It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reveals tumble that left her with a broken toe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
perhaps ATS could dedicate a special forum to hillary uber-fans like the OP?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Running?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hillary's next book promotion..What Happened..to my broken Toe.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Running?

That's the odd part. The Hillary we saw during the campaign could barely walk unaided.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

We've got one.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I actually remember making a joke about you making a thread on Hillary stubbing her toe in one of the numerous other Hillary threads you authored. Didn't think I'd actually turn out to be right. Lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Hillary's next book promotion..What Happened..to my broken Toe.

She'd have a best seller if titled..

WHAT HAPPENED

How the Russians stole my election and broke my toe.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Ohanka
Fascinating.

I enjoy bashing the evil witch as much as the next person, but is this really news worthy? at all?

When you are as desperate for trash stories as the ol' Op here. Yes.

Anything for stars and flags from the base.

As opposed to the constant threads trashing Trump?
Don't make me post all the links, because I don't have the time.
Hillary the Corrupt is going out of her way keeping her Leftist News goons at her beck and call while she spreads more excuses and lies with her deranged estimations on why she lost.
Xuen is providing a service to us by posting the latest insane ramblings of the two bit, two time loser.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Fascinating.

I enjoy bashing the evil witch as much as the next person, but is this really news worthy? at all?

Come on! This isn't a news forum, it's the Political Mud-Pit where the guidelines even tell you to "expect to get dirty"!

Personally, I think all things Hillary are good for a laugh and the members' responses usually don't disappoint with their humor either.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh, ha ha, I'd of liked to have been there......lol

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet this is just another lie because she had trouble and needs a reason to gain sympathy.

Weak. It doesn't take much to break toes. The wife does it with some regularity. Care for Clinton or not this is a cheap shot. But it should garner the usual stars and flags. Let the inevitable laughter at her misfortune begin. Man we are regressing as humans.

She has made herself a laughing stock and continues to make herself look the fool with her book What Happened. Even her loving husband says that it makes her look foolish and weak. So, when one acts the fool don’t be shocked when people laugh.

ROTFLMAO

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: ausername
Running?

That's the odd part. The Hillary we saw during the campaign could barely walk unaided.

I saw that too, it’s also laughable.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet this is just another lie because she had trouble and needs a reason to gain sympathy.

Weak. It doesn't take much to break toes. The wife does it with some regularity. Care for Clinton or not this is a cheap shot. But it should garner the usual stars and flags. Let the inevitable laughter at her misfortune begin. Man we are regressing as humans.

She has made herself a laughing stock and continues to make herself look the fool with her book What Happened. Even her loving husband says that it makes her look foolish and weak. So, when one acts the fool don’t be shocked when people laugh.

ROTFLMAO

She's the "running" joke..

The Hilldog bash never gets old..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

You're laughing at a painful misfortune this time. Says more about you than her. And it ain't pretty.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Personally I would like to see a special safe space forum - kind of like a padded cell - for the extremely bitter and oh, so very, very fragile Hillbots who cries, whines and bitches endlessly about threads or posts that involves the countless fails of the horrible woman - and the flags and/or stars that these posts receive.

Flag and star for you, OP.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You're laughing at a painful misfortune this time. Says more about you than her. And it ain't pretty.

Guess you’d be right if her hands were clean. But they aren’t she is a dirty old witch.

LOL

No offense intended to witches.
edit on 16-10-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This woman is a corrupt thief who has stolen millions of dollars meant for homeless and suffering people in Haiti. She is a war mongering psychopath who has pushed for wars that have killed and caused a hell of a lot more than a damn broken toe or other "misfortunes" for thousands and thousands and thousands of human beings. And you think people should be nice and feel sorry for this POS because of her stupid toe that was most likely cause by her hitting the bottle again? You are seriously trying to SHAME people into having sympathy for her?

Yeah, nope. This evil, awful woman deserves everything she gets and then some. I hope she rots in hell soon and I make no apologies for it.

edit on 16-10-2017 by ReadingOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: xuenchen

We've secretly replaced Mrs. Clinton's usual coffee with Folgers Crystals. Let's see if she can tell the difference."
Clinton sips coffee Gack! What? Oops... Ow Ow Ow... SON OF A BITCH, my toe!
Uh Oh, let's get the #%$^ out of here, now! Captain Beans, Captain Beans, this is Ad Man One, we are taking fire. I repeat, Mother Goose has dropped the egg and we are under fire.

Just dont be messing with the cold chai tea she be drinkin'!

edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Now please don’t hold anything back, tell us how you really feel.

Good job!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join