It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reveals tumble that left her with a broken toe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I especially love how she continues to call herself "Secretary Clinton". Hitlery? You are not the Secretary of State anymore. It's over. And when you were, you sucked.

What a fruitloop she is.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Ohanka

In the world of xue, any news about Hillary is newsworthy no matter how insignificant it is. She could accidentally read the newspaper upside down for a second before realizing and xue would make a thread about how she's dyslexic and trying to hide it.

And that's probably accurate information.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
She was running? Yea I believe her.

Hey op keep up the good work, I love watching the people complain.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: whywhynot

You're laughing at a painful misfortune this time. Says more about you than her. And it ain't pretty.

This woman is a corrupt thief who has stolen millions of dollars meant for homeless and suffering people in Haiti. She is a war mongering psychopath who has pushed for wars that have killed and caused a hell of a lot more than a damn broken toe or other "misfortunes" for thousands and thousands and thousands of human beings. And you think people should be nice and feel sorry for this POS because of her stupid toe that was most likely cause by her hitting the bottle again? You are seriously trying to SHAME people into having sympathy for her?

Yeah, nope. This evil, awful woman deserves everything she gets and then some. I hope she rots in hell soon and I make no apologies for it.

This.
Nothing more needs to be said.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You are seriously trying to SHAME people into having sympathy for her?

Shame those without fellow feeling? Might as well try to reinvent the wheel. I wasn't thinking of her. I was thinking about YOU GUYS. But be petty. I tried. It's a good thing you have ATS to spout your childish nonsense. In real life you'd be left without anyone to talk to before long if this is what you say.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The nice thing about opinions...everyone has one!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

She's a sick demented evil little woman of the sickly variety who cant stand to be out of the limelight, typical celebrity archetype but of the most annoying configuration: an ugly politician type of celebrity whom INSISTS on becoming POTUS by stressing SJW divisions,

So how do you really expect people to react to such a creature?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Add to that she said she was running down a flight of stairs! She can barely walk.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
She was running? Yea I believe her.

Hey op keep up the good work, I love watching the people complain.

This is the lady that needed two men to steady her going slowly up a few stairs while she was wearing flats during the campaign.
Run, down the stairs, while in heels, carrying a cup of coffee.... while talking over her shoulder???
Maybe she should not try to sell used cars.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Pick and choose your battles. Policy, that's a good one. She gets hurt? Not a good one. You DO know that many other people read your words than the dozen or so that gladhand each other, right? From around the world. My guess is that their "opinion" of ya'll isn't favorable at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Who is "ya'll"?

She's the wretched celebrity politician who for DECADES of our lives now wont just GO AWAY. People were sick of her well before her 2008 campaign, and here shes out on a poor old me tour well go for it but expect people online to vent having to look at her with smack talk.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

She's a sick demented evil little woman of the sickly variety who cant stand to be out of the limelight, typical celebrity archetype but of the most annoying configuration: an ugly politician type of celebrity whom INSISTS on becoming POTUS by stressing SJW divisions,

Not only are you spot on but another thing to consider. I’ve dealt with her personality type before. I can tell you that any sympathy given her is totally wasted on her because she is so self absorbed that she does not recognize anyone could possibly mock her or that she could be wrong.
edit on 16-10-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Pick and choose your battles. Policy, that's a good one. She gets hurt? Not a good one. You DO know that many other people read your words than the dozen or so that gladhand each other, right? From around the world. My guess is that their "opinion" of ya'll isn't favorable at all.

You should try laughing at the running joke..

Much more fun than b#tching..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Run is Clinton speak for stumbling.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You are seriously trying to SHAME people into having sympathy for her?

Shame those without fellow feeling? Might as well try to reinvent the wheel. I wasn't thinking of her. I was thinking about YOU GUYS. But be petty. I tried. It's a good thing you have ATS to spout your childish nonsense. In real life you'd be left without anyone to talk to before long if this is what you say.

Well, aren't you holier than thou, hahaha. Anyway, in real life most people who were not born yesterday and have dealt with evil people, are well aware that psychopaths do not deserve sympathy and can not be "fixed". Truth is that showing sympathy or understanding will only enable and embolden psychopaths, making them even more dangerous since they see sympathy as weakness they can prey on.

By all means, keep on trying to shame me, call me "petty" and "childish" (classic Hillbot tactic!) and tell me that I will end up all alone, oh my, the humanity! Doesn't change the harsh realities about psychopaths. Doesn't change that I hope HRC will rot in hell. And soon, so the world can finally be free of her and she can no longer cause innocent people to suffer.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

while talking over her shoulder???

Probably telling Huma to make sure that she has her hot sauce.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Oh no, my screen name might get a bad reputation, what will I ever do.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that based on your comment vs. star count, that your "opinion" isn't favorable most of the time either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join