It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reveals tumble that left her with a broken toe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did they chuck her into a van, like a side of beef?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: whywhynot

You're laughing at a painful misfortune this time. Says more about you than her. And it ain't pretty.

It's a toe, not an amputated arm or leg.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sagacity

In the interest of full disclosure, my first apartment was on the third floor and the staircase ended at the door. The ceiling above the stairs was slanted slat and plaster and the perfect height for someone that was about 5'10". Long story short, exiting the apartment to go to work the first time resulted in a lost 15 minutes and the mysterious appearance of a goose egg on my forehead.

While not a stair encounter per se, it did happen on a staircase.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne
You are seriously trying to SHAME people into having sympathy for her?

Shame those without fellow feeling? Might as well try to reinvent the wheel. I wasn't thinking of her. I was thinking about YOU GUYS. But be petty. I tried. It's a good thing you have ATS to spout your childish nonsense. In real life you'd be left without anyone to talk to before long if this is what you say.

And yet you've remained in the thread to complain about it..for what, exactly?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Now this is fake news! She doesn't have a broken toe. It's a publicity stunt to get sympathy so she can sell more books.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Gee, I can't wait until Trump gets a heart attack, or someone puts a bullet in his brain, so I can laugh and laugh and laugh...

Come to think of it, that photo Kathy Griffin did with Trump's head WAS pretty funny...

Such a typical liberal reaction and thought pattern. The right laughs when Hillary gets a broken toe, then the left hopes that the President of the United States is killed by a bullet in his head.

And we are the violent ones?

Some say liberalism is a mental disorder after all...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because unlike the rest of you monsters, I don't really wish anyone dead or to rot in hell, or any of the other horrible things that were said in this thread. It was an exercise to show you what you looked like to me.

Obviously it failed, so carry on with all of your lovely comments of how you wish her neck had been broken instead of her toe, or how you wish she rots in hell...

Monsters?

This woman has done some vile things in her time, especially to other women, and we're the monsters for laughing at the real monster?

I wonder if you could keep this sort of thing up if you were standing in front of Bill's victims...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: whywhynot

You're laughing at a painful misfortune this time. Says more about you than her. And it ain't pretty.

It's a toe, not an amputated arm or leg.

No doubt. It's not like she got hit by a truck.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So the old bitty fell backwards and broke her toe?

Seems to me if she fell backwards she would've broke her butt. Could've been some serious brain damage there!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

KH has absolutely no shot of winning the WH. Book it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Surveillance video of Hill's tumble:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieWoof

Surveillance video of Hill's tumble:

You win the thread LOL!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: ReadingOne

KH has absolutely no shot of winning the WH. Book it.

I agree. The Dems and the DNC will try to brute force her into the WH anyway, KH aka Hillary Clinton 2.0 is just the kind of corporate owned puppet they need to keep their corrupt games and lucrative scheemes going. They will have their lapdogs in the MSM work 24/7 to promote KH as a real progressive, (really she is, both Maddow, Wolf Blitzer and assorted numbnut celebs for sale swears that KH is totally the most progressive candidate the world has ever seen, promise!) in order to sheepdog the progressives and make them fall in line and bend over so they can be screwed over again by Hillary Clinton 2.0 and the DNC mobsters. Well, good luck with that, Dems, haha.

I am almost certain that Bernie Sanders will run again, and that makes things very interesting indeed. Don't forget that the DNC had to rig the primary so talentless Hillary could "defeat" Bernie and "win" the Dem nomination, something they will not be able to do again with KH after they got caught red handed in 2016. Also remember that Trump actually chickened out of having a debate with Bernie....

edit on 16-10-2017 by ReadingOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Groomings, huh.

There's an old saying, no matter how much you polish a turd it's still a piece of $#!t.

How about something nicely natural?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In the sense that I don't wish pain upon anyone, I am sorry she broke her toe. In the mom sense.. big damn deal! I rushed out of a theater once because my friend was being taken to the ER and I thought I was walking down a ramp.. it was stairs! I missed 5 stairs and broke 5 bones in my foot, and three in my hand. Guess who was up the next morning making breakfast for hubby and kids and getting # done with a very broken hand and foot! # happens! It doesn't make a person look very capable if they are looking for sympathy for minor injuries.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Groomings, huh.

There's an old saying, no matter how much you polish a turd it's still a piece of $#!t.

Natural is good and I've never seen Bernie with layers and layers of makeup, 6,000 dollar worth designer mitten gloves or a 700 dollar hair cut.

Never seen him with a fake tan either...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Groomings, huh.

Natural is good and I've never seen Bernie with layers and layers of makeup, 6,000 dollar worth designer mitten gloves or a 700 dollar hair cut.

Dont forget about the performance enhancing drugs and stimulants they had Hillary hopped up on to manage what she was able to.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Groomings, huh.

Bernie is a natural alright, natural loser.

Never seen him win the Presidency, have you?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am the Queen of Klutzes .. I seriously could fall over a gnat .. but even I would have trouble running downstairs in heels falling backwards and breaking a toe .. even giving her the benefit of the doubt of being old and breaking easy .. I don’t bounce anymore I break I’m old too .. I have broken all my toes numerous times and pretty much any bone you have more than one of I have broken at least one .. I still can’t wrap my head around how they say this happened ..

Maybe it’s more likely her book tour isn’t going as well as she thought it would? Somthink of a way to get me out of it ...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Groomings, huh.

Bernie is a natural alright, natural loser.

Never seen him win the Presidency, have you?

Sorry, but your ignorance is showing, pull up your pants. Please educate yourself a bit about what the DNC did during 2016 primary before you speak, so I don't have to be so embarrassed on your behalf again.

Thanks in advance and best of luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join