It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pussycat Dolls member Kaya Jones claims the girl band were 'a prostitution ring'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Now I had my suspicions when this group came about , but now we hear Kaya Jones

"My truth. I wasn’t in a girl group. I was in a prostitution ring.Oh & we happened to sing & be famous. While everyone who owned us made the $,”

Now certain band members will obviously deny it as did Robin Antin, 56, has slammed the accusations branding them

“disgusting, ridiculous lies,”

Seems like after the suicide of former band member Simone Battle, and in the wake of the Weinstein sex scandal, More stories like this are about to surface .... www.mirror.co.uk...
kaya Jones
edit on 16-10-2017 by LondonMan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

The whole damn industry is rotten to its absolute core.

She is very courageous to share her truth and expose those who have treated them as such, the expression "I sold my soul to the Devil" is not something to be taken lightly.

No need for it to be biblical, simply an archetype of man's consciousness that feed off of lust, power, and control.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The whole damn industry is rotten to its absolute core.

She is very courageous to share her truth and expose those who have treated them as such, the expression "I sold my soul to the Devil" is not something to be taken lightly.

No need for it to be biblical, simply an archetype of man's consciousness that feed off of lust, power, and control.
god help music artists if groupies start coming forward too, I feel the whole entertainment industry is about to suffer a huge tsunami

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
She's not actually said they were literally prostituted though has she?

She's said: "My truth. I wasn’t in a girl group. I was in a prostitution ring.Oh & we happened to sing & be famous. While everyone who owned us made the $,”

So she could just be describing how most of these manufactured pop bands the band members don't actually make much money, all of the profits go to the managers and company, while they're musically prostituted.

Could be a figure of speech.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If this statement is "believed" and true then it is damning beyond words

Ok so there was a pimp giving instructions?,

"To be apart of the team you must be a team player. Meaning sleep with whoever "THEY" say.

If you don't they have nothing on you to leverage,” she wrote. "Why don’t we report it? Because we are all abused! I personally have been warned if I tell I will ... you know end up dead or no more career,” the singer added.

That would carry a very very high sentence for whoever was stating this, so basically you was being raped by numerous people under threat of harm?...

Start naming names and get the paper trail going.. Saying this stuff and not taking action is pointless, like the people that call out high ranking people and never actually make any official statements or name who they are referring..

RA
edit on 16-10-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Success in marketing is all about the packaging.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

She's kinda like the Pete Best of the Pussycat Dolls apart from the fact Pete was actually a musician
I doubt this has anything to do with the Pussycat Dolls reforming without her in the lineup.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Prostitution is selling one's body, their image was sold by their "pimps" (record label), I think that's what was meant personally. I highly doubt they were paid for sex.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

She's said: "My truth. I wasn’t in a girl group. I was in a prostitution ring.Oh & we happened to sing & be famous. While everyone who owned us made the $,”

So she could just be describing how most of these manufactured pop bands the band members don't actually make much money, all of the profits go to the managers and company, while they're musically prostituted.

oh yes she did twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Which could mean more than just being paid for sex. The reason they were popular was because they dressed in barely anything and danced around on stage. Their image (body) was used to make money for their producers and managers (pimps), a.k.a. "prostitution".

I'd be pissed if I was accused of being paid for sex by association. Don't be surprised if the other members come out against what she said, at least in the literal sense of the word.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Which could mean more than just being paid for sex. The reason they were popular was because they dressed in barely anything and danced around on stage. Their image (body) was used to make money for their producers and managers (pimps), a.k.a. "prostitution".

I'd be pissed if I was accused of being paid for sex by association. Don't be surprised if the other members come out against what she said, at least in the literal sense of the word.
she is going in, apparently there are a few in the music industry like Weinst

Yes. I’m working on it. There’s more then one name.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
DAMN!!! nicole sherzinger is insanely hot. to think she was up for grabs if you had the cash.

hate to tell it to you, but sooooooo many guys go to hookers. (of course i do, what am i supposed to do between girlfriends?) and so many girls are sugar babies.

as long as its consenting, its awesome. do you know how many times a girl has called me late with rent?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Has she specifically said "I was paid to have sex with random men"? If not then I'm willing to bet it was a figure of speech.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
DAMN!!! nicole sherzinger is insanely hot. to think she was up for grabs if you had the cash.

hate to tell it to you, but sooooooo many guys go to hookers. (of course i do, what am i supposed to do between girlfriends?) and so many girls are sugar babies.

as long as its consenting, its awesome. do you know how many times a girl has called me late with rent?

I cant believe ed sheeran had a go on Nicole's banjo's, I used to see him drunk on street corners around ladywell, london, twanging his guitar to keep the street robbers away
edit on 16-10-2017 by LondonMan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Has she specifically said "I was paid to have sex with random men"? If not then I'm willing to bet it was a figure of speech.
nope, after reading her twitter feed, it seems there could be some truth in i

I wonder if any other victims kept a journal like I did? Oh yes I kept a journal with timelines ....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

They sure as hell didn't gain their popularity through "musical talent." It's all about sucking your way to the top. How to you think little wayne and all of the talentless bulls**tters in the music industry and hollyweird got to where there they are? Yeah they suck real good.

Im not talking about kids with psycho parents that force this kind of crap on a child all to make a quick buck and a mind fu**ed junkie in the process. Im talking about a full grown adult making a decision to do anything it takes to gain fame. Maybe im wrong here but she sure didn't complain when given that pen and contract. Maybe im just drunk. I dont know.

Eff the music industry and eff hollyweird. Please don't hurt me mods.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

She looks like a man.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Key words "my truth" as in "the way I saw it". It's most definitely a figure of speech and she is equating how she and the other members were treated and used to the way a prostitution ring works. They are very similar but not the exact same thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How come all these celebrities who rant on about sexism and women's rights and donate to all these charities, seem to end up being the most guilty of what they are suppose to be preaching against?

Funny how that works, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

I very much doubt it. I've seen her talking about it and she's pissed. She said that the Mandalay Bay massacre gave her the courage to speak out. Make of that what you will...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join