scene this show is definitely worth a watch if you enjoy time travel stories or historical recreations since the show is based in 1945 and 1743.

top topics

join