It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Comey Is Hillary's PUPPET

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes!

Trump is a total bastard for his Whatever House allowing these documents exposing corruption to be released.

And he's an idiot too.

He's on thin ice here!

If he releases Bush war crime documents then WTF we better impeach him. RAWRR!

edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I guess when you ignore the fuel Trump continuously dumps on the fire he's not a problem at all! Kinda like how people ignore the fire Hillary and Obama helped to stoke over the past 8 years, they're not a problem at all either!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I personally have no blinders when it comes to either side. All I am saying is when people, not just you, bring people into a situation they are not involved in it gives the appearance they are trying to shift the focus from the real problem. In this particular situation there is no both sides. I still respect your position and view point, but I also see it creating division.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes!

Trump is a total bastard ....

And he's an idiot too.

First sensible thing you've ever said. Too bad I had to erase the context to make it cogent.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well aside form noting some of the crazy thread headlines around here, I really dont pay much attention to the bulk of the kind of stuff the MSM hypes up about Trump's 'eccentricities' (as I also dont pay much attention to the rest of the BS they persistently spew out as "IMPORANT" in their daily news cycle machination).

So I just lack the perspective you seem to have on this, because I dont fall for these games.

Over 15 years without cable TV. You should try it for 6 months.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I haven't had cable TV ever since I moved out and I have NEVER watched the mainstream media. You just assume I watch cable TV and the MSM? Why is that? The only time I hear about what the media talks about is on these boards and lately these boards have been entrenched in the narrative they are spinning, and that includes BOTH sides whether for or against.

The mainstream media is government sanctioned propaganda, I've never denied that and I don't trust them any further than I can throw them. Only thing is, I don't trust Trump either and believe this whole "Trump vs the media" thing is a scripted narrative to divide us down party lines.

Trump is just as much of a player in the game as the media. They both play off of each other for a purpose and that purpose is being fulfilled flawlessly by both parties. Controlled opposition, all of it.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Sessions needs to unrecuse himself, terminate the witch-hunt, and move Mueller's focus to investigating and connecting the dots, to the apparent web of crimes that Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Bill, Huma and Podesta had woven.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions needs to lynch himself.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

This proves nothing of the sort.

It proves that Comey was thinking ahead IN CASE the investigation ended with no charges for Clinton. He wrote up something and vetted it with some staff.

You have to prove that, that should damning evidence appear, Comey would have still exhonorated her. And I
Mean real leagally damning evidence that this server constitutes an intentional criminal act. No such evidence exists.

But whatever.

edit on 17-10-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

[snip] for whose side?

Why he was fired is irrelevant. Trump can say he doesn't like his socks.

He doesn't need an excuse and he didn't say it was about russia.

edit on Tue Oct 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Quit your whinging. a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Like you klansmen lynch blacks? a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RazorV66

Such a predictable comment. You know they WANT you to hate "leftists" right? You're doing exactly what they want you doing, having hate in your heart. Good job.

By the way, what is a "leftist"? Such an ambiguous term, almost as if you can throw it on anyone and lump them into a group you hate. That list grows bigger and bigger every day. Enemies all around you! Watch out for those "Leftists"! They'll eat your children!

Leftists are the ones who think government should keep them happy and safe, no?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Now all of a sudden everyone trust the mainstream media? What if Comey looked at the actual laws, looked at the allegations, then decided that unless Clinton was actually selling State Department secrets to the Russians there was not really any criminal activity? No matter what some of you believe, the "email scandal" is really a State Department internal affair. If anyone in Trump's Department of Justice thought there was a case, she would be in the dock right now. Incidentally, most of Trump's cabinet are also using private email servers.
edit on 17-10-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RazorV66

Such a predictable comment. You know they WANT you to hate "leftists" right? You're doing exactly what they want you doing, having hate in your heart. Good job.

By the way, what is a "leftist"? Such an ambiguous term, almost as if you can throw it on anyone and lump them into a group you hate. That list grows bigger and bigger every day. Enemies all around you! Watch out for those "Leftists"! They'll eat your children!

So you have changed your ways and now will be nice to the right and give Trump a chance? cool, it's good to hear that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

It proves that Comey was thinking ahead IN CASE the investigation ended with no charges for Clinton. He wrote up something and vetted it with some staff.

You have to prove that, that should damning evidence appear, Comey would have still exhonorated her. And I
Mean real leagally damning evidence that this server constitutes an intentional criminal act. No such evidence exists.

But whatever.

So he should have a letter recommending charges as well right? Do you know where that one is?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If he was thinking ahead, did he draft a second letter condemning her IN CASE the investigation ended with charges for Clinton?
You know, like the good boy scout he is. Be prepared!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

10 months in and he hasn't inspired much confidence, all he's done so far is stir the pot constantly.

Name one truly great thing he's done so far with legislation that has benefited everyone in a positive way.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But whatever.

So he should have a letter recommending charges as well right? Do you know where that one is?

That's the problem: there never were any charges, just demands from Republicans for an investigation. It was all political theater, built upon State Department internal policy. I forward all my work emails to my own personal account because dealing with my employer's system is a Hassel. I have heard the same thing from government employees. My employer does not have a policy forbidding that, but some government agencies do.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think comey was told by the doj to stand down and they wouldn't prosecute. He then got back by a couple days before the election saying the case was reopened which obviously hurt Clinton right before the election.

But pretty sure the echo chamber here won't agree.

I also don't know that he never drafted the opposite memo and had both ready to go.

I think Gowdy will grill him but honestly the house committees are more prone to cherades and have less power.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join