It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reveals tumble that left her with a broken toe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

If what I'd like to happen does happen, I'll have a party. Bigly. And if there are photos of the event, even better - we can pass them around and do a drinking game. Woo hoo! There'll be lots of covfefe happenin'!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Running in Heels...With a Cup of Coffee...Down some Stairs...God I just Love it...nothing better than hearing ole Hillary landing on her ass...instead of on her feat...When will she just go away...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

If what I'd like to happen does happen, I'll have a party. Bigly. And if there are photos of the event, even better - we can pass them around and do a drinking game. Woo hoo! There'll be lots of covfefe happenin'!

You should start now realigning your hopes to being realistic otherwise you surely will sink even deeper into Trump induced depression.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Gee, I can't wait until Trump gets a heart attack, or someone puts a bullet in his brain, so I can laugh and laugh and laugh...

Come to think of it, that photo Kathy Griffin did with Trump's head WAS pretty funny...

Such a typical liberal reaction and thought pattern. The right laughs when Hillary gets a broken toe, then the left hopes that the President of the United States is killed by a bullet in his head.

And we are the violent ones?

edit on 16-10-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Gee, I can't wait until Trump gets a heart attack, or someone puts a bullet in his brain, so I can laugh and laugh and laugh...

Come to think of it, that photo Kathy Griffin did with Trump's head WAS pretty funny...

Such a typical liberal reaction and thought pattern. The right laughs when Hillary get a broken toe, the left hopes that the President of the United States is killed by a bullet in his head.

And we are the violent ones?

Well, don't you know that "LOVE TRUMPS HATE"?!

But seriously, what is most sad is that so many Hillbots actually believe that if Trump, for whatever reason, is no longer POTUS, then HIllary will step in (or perhaps more likely stumble in) and take his place. They do not even understand that with Trump gone, the US will have a new president who bears the name Pence.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Pence is an establishment republican.

The leftists would rejoice.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The right also says things like, "why couldn't it have been her neck that was broken".

I was just putting a mirror in front of you so you could see what you looked like.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i just wonder, if they didn't have hillary to whale on and cry about, who would it be? rosie o'donnell still? jane fonda?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i just wonder, if they didn't have hillary to whale on and cry about, who would it be? rosie o'donnell still? jane fonda?

Depends, do you have some new info on Rosie and Jane?

poor poor Hillary.
😩

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wait a second, I am going to have to call fake news on this one. Coffee in England?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Wait a second, I am going to have to call fake news on this one. Coffee in England?

Someone on her staff slipped her "covfefe" instead.

It made her seize up.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Those are good for a start. !

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The right also says things like, "why couldn't it have been her neck that was broken".

I was just putting a mirror in front of you so you could see what you looked like.

Once again, only excuses and no acceptance of responsibility for what you said.

Do you retract it? Probably not, just sad.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Why do we need to choose just one?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ReadingOne

Pence is an establishment republican.

The leftists would rejoice.

Not the fanatical Hillbots, I can assure you. Pence is a man, and the fanatics want a woman in the White House at all costs. Gender is the single most important thing for them, it over shadows every other issue there is, proven by the fact that these fanatics actually voted for one of the most corrupt, evil creatures that has ever disgraced US politics just to have a first woman president. The stupidity and willingness to ignore who and what Hillary Clinton really is, is absolutely mind boggling.

I would love to vote for a great woman presidential candidate but then it would have to be someone like Tulsi Gabbard. You know, someone who isn't evil through and through and obviously completely detached from reality. Gender does NOT trump qualifications, personality - and sanity - when it comes to the most powerful job in the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Hmm, nice observation.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Do you see what you look like? I'll only retract it when you admit it's a mirror image of you.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Do you see what you look like? I'll only retract it when you admit it's a mirror image of you.

Never mind, I see the mods retracted it for you.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why would you want to retract what you said?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join