It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Comey Is Hillary's PUPPET

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So, do you think Doug Jennings should have stepped up and done more too? I don't think he should get a free pass.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This proves nothing of the sort.

It proves that Comey was thinking ahead IN CASE the investigation ended with no charges for Clinton. He wrote up something and vetted it with some staff.

If he was thinking ahead, did he draft a second letter condemning her IN CASE the investigation ended with charges for Clinton?
You know, like the good boy scout he is. Be prepared!

Well there is another way to see this that will be viscerally rejected by my RW friends, but here goes.

Theory:

Hillary was obviously being persecuted for political reasons and Comey could see the writing on the wall early into the investigation and realized that unless some major revelation happened that he'd better be prepared to handle the political mine field. I believe the word is "witch hunt."

Bear in mind how freaking high the stakes were: a candidate for President could be effectively removed by the findings of the FBI. The findings would have to hold up far after the election and would therefore need to be rock solid and obviously criminal with criminal intent to do harm.

He may have known early on that the intent wasn't there, and that NO SOS or Cabinet Member had ever been held to the standard that would have to be imposed on Clinton and the pressure to make her an exception to the rule was not motivated by justice.

(I know that a woman being punished for seeking power is not something most people here would see as valid because they are still actively and enthusiastically participating in that punishment.)

Because of the Republican fury over this, a "nothing to charge her with" would piss off a lot of (powerful in some cases) people who were hoping the FBI would effectively eliminate Clinton as a candidate. Comey was under a lot of political pressure to find wrong-doing. If he saw the investigation was more political than anything else, he would want to handle how he concluded the investigation very carefully.

So he vetted some of the language ahead of time with trusted staff.

Let's not forget that Comey, in the end, and due to all that political pressure from the right, sent the letter regarding the laptop emails being looked at, which was unsurprisingly used as a political tool immediately by the Republicans.

So again, the email doesn't prove anything other than he drafted a possible response early on when he thought it plausible there would be no charges.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

I don't know anything about Doug Jennings so I can't say one way or another.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Oh Doug Jennings is a guy I worked with many years ago and he has about as much to do with this situation as Trump. I figured since you continue to bring irrelevant people into this situation I would give Doug some free publicity. Hopefully you can see how irrelevant people do nothing but take away focus from the real parties involved.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but perhaps you can explain to me why I shouldn't believe this guy?

“To me, this is so far out of bounds it’s not even in the stadium,” Chris Swecker, who retired from the FBI in 2006 as assistant director for the criminal investigative division and acting executive assistant director for law enforcement services, previously told Newsweek. “That is just not how things operate.... It’s built in our DNA not to prejudge investigations, particularly from the top.”

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but perhaps you can explain to me why I shouldn't believe this guy?

“To me, this is so far out of bounds it’s not even in the stadium,” Chris Swecker, who retired from the FBI in 2006 as assistant director for the criminal investigative division and acting executive assistant director for law enforcement services, previously told Newsweek. “That is just not how things operate.... It’s built in our DNA not to prejudge investigations, particularly from the top.”

Was Swecker the Director of the entire FBI faced with overwhelming political pressure during an election? No? Then what makes his opinion worthwhile?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Trump is hardly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, in fact I'd say he's one of the central pieces in it.

On this issue though, he's about as relevant as Hillary is every time she's brought up in a thread about Trump, which is to say not at all, but that doesn't stop people from deflecting to her.
edit on 10/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Was he involved in this investigation? Did he know what Comey knew?

Neither this person nor you nor I can say we have that knowledge.

If Comey was in Clinton's pocket, why did he do the last minute letter regarding the Huma emails?

The answer is simple. In BOTH cases, he's covering his and the FBI's backside.

The person quoted would be accurate only if Comey had stopped the investigation prior to completion with a " nothing to see here we are done" letter.

You can read sinister motives from Comey if you like, I think he's more a non-partisan caught up in a partisan war.
edit on 17-10-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Then you agree he has nothing to do with this subject at all. At this point you are doing exactly what you condemn others for doing...deflecting. Trump may be a player in other topics, but not in this case. If Comey did predetermine Hillary did nothing wrong before the investigation concluded, that's corruption and he should be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

What were the allegations being investigated? If true, would the allegations constitute a crime? The answer to that was "no" even before the investigation began. Or should we investigate Trump's cabinet because they are allegedly doing the same thing?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I might be wrong and if so I apologize, but I think you are under the impression she was being investigated for using her server. If it stopped there then you would be correct that no crime was committed. If she transmitted classified information to that server or to others then that is a crime. After all, even Comey admitted she was "careless." If, she did nothing wrong then what is there to be "careless" about? By him adding the "careless" statement it clearly shows she did in fact do something wrong. I don't see how anyone can see it differently. Again, this isn't about Trump and his cabinet, but I will address that since you asked. If Trumps cabinet is found to have transmitted classified information improperly, as she did, then they too should be investigated and held accountable. No one should get a pass when it comes to this, period. I hate seeing politicians get away with things that everyday citizens, especially military members would be punished for doing. I don't care if they are R, D, or I. Wrong is wrong!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You're right, I'm guilty of doing what I'm condemning others of doing but it's only to make a point. I'm very aware of what I'm doing, maybe people will realize their hypocrisy because of it. I doubt it but at least I'm trying.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ok bud. I understand your position, but I also see it creating the exact division you said you didn't like. We can't control the actions of what others do, but we can police our own actions to prevent from adding to the problem. It's all good.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You may be right but at this point it seems like division is unavoidable. People have dug their trenches and refuse to leave them, anything and everything done to try to coax them out is seen as an attack on them and their values and nothing is accomplished in the process.

It's very frustrating, I try to compromise by saying they're right about what the left does but as soon as I point out what the right does they assume I'm trying to attack them personally and they dig that much deeper.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

i find it hilarious how you want to dismiss any evidence that shows how corrupt Obama/Hillary/Comey, and the entire DNC is alongside the left-wing media... All of them want to control information, and what stories people can read.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny>>>> Comey should be in prison already.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No, not surprised. Someone is getting careless, or they know that our days are numbered and they just don't give a crap anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Aww, come on now. You mean Project Veritas isn't real?

Yeah, I don't and won't defend everything Trump does (some of it is just beyond stupid), but how you defend that piece of crap in a pantsuit or her former boss......uhhh, really?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

No, she committed crimes for having classified material on a private server. Remember how those sailors went to jail for having photos inside a sub? But, she can have clearly marked confidential information and there's nothing to see here?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I love how Newsweek (and cnn, WaPo, NBC etc. when appropriate) is all a sudden not be labeled “FAKE NEWS!” when the release an article with info that supports ones beliefs or doesn’t shine HRC, the dems, etc etc in a positive light.

I despise HRC and this news wouldn’t suprise me at all, but you guys crack me up!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join