It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Comey Is Hillary's PUPPET

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: keys2heaven
a reply to: JustaBill

No, she committed crimes for having classified material on a private server. Remember how those sailors went to jail for having photos inside a sub? But, she can have clearly marked confidential information and there's nothing to see here?

I know, that's exactly what I stated in my response. I agree with you, thus why I can't stand the idea of her getting a pass on this. She knew good and well what she was doing was wrong, but didn't care. Those sailors took pictures for future memories to possibly share a story with a son or daughter and nothing more than that...a memory.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

It might be because any other source, except those you mention, are immediately scoffed at or labeled biased/partisan. It seems people from both sides are quick to dismiss due to the source and not necessarily the information contained. Please know I am not accusing you of doing that, I am only giving a possible reason to why that might be taking place. I do know FOX News and CNN are under constant scrutiny, but I personally have not seen that with sources like Newsweek or Forbes as an example. I could be wrong, but I personally have not seen them scrutinized the same way.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join