It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reveals tumble that left her with a broken toe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Everyone knows the Russians tripped her on the stairs.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

These reptiles have fluid necks - not fatal. Like a salamander they regenerate. Only a silver bullet to the heart will do

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
daaaw I heard she was going to die back in November

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of conservatives complain about Ante's threads yet they love Xue's stuff.

Just an observation.
edit on 17-10-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I suppose it would be superfluous to point out that many of you calling for Clinton's death or serious injury here are doing the same thing you damned the aforementioned Kathy Griffin for ...

Your continued obsessions with HRC have lowered you to the same level as the Queen of the D-List.

Good job guys! Way to openly call for the death of a public figure on ATS!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"lifealarms built in 12,000 v taser"...You rock sir...
have to run to relieve the bladder that was so damn funny

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

whale

Learn the difference between wail & whale and the use of capitals when mentioning names before you start wailing to be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Where have we heard that lame excuse before -

"the Russian's hacked both your accounts" cry me a river-

Wait, are you Huma Abedin having server issues?
edit on 17-10-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: damn insomnia - forgot how to spell rissuans, wwait russians...wait I need some sleep

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
perhaps ATS could dedicate a special forum to hillary uber-fans like the OP?

Sounds like a good idea - we can have a Trump Derangement Syndrome forum too and a help group for those still crying over the election.

As for Hillary, I am glad she is staying in the limelight as every time she is seen or heard it underlines just how broken the Democrats are. Here's hoping they use her to campaign for the midterms

OP, I can now confirm from an official familiar with the matter that it was a Russian agent who pushed her down the stairs, following a secret meeting with Kusher and Trump Jr where they colluded to plan the whole thing.

edit on 17/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's a great clip! Never seen it before. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Broken toe? Get back to us, when she actually breaks something, more noteworthy... I'll buy the good stuff!

The broken toe could lead to gangrene, which in turn could send blood clots to Hillary's brain, which in turn could cause "bobble head" syndrome, which can lead to shaken-brain thrombosis, which would make Hillary nutty as a fruitcake.

Maybe all this has happened to her once before?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well iirc she laughed back in the day about getting a child rapist aquitted..and she laughed at the murder of Ghaddafi..so spare us the lecture,as if we are laughing at a sweet kindly old lady.She's a monster,corrupt to the marrow of her bones,and despicable.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sounds like a good idea - we can have a Trump Derangement Syndrome forum too and a help group for those still crying over the election.

As for Hillary, I am glad she is staying in the limelight as every time she is seen or heard it underlines just how broken the Democrats are. Here's hoping they use her to campaign for the midterms

OP, I can now confirm from an official familiar with the matter that it was a Russian agent who pushed her down the stairs, following a secret meeting with Kusher and Trump Jr where they colluded to plan the whole thing.

no such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome , can you post the medical links ?? or is it a fake diagnosis

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

no such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome , can you post the medical links ?? or is it a fake diagnosis

...it starts with the uncontrollable need to deny that it exists.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I always thought it was called;

Trump
Unhinged
Regressive
Deniers

edit on 17-10-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Wow, this is so threadworthy.

Maybe the next thread you could make could be about the number 2 that Trump did this morning.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Wow, this is so threadworthy.

Maybe the next thread you could make could be about the number 2 that Trump did this morning.

Trump does "number 3's".

#MAPA!

(Make America Potty Again!)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

...it starts with the uncontrollable need to deny that it exists.
it doesn't exist lol

Suddenly , Trump Derangement Syndrome is a thing, or is trying to become one.
www.newyorker.com...
edit on 17-10-2017 by LondonMan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

It's like alcoholism: admitting you have a problem is the first step

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But then again, why would she feel the need to lie about breaking her toe? Seems kind of dumb. Maybe she actually did break her toe, I don't think that's too far out of the realm of possibility.

Maybe its symbolic

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join