It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says Diplomacy is Over - Nuclear War May Start at Any Moment.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Not surprising you use John Pilger .com

All this drivel of yours only adds to his points. I'll drop a quote to ponder, you don't need me to vindicate civilian deaths either. Play "lets justify warcrimes with warcrimes" on your own time, how is that?

“There is no right life in the wrong one.”

T.W. Adorno
edit on 19-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Actually, just reading title again...what diplomacy is NK referring to? From what I was reading there was no diplomacy from either side.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

How long will we base there?
I think we should step off when it's over and move to Clarke (Dad was the last Army commander of that AFB,June /49)or Subic bay,but I haven't got much data here.
I have ...media.
edit on 19-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Actually, just reading title again...what diplomacy is NK referring to? From what I was reading there was no diplomacy from either side.

The thread title was a bit of fear-mongering. In reality the article said they would actually be willing to approach a diplomatic solution.. BUT.. not until they were fully nuke-enabled to reach all of the U.S. So.. still not a great solution, but not "we are about to blow you up today and so much for the diplomacy!"

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

All this drivel of yours only adds to his points. I'll drop a quote to ponder, you don't need me to vindicate civilian deaths either. Play "lets justify warcrimes with warcrimes" on your own time, how is that?

No, I`m pointing out your bias in ignoring who attacked who and link to a source that also ignore the crimes of Japan and only condemns the US. One could be lead to believe you and him think Japan`s German and Muslim conducts were out of love.

Ignoring also America had already lost almost 500,000 of their servicemen to Nazi Germany let alone Australian British French etc etc. The weapons used finished the war quickly.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: InTheLight

The thread title was a bit of fear-mongering. In reality the article said they would actually be willing to approach a diplomatic solution.. BUT.. not until they were fully nuke-enabled to reach all of the U.S. So.. still not a great solution, but not "we are about to blow you up today and so much for the diplomacy!"

Military might is right?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
According to this Tweet, it's been said that it is "advisable" to remove personal assets from SK:

edit on 20-10-2017 by dianajune because: typo

At the risk of sounding extremely stupid, is this the same as removing non-essential personnel from the Korean theatre, inc. relatives of military personnel?

Sounds like war is imminent.
edit on 20-10-2017 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

North Korea i must say is a force to be recond with. And sometimes if you dont agree with your rivals deccison in the world of push a button ill end your peoples world and the ones who have caused it. Getto hide in a bunker while the rest of us get evaporated from existence are cowrds and saying that wont change a think it just leads me to beleave me to think world war 3 or new world order they both pack the same idea and goal i surpose it just who pushes the button first or has the balls and trump may be. Or has he underestimated korea after all he wasnt raised with a silver spoon more like a book on how to destroy the world and everyone in it.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wlasp
Precision drone strike/bunker buster. Pretty big target lol

Seriously though I do not understand why the US can not strike first; these are special circumstances. Any country that is preparing to start a nuclear war should be met with 'fire and fury'.

Right...the best way to prevent a nuclear war with North Korea is to do what General James "Mad Dog" Mattis says we'll do... hit North Korea with SWIFT, DECISIVE, OVERWHELMING, DEVASTATING FORCE. In less than 48 hours, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Or even better, use the CareWeMust methodology. Send a missile down Kim Jong's chimney, while he's sleeping. Do that, then immediately tell the generals that they, and their country will survive, if they do not retaliate.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
GOTTEM....

Know what they are doin now...

Crying WOOOOLF

So, when it actually comes, we´r all f*****

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
GOTTEM....

Crying WOOOOLF

Our analysts think that Kim Jong is keeping us focused on his ICBM and Nuclear testing, while he prepares hundreds of short range missiles for launch against the Winter Olympics that will be held outside of Seoul, South Korea, beginning February 5, 2018.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah, Sorry you misunderstood this reply. My reply was generated towards that question of your neighbour who threatens you with a gun. I understand the position of the immediate neighbours of NK.

What I was attempting to say is why aren't SK, Japan, China and Russia threatening back along with what MR Trump alludes to in tweets and in the media. Which other leader of the immediate bordering countries has made total destruction threats to NK. No fast assumptions, I am quite well versed on the NK topic. These are my thoughts.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Who are your analysts?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

GOTTEM....

Crying WOOOOLF

Our analysts think that Kim Jong is keeping us focused on his ICBM and Nuclear testing, while he prepares hundreds of short range missiles for launch against the Winter Olympics that will be held outside of Seoul, South Korea, beginning February 5, 2018.

Crikey mate! Who is reporting the missiles being prepared. If this so then it is an act against the world. Well,,,perhaps not Russia. I have not heard of this and would like a link to read the report.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Larry, Curly, and Moe.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Which "Curly?"

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Got to go with Curly Howard

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

GOTTEM....

Crying WOOOOLF

No link to the information , not going to be taken as fact.

Youve been on ATS long enough and authored enough threads, you should know this by now, you need sources.

Shame on you

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The next logical step is to remove Trump from the whitehouse, if not put Kim and Trump in a boxing ring wearing sumo suits and let them flab it out.

Exactly how will this solve the North Korea issue? Do you have any real input on how to solve this issue? I bet you don't. I bet you won't answer neither of my questions.

I’m still waiting.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join