It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reveals tumble that left her with a broken toe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now you are pulling my covfefe.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Because unlike the rest of you monsters, I don't really wish anyone dead or to rot in hell, or any of the other horrible things that were said in this thread. It was an exercise to show you what you looked like to me.

Obviously it failed, so carry on with all of your lovely comments of how you wish her neck had been broken instead of her toe, or how you wish she rots in hell...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Hanoi Hillary and Trump are probably the most polarizing political characters we've had in a few decades at least.

The poster is far from the first to wish for Trumps early demise.

Hell, if I had a dollar for every "wish" or "implied meaning" towards his assassination, I'd be driving a Lexus right now.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Broken toe? Get back to us, when she actually breaks something, more noteworthy... I'll buy the good stuff!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

OH GOD thanks for the clarification. I was wondering if you had some hateful teenager or someone log in on your account while you were away. I also considered the possibility that you were drunk. (It happens).

Be well, kayla

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Because unlike the rest of you monsters, I don't really wish anyone dead or to rot in hell, or any of the other horrible things that were said in this thread. It was an exercise to show you what you looked like to me.

Obviously it failed, so carry on with all of your lovely comments of how you wish her neck had been broken instead of her toe, or how you wish she rots in hell...

So lame, now you retract it. I’m laughing really hard. The left mentality is so bazaar.

Wait, naw I was just kidding with you to show you how you sound.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now that's a fine conspiracy worth my time. Tell me more, I'm all ears. Wondering if you fell backwards on a stairway or something, the $hillary coverage was really slow recently.
Wait a second... is that wordplay again or am I reading too much in my thoughts regarding your threads?

edit on 16-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well she did call them a basket of deplorables. Hard to have empathy for someone that thinks of you that way.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think she (Hillary) is going to run again in 2020.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I doubt the Dem party would even support another run by her honestly.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We can only pray that she does! Might look a little like Weekend at Bernie’s but that’s ok.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

We can only hope.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but briefly... do the dems have anyone they are looking at to run in 2020? Granted I haven't been paying attention, but I haven't heard any names mentioned?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well for Pete's Sake don't let her carry her own coffee if she does run again...

But seriously, pretty sure I could beat her wearing pajama bottoms and a dirty t shirt like I just rolled out of bed with war chest of nearly 48 cents and a gum wrapper.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Show me you can navigate stairs appropriately and I will double your campaign coffers as soon as you announce your candidacy!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity
Slightly off topic, but briefly... do the dems have anyone they are looking at to run in 2020? Granted I haven't been paying attention, but I haven't heard any names mentioned?

Kamela Harris is being groomed. She has been to fund raisers in the Hamptons with the richest Dem donors and DNC mobsters like creepy John Podesta and Debbie Wasserman Schulz.

Won't be long until CNN starts campaigning for KH now that Clinton has become too bat # crazy to ignore and is cancer for the Dem party, just wait for it. I do look forward to watching Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitzer gently holding KH's hand and do some great journalistic work with really hard hitting political questions like "What is your favorite food, dear?" or "You have such a great sense of fashion, how do you manage in this misogynist and woman hating world to look so good all the time? Do you have any tips for our viewers?", hahaha.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Run?
Nah.
Slow sliding shuffle.... maybe.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Problem is, that the whole establishment will carry her coffee and her undead body around if it needs to be. I mean... does it really matter that she's alive? Nothing matters anymore and we're not nearly half-way into this sack of oranges yet.
edit on 16-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A broken toe is nothing to laugh at for it really is very painful... I doubt it is as painful as those who were killed in Libya but each to a degree no ?? Also I am not sure if I read this or just made it up..... but as she was recovering, someone asked her If Weinstein's behavior compared to her husbands. She said, " Close but no cigar".

See even she can have a lucid moment occasionally..

I wish he a speedy recovery so she can get back to writing and opening her mouth so everyone can truly see what a total dork she really is.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Thanks for that. I wasn't aware of who they were looking at running. And yes, I would certainly anticipate that type of hard hitting journalism to transpire.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join