It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Are They Probing Paddocks Brain Blown Away By A Gun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So I'm listening to Infowars just now and Own is leading us down a logic path about them analyzing Paddocks brain and literally right before he hit the obvious punchline MY brain retrieved the picture of Paddocks suicided bloody head on the floor thats now etched into all our collective BRAINS and realized that "yeah....how do you "probe" a brain thats probably so destroyed by a bullet plowing through it that theres likely not much left to study???".

So yeah....any one want to offer up a reasonable explanation for such an obvious, yet ANOTHER, official story that is BLATANTLY problematic even assuming the very best outcome of a bullet ripping through a guys noodle?

Coverage here from the NYP

Probing Paddocks Grey Matter Splatter

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

It’s doubtful the “entire” brain was destroyed, most of it is probably intact and still capable of being observed for abnormalities that could explain his behavior.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You’d be surprised how much info they could gather from his brain, even now.

It’s 2017 mate, technology can do wonders.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Paddock’s body has been transported to Stanford University, where neuropathologists will turn their microscopes on the mass murderer’s gray matter.

All they need is a small sample to test for disease and they can examine the rest for signs of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, brain tumor, or something that would help explain what caused this guy to commit such a horrific act.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I read that the bullet didn't go through his cranium. He drowned in his own blood.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

With their fingers?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I am interested to know which team at Stanford and which team mebers will be participating. If they are connected to the team members at the Pralle lab in university of Buffalo, they could be trying to analyze how his brain has reacted to the Magnetothermal Stimulation which uses injected nano particles targeted to specific neurons to essentially remotely control the brain, including motor functions.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

any one want to offer up a reasonable explanation for such an obvious, yet ANOTHER, official story that is BLATANTLY problematic even assuming the very best outcome of a bullet ripping through a guys noodle?

Sure. A brain doesn't get vaporized by a bullet traveling through it. JFK had a giant hole in his head and they still had enough brain matter to examine during the autopsy.

A lack of knowledge about ballistics does not a conspiracy make.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

any one want to offer up a reasonable explanation for such an obvious, yet ANOTHER, official story that is BLATANTLY problematic even assuming the very best outcome of a bullet ripping through a guys noodle?

Sure. A brain doesn't get vaporized by a bullet traveling through it. JFK had a giant hole in his head and they still had enough brain matter to examine during the autopsy.

A lack of knowledge about ballistics does not a conspiracy make.

Yeah, the right lobe was gone, but the left and the deep structures were still there.

Jackie actually carried a piece of the right lobe to the hospital and gave it to an ER doc.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
So I'm listening to Infowars just now and Own is leading us down a logic path about them analyzing Paddocks brain and literally right before he hit the obvious punchline MY brain retrieved the picture of Paddocks suicided bloody head on the floor thats now etched into all our collective BRAINS and realized that "yeah....how do you "probe" a brain thats probably so destroyed by a bullet plowing through it that theres likely not much left to study???".

So yeah....any one want to offer up a reasonable explanation for such an obvious, yet ANOTHER, official story that is BLATANTLY problematic even assuming the very best outcome of a bullet ripping through a guys noodle?

Coverage here from the NYP

Probing Paddocks Grey Matter Splatter
Thanks for posting this mate, i'm just about to eat my tatties and mince, and all I'm thinking is brains... Don't bother with the Bon Appetit

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yeah I heard he shot himself with the gun in his mouth and the bullet exited the inside corner of one of his eyes; that's a path I can definitely see causing one to drown on their own blood.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
the brain would probably destroy the BS suicide angle, hence needs to be got rid of. like JFK's brain had to vanish because it would have proven the Oswald baloney to be just that.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
what about the potential for ricochet within the cranium? We know small calibers can do that, can a 38? Wasnt that the revolver caliber he used supposedly?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We know so little about brains that we can't even figure out mental illnesses or diseases, even with a fully intact brain. However, I thought the official story was that he shot himself in the heart and that was how he died, leaving hte brain intact? I may have missed new information though.

Either way, I'm not sure that there is any info to be gleaned from his brain. Maybe he has abnormal structures that indicate he was schizophrenic but that doesn't prove anything beyond he had a disease. I dunno... it seems like grasping at straws from the wrong field.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I read that the bullet didn't go through his cranium. He drowned in his own blood.

He bled out, was unconscious at the point of pulling the trigger.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Unconscious?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

A .38 can blow straight through a person's head. A particularly hot .38 load, in some cases basically a .357 magnum in a shorter case, may well blow a person's skull apart.

Even the lowly .22 can punch a hole clear through.

But, terminal ballistics can be strange and you can never be sure exactly what is going to happen when a bullet hits something.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Unconscious?

Right after the explosion of gasses and the bullet enter your cranium. Not going into this further.

Not dancing on the edge of TnC.

top topics

join