It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Comey Is Hillary's PUPPET

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

Seriously though, what will our outrage do? Will it put Hillary in jail? Nope. Will it get the corruption out of our government? Nope.

All it will do is make our outrage turn toward each other when we see nothing is changing. Our frustration will eventually be (and HAS been) projected onto each other. That's how they've set it up, that's why Donald Trump is in office, that's why Hillary isn't in jail, that's why all these leaks and documents are becoming public, that's why the media is so obviously biased, it's all part of the agenda to divide us and it is working remarkably well up to this point.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You do hate leftists, that's why you blame everything in them and use the term as an insult to people. Don't deny it, you have just as much hate in your heart as those leftists you try to blame everything on.
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It seems ye Team Democrat Talking Points members are the ones the most outraged herein. For everyone else its mostly commentaries on the sad state of affairs that these elitist scum (a group which transcends the false left/right paradigm) keep getting away with this kind BS. Such irony that your exact reaction to someone on your team getting exposed is precisely the played out enabling plot device of that very script.
edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So you say the left/right paradigm is false then go on to say I'm on a "team". Why are you buying into the false paradigm if you agree it's a false one? You just contradicted yourself within the same paragraph, impressive.

Hillary is a corrupt politician and deserves whatever she gets. I don't support her and never have so what are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Then why are you in here bemoaning that to expose her corruption that's just divisive BS (with undertones of we might ought to be ashamed of ourselves, or something)??

You're the one in here making this about blaming each other for what she id, it seems to be triggering people to react with 'liberals be nuts man wtf'... When you're the most outraged person in here and you're blaming everyone else for being divisive jerks, I mean cmon man seriously.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm not outraged, I'm just calling it how I see it. This is a game they're playing with us and it extends across both sides and a LOT of people are getting played and getting taken advantage of. Trump supporters and leftists alike.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying and even agree with you to a point. I guess my hope is eventually something like this will bring us together.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It won't bring us together until people realize that it's not just one side but BOTH sides that are the problem. Neither side seems to want to meet in the middle and neither side seems to want to admit they're the problem.

Hillary and Trump, the media and Trump, liberals and conservatives, etc. are all part of the charade and at this point they don't care who knows about the corruption because they know nothing will change, they won't allow it. All they care about is people building walls between each other.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

What game?

I mean sure it could be one, actually its ALL a game they play with US, then again the design of the game in this particular microcosm from the grander scheme, its could be as simple as Obama's White House made sure Hillary had the one up hand of cards (what I call a form of Executive Privilege Electioneering), so wouldn't release the Truth then, and now that their cabal's stranglehold over affairs is phasing out we're starting to see materials they never intended.

How that's twisted into anyone that harps about this revelation is a subversive agent or whatever, um, damn.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

No mention of Trump or anyone on the right though, why am I not surprised? I agree Obama and Hillary are corrupt btw, I just recognize they're all part of the charade, pawns in a bigger game to divide us down party lines.

Who called anyone a subversive agent? All I said was that people on both sides are being played, that's not limited to liberals in any way.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You do hate leftists, that's why you blame everything in them and use the term as an insult to people. Don't deny it, you have just as much hate in your heart as those leftists you try to blame everything on.

Frankly, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
I don't hate anyone and what exactly am I blaming on them? Nothing.
What I do find disgusting of them is the fact they always want to shoot the messenger instead of addressing the messages.
Example..the content of the emails from the DNC that exposed their corruption was completely disregarded and never addressed, instead all we heard about was the dastardly Russians and their alleged attempt to topple the USA.
Here we have a possibility that Comey drafted an exoneration letter months before the investigation was complete.
Nobody on the Left is addressing the corruption that is needed for something like that to happen.
They are neck deep in corruption.....Hillary, Comey, Lynch, Wasserman-Schultz.
But but but but Russia.....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

What does Trump have to do with this story?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Absolutely no mention of anyone on the right though. I'm not surprised in the least.

The Russian narrative served it's purpose, it was never about impeaching Trump, it was about planting seeds of hate and animosity. It worked as has everything else they've used up to this point.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

What does Trump have to do with any of our problems, right? I admit Hillary is a bitch and should be in jail, I agree Obama was one of the most divisive presidents we've ever had and Obamacare is a disaster that only benefits the insurance companies.

Can you admit Trump is a problem and has only added fuel to the division though? I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yeah, sort of like all the drama caused by the mainstream media who constantly berate Trump over everything he does or say. You don't think that this sort of behavior outrages a whole bunch of people? It's "predictable" that just about every liberal leaning media outlet (and that accounts for about 90% of what's on network TV) are salivating to get their hands on more dirt on Trump, so they can throw him (or his administration) under the bus. Don't you think this causes "division and animosity?" So, when things get uncovered, that exposes wrongdoing that "leftists" commit, liberals get their panties in a twist and say it's a lie or come up with reasons to discredit that information. Sort of like what you're doing.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I apologize for hijacking your conversation, but don't you see you are doing the very thing that causes division? Why do you keep asking about anyone other then the parties concerned? If this subject was about the "right" or Trump then they to should be punished and no one should bring anyone from the left into the conversation. When you persist to bring other parties into this particular subject that in itself causes division. If, you too, want division to stop then why divide with "whataboutisms?"

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I agree it causes division and animosity, that's why they do it so blatantly! The media and Trump are like peas in a pod, they play off of each other SO well when it comes to pissing certain people off. How convenient for those who want us divided.

Sort of like what you're doing.

What about this document have I tried to discredit? I believe it proves without a shadow of a doubt that Hillary is a corrupt politician who has people protecting her from justice.

They only release and leak what they want us to see, the media only talks about what they want us preoccupied with. Guess what, ATS ebbs and flows with the headline news. Looks like we're talking for the narrative, as usual.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'm only trying to help people see it's both sides, how can I do that if I don't point out the hypocrisy? Do Trump supporters not do the "whataboutisms" with Hillary and Obama as well?

I admit Hillary and Obama are a problem and are corrupt politicians, this document PROVES that without a doubt. Yet a lot of people who agree with me there turn a blind eye to what Trump says and does.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

WHAT?!?!

This story is about Hillary documents being censored by Obama's White House, and you're deflecting demanding I denounce Trump when about the only thing TrumpCo. has to do with it is in releasing those documents?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

My God, how dare I bring up Trump in a thread about Hillary! That never happens in a thread about Trump where the first page is filled with Hillary or Obama deflections! I'm sure you've NEVER starred a post that deflects to Hillary or Obama in one of those threads! The nerve of me!

At least I admit the document is legit and is proof of Obama and Hillary's corruption before I bring Trump up. How exactly do we expect to get rid of the corruption in Washington if we only choose to recognize one side of the issue?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join