It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Comey Is Hillary's PUPPET

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just like most of us thought...seems like Comey had NO intentions on prosecuting Hillary Clinton. He made up his mind MONTHS before the investigation was even over. Wonder how much the Clinton's contributed to this guy's wallet?

In documents it released on Monday, the FBI confirmed that former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement about the conclusion of the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before interviewing Clinton.

“To me, this is so far out of bounds it’s not even in the stadium,” Chris Swecker, who retired from the FBI in 2006 as assistant director for the criminal investigative division and acting executive assistant director for law enforcement services, previously told Newsweek. “That is just not how things operate.... It’s built in our DNA not to prejudge investigations, particularly from the top.”

www.newsweek.com...

Seems like Capital Hill is waiting for Mr. Comey.

“He’s coming one way or the other,” Graham, R-S.C., told Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.” Asked if he would subpoena Comey should he not testify voluntarily, Graham said: “I would, yes.”

Comey is back under the congressional microscope after details emerged of interviews with FBI staffers suggesting the former bureau boss drafted an exoneration statement for Clinton weeks before interviewing her and ultimately recommending against charges in the email case.

www.foxnews.com...

I can't wait for Trey Gowdy to grill this guy....and I can't wait to hear Comey's pathetic excuses.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
I need you and everyone else to ponder this. And then ponder the immediate answer you get.

Are you surprised?

This is inherently what is wrong with the U.S. Government. It's the reason why a Trump presidency was possible. It's the reason why we are divided and continue to divide. It's the 21 trillion pound elephant in the room.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wowzers. What in the world is Newsweek doing covering this?!

a reply to: JinMI

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.

This kind of BS is why all the evil perpetuates, as the career politicians (whom all too often are full blown psychopaths) already know and operate by the expectation that they'll never face true accountability (life in prison / the gas chamber / etc).

And with all the left/right Hard Divide BS always going on, it's US that ensures they as a career get their evil Christmas List forever and ever and ever fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

They need to subpoena his bank account statements around that timeframe as well.
Look for large deposits.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Never bet on the house, they always win!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And his Wife's.

For some reason large cash donations to investigators wives are not suspect in this case.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

She has a puppet and she is a puppet!

(post by kurthall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by JustaBill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So another document leaked or released that will outrage a whole bunch of people, color me surprised. They're getting good at this, if they run out of divisive things they just release documents they know will outrage people and piss them off. Foolproof plan, people eat it up every single time. It's almost predictable at this point.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hillary and Bill have a closet full of "Puppets"...on the shelf above the Skeletons.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill
post removed by staff

Corruption is all the Leftists know.
Name one Dem that has any integrity......hint...there isn't any.
edit on Tue Oct 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Tulsi Gabbard?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Such a predictable comment. You know they WANT you to hate "leftists" right? You're doing exactly what they want you doing, having hate in your heart. Good job.

By the way, what is a "leftist"? Such an ambiguous term, almost as if you can throw it on anyone and lump them into a group you hate. That list grows bigger and bigger every day. Enemies all around you! Watch out for those "Leftists"! They'll eat your children!
edit on 10/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So another document leaked or released that will outrage a whole bunch of people, color me surprised. They're getting good at this, if they run out of divisive things they just release documents they know will outrage people and piss them off. Foolproof plan, people eat it up every single time. It's almost predictable at this point.

So now exposing corruption is considered 'divisive BS'?? (paraphrasing)

You might check out my first post above...

edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Putting words in my mouth I see. My comment means what it says, nothing more or less.

These leaks and releases are calculated to cause the most amount of division and animosity as possible. They don't care if you know about corruption, it's obvious at this point and that's how they want it. The more corruption they make people aware to the more walls people build between each other.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think something of this nature should outrage a whole bunch of people. Together we all should be outraged. The only way information like this divides us is when people try and defend these actions. I am not saying you are defending them, but I think that's what causes the division.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Such a predictable comment. You know they WANT you to hate "leftists" right? You're doing exactly what they want you doing, having hate in your heart. Good job.

By the way, what is a "leftist"? Such an ambiguous term, almost as if you can throw it on anyone and lump them into a group you hate. That list grows bigger and bigger every day. Enemies all around you! Watch out for those "Leftists"! They'll eat your children!

I don't hate Liberals/Leftists, I feel sorry for them.
They have enough hate in their hearts to go around for everyone.
And who is the "they" you are speaking of?
No one has influenced me into thinking anyone is the enemy, but I do see the rhetoric you guys spew on a daily basis and wonder who's side you are on.
America's side or the America hating side?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join